Part of Fantastic Furniture 4.5

92% · 22915 · 6%

Tamasyn
TamasynNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Townsville

Great range but a bit expensive for a student

Was simple to find the store.
The range was great , there were a lot of things avaliable.
It feels like chipboard.
The assemble was so complex i had to glue in the draw runners as there weren't holes for the 'screws to go in' Show details ·  1
Nadia
NadiaNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Friendly team

I found the recliners on the website then visited the store for a final look before purchasing. The staff were super friendly and the recliners were great! Easy to assemble. Show details ·  1
Casey
Casey

Great products

Very easy to navigate around the store. Found exactly what I was looking for with no problems at all.
The range of products are amazing almost to much to choose from :)
Quality of the furniture it great.
We assembled basically a whole house worth of furniture and it was very quick and easy thanks so easy to read instructions Show reply
David
DavidNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive QLD, Townsville

Would like to have had the afterpay that I asked for and is advertised but didn't get it

Afterpay was not set up or given even though I requested it. I got asked to pay deposit 25 % and got told to just pay outstanding amount when couch arrives Show details
Chelsea M
Chelsea M2 posts

I love it a tonne

It is an amazing bed, high quality for an unbelievable bed. I am over the moon and very so happy. Was quick easy service. Was in and out of the shop within 10 minutes Show details ·  1
leon
leonNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Townsville

looks like a great product

i was completely satisfied with my store purchases'
have bought other product from here before and have never had a problem, we will definitely purchase from this store again and will recommend the store to others. Show details ·  1
Mrs I
Mrs I

Alpine Lowboy - Painful

Happy at first even though it was hard work to assemble. Have discovered the drawer bottoms constantly slip out and then jam the drawers below from being opened. Only has light clothing and not much in it so isn’t the weight of the items. Then you need to undo the stopper to actually get the drawers out to fix them every time. I’ll be looking for a replacement this weekend. Show details
Steve
SteveNorth Queensland, QLD

Crap lounge

Venice lounge.. Vinyl started peeling after 2 years with minimal use now falling to pieces... This lounge still is currently for sale in store beware...... Store will not help with problem... Show details
Maree
MareeNorth Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Townsville

Honest friendly experience. Value for money

Great range of quality beds and mattresses with experienced, helpful staff. It was quick & easy to find what we wanted at a very competitive price. Great value. Highly Recommened, you wont regret going to Fantastic Furniture Show details ·  1
Ally S.
Ally S.North Queensland, QLD
Shannel
Shannel2 posts

Amazing Thank you

Easy store to navigate, more a double bed range would be good, good quality, easy to assemble, had the bedsides assembled by someone else though. Everything looks amazing. Thank you Show reply
MAJ
MAJNorth Queensland, QLD19 posts

Retro Queen bed

This bed is easy to assemble using the instructions. The bed is solid and sturdy. I have been sleeping on this bed for approximately 10 weeks. I recommend this bed. After shopping around for a bed for many months, I'm happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
nada
nadaNorth Queensland, QLD8 posts
  QLD, Townsville

Fantastic ! great staff great products and great service

I have been a customer for a couple of years and have never been disappointed ! They are awesome. Great selection beautiful show room easy and amazing staff as well as easy online purchasing. In a word...Fantastic Show details ·  1
Veronica G.
Veronica G.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Rude staff

Staff were rude & ignored me a number of times,staff didn't know about the product, needed return to the store as was given wrong products, no care was given by the staff Show details
Linda
LindaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great instore service

Very helpful and friendly staff, and great range of good value furniture. The only disappointing thing is that some of the items on the website are not only online only, but not available for delivery to my area. Show details ·  1
Jo Jo DCW
Jo Jo DCWNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts
  QLD, Townsville

Very professional and friendly service

The staff were very professional and helpful. Flatpack was easy to assemble and arrived earlier then expected. Would recommend to everyone as the store was well set out and very clean and tidy. Show details ·  1
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Townsville compares to other Furniture Shops

Pat
PatNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great instore service

Instore service was great, I was kept waiting 15 minutes at pickup area. No body else was waiting to collect, I considered this to be bad customer service, it spoilt a good instore experience. Show details ·  1
Gazza
GazzaQueensland

EVERYTHING I NEED

Value for money, friendly staff and furniture was easy to assemble. I am very sattisfied with my purchase. Have purchased there before and will purchase again if the need arises. Show details ·  1
Sharon Garard
Sharon GarardNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic

Very easy to locate, Very good range, Great products, Easy to assemble. To see the product already assembled makes it easier to know how it goes together. The range great Show details ·  1
Laura Rae
Laura RaeNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excited!!!

