Fantastic Furniture QLD, Mackay

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Mackay

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (26)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Diane

DianeCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic & Friendly

My shopping experience was Fantastic and friendly, Sheena and manager were more than happy to make experience enjoyable and I got quality furniture at a very compatible price, plus an offer to assemble at rate.

Store LocationMackay Queensland

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Central Queensland, QLD

Sheena the good old chook was the best service assistant ever!

We are so excited for our modular sofa, especially the material standard slate groove! The sales staff where so helpful. The Price and warranty are amazing, the best you can get!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear about Sheena's assistance, and we hope to see you back in store in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Irene and John

Irene and JohnCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture is the best

As I said before the help from Sheena the Sales assistant was nothing but the best her help in choosing what we wanted was the best ,The amount of stock to chose from was the tops; ,The quality was first class, As I am no spring chicken I had great help from my neighbor who was once a kitchen fitter,

Store LocationMackay Q.L.D.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Irene and John! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so happy to hear that Sheena was so helpful and that your experience was so positive. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Amazing rug

Reasonable prices such a beautiful rug and quality computer desk very friendly staff never felt pressured to buy knowledgeable staff make it very unachievable for large family to have nice furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lance! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the rug, and we hope to see you in the Mackay store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

1st time there very disappointed

No staff approached us at any point, was seen trying some of the products still nothing. 3 other lots of customers came in they got assistance. I grabbed items off shelf I wanted the most expensive item I was interested in couldn't be seen so I never purchased it. Was served at payment tables 2 staff were there phone was ringing staff member said it was delivery man & didn't answer or even put him on hold ... hope he wasn't lost!!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Affordable products. Friendly staff.

Friendly service greeting at the door, assistance readily available with product knowledge, product on display to try and readily available to purchase and price is affordable with other payment options.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Power, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Mackay team were so friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

LynnNorth Queensland, QLD

Angry

Store LocationQld mackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lynn, I am so sorry for the delay in receiving your refund. Could you please send me an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details and order number so I can follow this up for you? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lynn

Hi Ryan, Thank you its ok now its all been done today, finally. It took soo long.
I was more of upset not being updated to see where Im at with the refund. No one kept contact, it was always me ringing up.

Lilimiua

LilimiuaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great store

Mackay Fantastic Furniture is a shop with a decent price range quality products Australian made custom looks to some pieces example fabrics ec. FF have a extremely helpful team service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lilimiua, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Mackay. It is great to hear that the team are so helpful, and we would love to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Adrian V.

Adrian V.North Queensland, QLD

Great staff

Great staff only to willing to help they had a great knowledge of all the products.
They were only to willing to help with delivery as we live in a different town.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adrian V., thank you for shopping with us in Mackay. It is great to hear that the team were so helpful and knowledgeable, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Joanne

JoanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Super happy with new furniture

Great value furniture! Kids super happy with their new bedroom furniture. Staff very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for Debbie and Isaac! Thank you for making our shopping experience so enjoyable.

Store LocationMackay Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. It is amazing to hear that Debbie and Isaac were so friendly and helpful! We hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kirsty S

Kirsty SCentral Queensland, QLD

Great visit and purchase!

I went to purchase a fold-out bed for coming visitors and had previously checked it out online. I wanted to see the item in person, so went in to check it out and had a great experience at the Mackay store! The staff were great and when I got home, the foldout bed was so easy to assemble!

Store LocationMackay, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kirsty S, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you found the perfect solutions for your guests. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Cat

Cat

Very happy with our new purchases.

Will recommend to others. We really rate the quality of the furniture and their reasonable price range too. They are much better in comparison to other stores such as Amart. We love our new Havana Bedroom Set. Thanks again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cat, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear that you love your Havana Bedroom Set, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Gene

GeneCentral Queensland, QLD

Product is Perfect!

I Shopped from the Catalogue I had delivered and the item was very easy to find in the shop and was on display so I could try it before purchasing.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gene, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Heather L.

Heather L.

It is a great dinning room suit

It was easy to find what I wanted and the staff were great showing me the different types of dinning room tables and chairs the bought some low boys at the right price and colour

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather L, It is wonderful to hear you had great service from our team in-store! We appreciate you sharing your experience and its great to hear you are enjoying your new dining set. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lurch

LurchCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awesome store

Easily found our way around the store and friendly staff most helpful and an extremely well presented shop and was totally spotless. We will return for more furniture shopping and a huge thank you to fantastic furniture.

Store LocationMACKAY
cherylhughes06

cherylhughes06Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The store is easy to navigate around, the sales staff were very professional and helpful, even to the point of helping me to identify the materials used in the floor rug that I purchased to ensure it was safe for my pets.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

One very happy girl

We knew exactly where to head for beds and found the one we wanted straight away got it home and put it together in about 30 minutes we had one very happy girl

Dawn

DawnNorth Queensland, QLD

just perfect

Was served with a smile when said just browsing they were really good
when we purchased the sales assistant was excellent
being in retail myself I know how hard it can be but the staff are amazing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dawn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sandie C.

Sandie C.Central Queensland, QLD

Great shopping experience

We enjoyed walking through the store the layout flowed and there was a great selection to chose from, the store was very tidy. We are really pleased with our purchases and the quality for the price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandie C, thanks very much for shopping with us in-store! Its great to hear you enjoyed our store layout and are happy with the quality of our products. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

FANTASTIC

Everything to do with the store was FANTASTIC, items purchased, staff, the Mattress in a box we bought a couple of them and the Kids LOVE them. Best Night Sleeps they have had in ages :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael S., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team