Fantastic Furniture QLD, Windsor

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Windsor

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)

Good value for money.

Assembling the furniture was not that easy. It took us a while to understand how some of the screws/nut worked and so it took us several hours to assemble one piece of furniture.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and efficient service

I’ve ordered knick knack items from here and have ordered big ticket items and I must say that the quality is surprisingly amazing. I ordered a click and collect from the warehouse and it was super quick in being ready for collection. The guy I’ve spoken to from the warehouse a few times is always friendly and efficient in getting the items out to me. Will be back :) and would highly recommend.

Store LocationWindsor, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mestiza, thanks so much for shopping with us in our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

kpouyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A retailer that listens to their customers.

Store LocationWindsor QLD
kpouye

Thanks for reaching out Nick. I really appreciate your concern. This is something that could be easily rectified for future customers & I'd be happy to discuss. I will email you.

Staff great

Staff greatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store was great, furniture was terrible

I purchased a scandi, light blue lounge about a year ago, the wooden legs were splayed nearly inwards, and have since broken completely, very dissatisfied to say the least. Thankyou

mimi

mimiNorth Queensland, QLD

Always available and affordable!

Walked straight in and saw what I was looking for! super easy! When I needed assistance, someone was always ready and willing to help me! They offered great advice and showed interest in what I was saying! very happy with my experience

Store Locationwindsor
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mimi, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that you were able to find what you were after right away. We hope to see you in our Windsor store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sophia1980

Sophia1980South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. Good prices

Very helpful and friendly staff they helped me with patience to find what exactly I wanted. Very good prices and good quality products. The lady explained to me every detail of the products and she did to me a very good discount!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sophia, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about our helpful and friendly staff at Windsor, and we hope to see you in store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Maureen

MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good furniture but terrible service

We found what we were looking for but nobody helped us and we waited while the checkout women finished their conversation before being acknowledged. Not a pleasant experience at all.

Liz

LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely perfect for our needs

Easy to assemble. Exceptional customer service. What we needed was in stock. Will be going back soon for some other products. Huge range to select from. Pick up was flawless.

Store LocationBundaberg QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Liz, thank you very much for shopping with us at our Windsor store. It is great to hear that the team were able to provide such great service, and we can't wait to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic furniture, bought everything for an empty house except electrical white goods and linen.

All the furniture was put together and placed where I wanted it by the assembler
over two days for each room. It was magical to see this happening. The best part was the assemblers tidied up and took all the packaging away.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thank you very much for choosing to shop with our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear about this experience with the assembly service, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Maree

Thank you Nick and the Fantastic team. If I ever buy a bigger house I will definitely be back. Cheers Maree

Good service, Good product

Ended up with the Finlay and are happy to have it, our backs aren't as sore as the last couch we owned. We considered getting 2nd hand Fantastic Furniture but ended on new for warranty.

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the Finlay is treating you well, and we hope to see you back again for more! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Michael
Michael

Thanks. Still waiting to hear back regarding missing 2nd set of sofa legs. Sent an email to the Windsor email address

Update: Received defective item also!! Delivery was CHAOS !!!

UPDATE:
I found the left and right doors of the TV Unit cracked before even attaching hinges to them!! I really don't know what to say. Such a terrible experience. I won't buy anything from you again and will keep telling my bad experience to anyone I know to be aware.

Although Windsor staff were very helpful and cooperative, but I'm really frustrated and shocked from what happened in the delivery process. They delivered different sofa and missed TV unit!! Then had to reschedule another delivery day to fix their faults, which wasted my time through the whole weekend!!
I'm really disappointed from such service.

Amr E.
Amr E.

No one called me till now!

Kaye Morningside

Kaye MorningsideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant quality at great prices

Range of products suits all budgets, but during sales periods, terrific bargains can be found. I saved over $1,500 on products which helped when incurring moving costs. Staff were extremely helpful no matter how many questions I asked. I don't like assembling things, so I did choose items already assembled. I am going back again when they have restocked.

Gerry M.

Gerry M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture Fun

It was easy to find our way around the store to the section we were interested in. Friendly staff were immediately available for assistance and advice and we were able to choose exactly the product we were looking for and at the price we considered reasonable. Being elderly, we were surprised that the product required assembly, however the very efficient saleslady was quickly able to arrange that, and delivery, for a small extra charge. We particularly enjoyed the humorous conversation with the happy staff throughout our shopping experience. Quite a novelty. Thank you. You made our day.

Store LocationWindsor Brisbane Qld

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait for my Como Robe to arrive

I love shopping at Fantastic Furniture but I am disappointed that there is a waiting period of approximately 4 weeks for the product to be in stock. Because I know the product will be excellent I will be patient.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alison, thanks so much for shopping with us! We hope you are enjoying your new Como robe soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Susan

SusanBrisbane

Great value for so many options

Great variety of furniture and fabric options. Great value furniture that competes very well against the more expensive stores. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable going out of their way to help.

Store LocationWindsor Brisbane.

Great

Was easy to find what you are looking for service was great and very helpful would recommend to others thank you for you service and delivery service thank you very much

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Petrina, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Windsor and sharing your experience online! We hope to serve you in store soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic Team

Jaswinder singh

Jaswinder singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service,best furniture,best service,best helpful staff

Best best ever, furniture to good quality,any time I want to by some thing I just go to fantastic furniture windsor.like this place.feling like this place just for me.to goog

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

So happy to have found a lounge and great store

After searching in many other furniture stores for quite some time I walked into Fantastic Furniture found the lounge I had seen on the internet and sat on it for about half and hour and I wasnt pressure from any staff, which I really appreciated and then decision made. Had my lounge delivered 2 days later. You cant get better than that.... O yah and the price, seriously happy.....

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Effie, thanks very much for shopping with us! We are so glad to hear you found the perfect lounge in our store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service

One staff member walked past me 3 times, eventually I got served, I was made feel unwelcome, staff member was unhelpful, unknowledge and rude, just made me want to leave

Pam H.

Pam H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture doesn’t disappoint!!!!!

I found Fantastic Furniture very easy to navigate and found the range of products exactly what I had in mind. I feel very happy with the range of products I purchased with both quality and price 100%!!!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pam H, We are so happy to hear we had exactly what you were after and we appreciate your kind words! We work hard to provide everyday lowest prices without compromising quality. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team