Fantastic Furniture QLD

Fantastic Furniture QLD (page 2 of 112)

Townsville, Windsor, Burleigh Heads, etc...
4.7 from 2,221 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (238)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

dani

daniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

I love the items i buy, they are easy to assemble & i enjoy putting it together.
the customer service is excellent & very warming so thank you so much.
i brought everything from the store except my bed

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dani, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Helensvale store. It is great to hear that you received such excellent customer service, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Irene and John

Irene and JohnCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture is the best

As I said before the help from Sheena the Sales assistant was nothing but the best her help in choosing what we wanted was the best ,The amount of stock to chose from was the tops; ,The quality was first class, As I am no spring chicken I had great help from my neighbor who was once a kitchen fitter,

Store LocationMackay Q.L.D.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Irene and John! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so happy to hear that Sheena was so helpful and that your experience was so positive. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Monique.

Monique.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for Queen bed for our teen.

After looking at many bedroom stores we walked into Fantastic furniture - had seen some catalogues and thought it may be a good option. Great value for money - didn't want to spend a fortune on a Queen bed and bed frame for our teen, got amazing service - the attendant had great product knowledge and showed us many options and was not pushy, just helpful AND we got free delivery the next day. The delivery drivers were amazing! Kept us informed as to when they would arrive - great service all round.

Store LocationWindsor store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monique, thank you so much for choosing to shop at our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear that the team were so helpful, including the delivery drivers! We hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Erin G.

Erin G.South East Queensland, QLD

A+++++

We've bought a few things from fantastic furniture and we're always happy with our purchases. great quality and amazing value. Staff are always friendly and super helpful pick-up was a breeze

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Erin G., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so delighted to hear you are loving our products! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Good value for money.

Assembling the furniture was not that easy. It took us a while to understand how some of the screws/nut worked and so it took us several hours to assemble one piece of furniture.

Store LocationWindsor

Customer service

Easy to find the store & what we wanted
Excellent products & customer service & explained everything in detail from the product to the delivery options
The wife & I will diffently be shopping there again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic furniture truly is fantastic

Fantastic service, awesome product that was so easy to put together. The layout was easy to access and not cluttered. Staff were very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you. I look forward to my next purchase.

Store LocationBundall, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janelle, thanks so much for shopping with us in store! We are thrilled to hear that the staff made such a great impression, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Satisfied

It was easy to locate the product I wanted, and I went online first to choose which bed I wanted, it was easy to assemble with instructions given and I found it really affordable for the bedding range that was available

Store LocationHelensvale
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peter, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Helensvale. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Service & Quality Plus

Excellent service and great range of products, checked the website first to make sure item was available. Went in store to see and try it out for quality and comfort. Very happy with both shopping experiences, customer service from Crystal was excellent

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maggie, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. It is great to hear about the service received and your overall experience. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

T. Bluegum

T. BluegumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices!!

Great staff and products easy to find.
Assembly a little full on for me but managed to get there in the end.
The catalog specials were what we wanted at the time and the discounts were very substantial.

Store LocationLogan
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at the Logan store. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service and the products as well. We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Shelle

ShelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!!

The store is well presented. Set out with many ideas. Be proud of the people you hire. From ordering to delivering was superb customer service.
My new convertible lounge was so easy to assemble and fits beautifully within the space. Quality is amazing.
I look forward to visiting the store again.

Store LocationCapalaba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelle, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Capalaba team are setting such a great example, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tammy T

Tammy TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product bought 3

Product very easy to assemble, navigation around the store was easy everything had an area. I bought 3, 1 for each child. Great quality and at a fantastic price. Would definitely recommend

Store LocationIpswich qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tammy, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your purchase from the Ipswich store. Hopefully we will see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Glen KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling manager. Floor staff were good.

The product I bought was good. Assembly was easy. Satisfied with the product. Quality of product was good, pick up was made easy. The store had a good range of products available.

Store LocationHervey bay

Kristy Davis

Kristy DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my lego collection

Perfect for my lego, easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Great product. I will be purchasing more for the rest of my collection. Thanks Fantastic Furniture. Very satisfied customer. I'll be back!

Store LocationCairns
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Happy return customer

Happy return customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for apartment living

Not overstated with chrome legs and grey fabric does not look to chunky in apartment setting. Very comfortable for playing games or meals at the table. Very happy customer highly recommended.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear this feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

My pleasure

Ash C.

Ash C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff! & An Easy Assemble!

Great store, the staff was very helpful and friendly, Super happy with my Zenith bookcase! So easy to assemble ( i did it alone) and clear instructions, i have ordered a second one :)

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ash, thanks so much for shopping with us in Morayfield! We are glad to hear that you are so happy with your Zenith Bookcase, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tracey

TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect & stylish

Easy to navigate in store, great range of products in store, was not cluttered could walk around with ease to look at everything. Awesome value for your money, great quality

Store LocationBundall QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about your in store experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mariana V.

Mariana V.

It is good

Great quality of the products, fast delivery and easy to assemble.
Customer service was just okay... no one approached us and when we had some questions we have to walk and find a seller... just two ppl working.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mariana, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and efficient service

I’ve ordered knick knack items from here and have ordered big ticket items and I must say that the quality is surprisingly amazing. I ordered a click and collect from the warehouse and it was super quick in being ready for collection. The guy I’ve spoken to from the warehouse a few times is always friendly and efficient in getting the items out to me. Will be back :) and would highly recommend.

Store LocationWindsor, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mestiza, thanks so much for shopping with us in our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic Service

The woman that served us was very efficient in what how she measured the height of the bar stools to fit my bar. Also the lounge chair I purchased love the colour and I can sit up straight thank lovely

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationRocky
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylean, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that our Rockhampton team were able to provide such great service, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.