Thanks to Pelita and the team at Fantastic Furniture for another "fantastic experience". I love every second I spend in this very colourful store. I have just purchased the Elegance Bedroom Package and cannot wait to get it into my house. All items were in stock or very close to being available. I can't wait to come back and finish purchasing my collection. The best thing I love about Fantastic Furniture is there is always a new range of stock, however if I see an item I can't afford, it is usually still available later. There is a good range of new items along with older items. Show details ·  1
Daniel R
Daniel RNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Friendly and efficient service

Needed some furniture for the kids room. At the store was served quickly and got what I needed with no fuss. Great service, great store. Appreciated being able to ask questions of a real person and get detailed info about what I needed to know. Show details ·  1
Melissa
Melissa

Best customer care

The ladies in the townsville store made our bed shopping experience so easy and went above and beyond in customer care ensuring we got exactly what we wanted. If there were any issues with products, fantastic furniture make it so easy to honour their warranty! Thank you Show details ·  1
KimS.
KimS.North Queensland, QLD

Will be returning

Fantastic furniture has a great range at affordable prices. The customer service was fast and friendly making shopping with them rewarding and satisfying. I will be returning for more quality products in the future. Show details ·  1
Maree Z
Maree ZNorth Queensland, QLD

Affordable Quality Furniture

I have purchased many products and when required assembly was easy. Quality was great. Price was even better. Payment options suit my needs. Lovely staff. Being so far up north there are not always products in stock, but its expected at all furniture stores up here to have to wait for bulky items to arrive. I love this store. Its my "go to" furniture store. Show details ·  1
Shawn.D
Shawn.D
  QLD, Townsville

Staff would not negotiate on normal priced items

Reasonable selection of items. One of the items purchased had been opened previously then resealed, items missing from resealed package.

Show details

Heath Mc
Heath Mc

Found the cutest Chairs

First time in store, got a great price on floor stock, very happy with my experience, keep up the good work :)

Michelle C
Michelle CNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love This Store

I found everything i needed plus a little more within minutes of being online. This store affordable and adorable.I Love this store.

KathyCog
KathyCogNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Range of Quality furniture at reasonable prices

The Townsville Store have a huge range of products, modern colours, good quality at reasonable prices. I hate putting flat pack together, so I paid someone to do this for me and factored that into my prices. The staff were friendly and helpful and went out of their way to assist me with my product choice. I will be back.

Dazza
Dazza
  Verified QLD, Townsville

Great value great customer service

Very easy to navigate within store and am satisfied with the range of what fantastic furniture had to offer and was satisfied with quality build not everything is quality unless you want to buy the premium price for expensive item's as the range is from cheap to premium stuff and assembling item's are pretty easy if you follow instructions on manual

Cookie
Cookie
  QLD, Townsville

Excellent furniture and great staff

Very easy instructions to follow which made the whole process easier to do for a change instead of the normal range of instructions that come with other products

Jenny
Jenny

Value for money

Great friendly,helpful service.The product I bought was great for the price.The staff were not to busy to help me when I couldn't find what I wanted.

Jan
JanTownsville2 posts

Top notch service & product

Exceptional experience from easy online ordering, availability of product,exceptional customer service & easy assembly. The sofa bed is so easy to pull out & put away & has solved my problem of having visitors on mattress on the floor. Extremely happy with purchase.

Show details ·  2

Raymond
RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Friendly Helpful staff , Thank you From the Totally Rentals Townsville Team

The store was presented well, and staff were eager to help without "hard" selling.

Furniture was simple to assemble but who likes a flat pack always a cause to argue with the wife.

However being able to have the item set up and in my home the very day I wanted it is worth the effort.

Mum
MumMackay
  QLD, Townsville

3 drawer bedside looks great and good value. Assembly was ok and staff member was fantastic. Good range to choose from.

kerrie
kerrie
  QLD, Townsville

Fantastic furniture at fantastic prices

The person that served us was very helpful and new about the products we were looking for. The delivery was next day

Very happy customers

Val
ValNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts
  QLD, Townsville

Purchased some bright red chairs

I checked online to ensure the closest store had what I wanted, and it did. So I went in store to pay and collect, everything was super easy efficient and very friendly. Putting the chairs together was easy and the best part was that all the screws were included in a very hardy package!! great - Will def go shopping there again!

Peter Johnson
Peter JohnsonNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great value for money

The store was easy to navigate and the friendly staff were able to take me straight to the product I was looking for. The assembly of the Bookcase was very easy and the quality for the price was great.

Ian
IanTowmsville

Great Value Shopping

Good quality at a reasonable price. Desired items generally available. Staff provide advice but allow you to make up your own mind, concise instructions provided only required assistance with assembly of King Size bed due to recent surgery.

Byrnsy
Byrnsy2 posts
  QLD, Townsville

A very happy first time customer

All of the above except for assembling quality was good and colour options very consistant with ranges available fitted well in our new home.

Show details ·  2

Karina
Karina
  Verified QLD, Townsville

Was a great shopping experience, so easy and staff so great

Products we bought were great, easy to put together and great quality. Staff was so lovely and helpful, very happy customer!!

• 2