Fantastic Furniture QLD, Windsor

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Windsor

Aaron

AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always the first place I go to!

Everything was fine, from leesa to the delivery, overall the Windsor store is my favourite and where I go first when I or someone I know needs something!

Store LocationWindsor queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aaron, That is great to hear! We are glad you enjoy visiting our Windsor store and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shopping Experience

The range of products were great. I purchased a lamp, wall mirror, lamp table and buffet. The staff were very helpful and took all my items to my car. I assembled the buffet by myself and It was very easy. The quality of the products were excellent , look more expensive than they were.

Store LocationWindsor, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Windsor store. We are happy to hear that the quality was better than anticipated, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kavi H.

Kavi H.South East Queensland, QLD

Webster Recliner Set: Process was too easy and value for money.

We recently bought the set and it was really good. It was very easy to assemble and very comfy as well. Excellent value for money. Great customer service. A special thank you goes to Emily from Windsor store. One single recliner came with a manufacturing error yet the store was so helpful and managed everything professionally and the chair was replaced within 8 days. Would recommend to anyone requiring a low-cost comfortable suite. Our cat Rosie approves this too.

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Fantastic experience, great value for money and quality. All our furniture is from Fantastic, lounge suite, side tables, desks, chairs, dining suite, coffee table, just love the variety, it's Fantastic!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Graeme, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts! We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

lot to choice from

was surprise with the variety of furniture you will find here and priced reasonably. I will come back to browse for more. it is also coveniently located with lots of parking space

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store Locationwindsor
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zaldy, thank you so much for visiting our Windsor store and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Janis

JanisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have bought several items from Fantastic Furniture and find good value and great customer service. Assembly instructions were easy to follow and delivery is always on time. I would recommend Fantastic Furniture to anyone.

Store LocationWindsor Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janis, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that you always receive great customer service from the Windsor team, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Fantastic furniture grear store

Great service great quality good price range i always buy my furniture there now . Lounge room and all our beds are from there also . Last time was in there a guy seeved me was very helpful helped me choose the right mattress to suit my back .

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susie, thanks so much for shopping with us at the Windsor store. We are thrilled to hear about this experience and the service received. We hope to see you in store again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Maureen

MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and good prices

I bought a recliner for my husband. The store assistant was amazing. She took the time to show me all the styles and explain the options. I would have bought the wrong one if it wasn’t for the great service.

Store LocationWindsor Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maureen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Windsor team were so helpful and knowledgeable. We would love to see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are so helpful, caring and products are good quailty for really good price

In-store it was really easy to fund what I was looking for but was also was presented in a way that complemented the furniture. The products were just what I was looking for and at a great price. The best part was easy assembly as I am not one for putting things together but i still did it and was given the correct tools to as well.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, thank you so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to assembly the product with such ease, and we hope to see you back in the Windsor store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Cali burritos

Cali burritos

Fantastic

Good quality, appealing, self assemble instructions are clear and easy, very satisfied. Overall it was a great experience and the store was layer out well, will be going back to buy more furniture in the future.

Store LocationBrisbane Windsor
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Windsor store. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

ljp

ljpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely friendly service

Have bought of the Windsor site a few times now and have received really good service . Recently had to make an warranty claim and someone was sent out to my house in a couple of days and fixed on the spot.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

It was definitely a great experience, quick to the point, great value for money . Very easy over the phone to look up products for me before and I’m running out of words

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Justin, thanks so much for shopping with us at the Windsor store! We are thrilled to hear about this positive experience, and we hope to have the privilege of serving you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great variety and no pressure!

We returned from overseas with an empty unit - Fantastic Furniture had everything we needed to furnish it complete with variety, good value and great staff. Head there first when you need furniture!

Store LocationWindsor, Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Angie, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are glad to be of assistance in times like these when you have to quickly furnish a unit, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Julie

JulieQueensland

Always head here first for furniture before I look around

we bought for bedroom, dining and lounge and all were comfortable and good value for money products. I would have liked a little more colour selection on the lounge purchased - only 2 colours available. Staff were really helpful and friendly and overall the in store experience was great. Happy to shop there again.

Store LocationWilston Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that our Windsor staff were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't shop anywhere else

The Amazing staff is what made my experience one that I feel greatful for. In a tough time I have moved into an apartment to be let go from my job. I have no furniture. The staff helped me workout the most cost effective way to build my home with beautiful furniture piece by piece. I Love the Niva and retro range. Cost effective and stylish. Now have a bed to sleep on.
Thank you!

Hi Nick and Team,
I have since been back onto store and I now have a coffee table. Slowly building my little apartment and get so excited with each new addition.
Regards Tammy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tam, that is great to hear! We appreciate the continued support, and we definitely look forward to seeing you back in store soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Shona C .

Shona C .South East Queensland, QLD

Great job Fantastic Furniture .

Thank you to the 2 wonderful guys who delivered my Venice Recliner .Wonderful service .Spot on with their time .Recliner is lovely and was a breeze to put together .
Shona Cooper .
Chermside QLD

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shona, that's so great to hear! We are so glad that the Windsor team were able to provide such great service, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Monique.

Monique.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for Queen bed for our teen.

After looking at many bedroom stores we walked into Fantastic furniture - had seen some catalogues and thought it may be a good option. Great value for money - didn't want to spend a fortune on a Queen bed and bed frame for our teen, got amazing service - the attendant had great product knowledge and showed us many options and was not pushy, just helpful AND we got free delivery the next day. The delivery drivers were amazing! Kept us informed as to when they would arrive - great service all round.

Store LocationWindsor store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monique, thank you so much for choosing to shop at our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear that the team were so helpful, including the delivery drivers! We hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Good value for money.

Assembling the furniture was not that easy. It took us a while to understand how some of the screws/nut worked and so it took us several hours to assemble one piece of furniture.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and efficient service

I’ve ordered knick knack items from here and have ordered big ticket items and I must say that the quality is surprisingly amazing. I ordered a click and collect from the warehouse and it was super quick in being ready for collection. The guy I’ve spoken to from the warehouse a few times is always friendly and efficient in getting the items out to me. Will be back :) and would highly recommend.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mestiza, thanks so much for shopping with us in our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

kpouyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A retailer that listens to their customers.

kpouye

Thanks for reaching out Nick. I really appreciate your concern. This is something that could be easily rectified for future customers & I'd be happy to discuss. I will email you.