Fantastic Furniture QLD

Fantastic Furniture QLD (page 2 of 113)

Townsville, Windsor, Burleigh Heads, etc...
4.7 from 2,247 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (260)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

belinda

belindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Very impressed with the staff at the Logan store,very friendly and were so helpful with all our questions and got us sorted very quickly and efficiently,it was very easy to find what we wanted in the stores aswell,not sure on how it’s going to go trying to assemble it ourselves thou,that is the only downside to my experience with shopping there

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationLogan
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Belinda, that's great to hear. We are glad that the Logan team are so friendly and helpful during your visit. We hope to see you in store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

cowboy2321

cowboy2321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and Service

Purchased a corner lounge from fantastic and would just like to say I am very happy with the product quality and that it was made in this country.
The delivery was also excellent with the company offering delivery tracking information on the day of delivery which is well above the standard I have encountered with other companies in the past.
The fact this company has followed up with each part of the buying process asking in emails how they had done to me tells me they are always looking where they have done well and for ways to improve.
I think this is telling in that they will not just rest on their laurels and is reflected in their overall great review score on this web site.

Vern B.

Vern B.

Cheap but Great bed

Light easy too assemble and daughter loves it , decent bed for $99, budget bed great price , good selection off colours , only down side is clips for slats are a little dodgy but for $99 who cares

Store LocationMorayfield

Svengali57

Svengali57Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

We want to give a shout to the manager and his staff.

The manager went above and beyond in helping us after we'd bought our items and we couldn't speak more highly of the Hervey Bay store.
The cabinets were pretty straightforward to put together and display our items beautifully. We've bought about 15 items here and never had a problem. Cool city!!! AAA+++

Store LocationHervey Bay
Sad balloon

Sad balloon

happy with my laundry cupboards

Happy with my cupboards. I ordered two items, received a notification to pick them up. i called up and asked if they were both ready and they confirmed. I hired a truck to pick up the cupboards and when he got there he was told only one was available. That was really annoying that i had to pay twice for pick up. Happy with the cupboards though.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there, thanks so much for shopping with us in Burleigh Heads. We are so happy to hear that you like your new cupboards, and we hope to serve you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Diane

DianeCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic & Friendly

My shopping experience was Fantastic and friendly, Sheena and manager were more than happy to make experience enjoyable and I got quality furniture at a very compatible price, plus an offer to assemble at rate.

Store LocationMackay Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diane, that's great to hear! We will pass on the feedback to Sheena and the Mackay Store Manager for you. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Tallboy

As soon as I arrived at the shop I saw the Tall Boy that I had in mind and we bought it. The quality and price are very good. The lady of the staff was very helpful and we finished our purchase just in minutes. They are in renovation and the products are limited but that was not a problem. Thank you for all your efforts and work.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The staff at the Ipswich store were amazing when we got home and our product was broken they replaced it the whole process was easy and the furniture is afford

Store LocationIpswich
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zoe, we are so happy to hear this! We will pass on this feedback to the Ipswich team, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I kept my money in my pocket.

I'm happy others have had such terrific success with Fantastic Furniture but my experience has been very different.

Twice now I've walked into the Cairns store and found myself to be the only customer. Wandering around looking at all the different stuff and not one of the four staff on duty even acknowledged I was in the shop nor offered any assistance whatever.

Not so much as a good morning on either occasion.

I can promise there was a whole pile of money walked out with me today that would otherwise have been in the till.

Aiden K

Aiden KSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant experience!

We were greeted immediately upon entering the store which was being renovated at the time. Staff were knowledgeable and patient while we sat on lounges and played with fabrics. Our last FF lounge lasted 13 years so we had no doubt when purchasing another lounge from them. I look forward to receiving it and am happy it is manufactured in Australia. Would recommend this store.

LGavin

LGavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall lovely staff and great products
I love my cupboard for my laundry and it was very easy to put together I have bought stools and a picture previously and was equally as happy...you seem to have found lovely staff for all your stores

Shona C .

Shona C .South East Queensland, QLD

Great job Fantastic Furniture .

Thank you to the 2 wonderful guys who delivered my Venice Recliner .Wonderful service .Spot on with their time .Recliner is lovely and was a breeze to put together .
Shona Cooper .
Chermside QLD

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shona, that's so great to hear! We are so glad that the Windsor team were able to provide such great service, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Central Queensland, QLD

Sheena the good old chook was the best service assistant ever!

We are so excited for our modular sofa, especially the material standard slate groove! The sales staff where so helpful. The Price and warranty are amazing, the best you can get!

Store LocationMackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear about Sheena's assistance, and we hope to see you back in store in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

What fantastic service we received today!

Chris really went out of his way to help me solve sagging couch cushions on a couch that we have had for years. Still an amazing couch after many years.

Store LocationLogan

RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Do It!!!!

Ordered Denver 5 seater lounge which had storage under seating. Waited 6 weeks for it to arrive and it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 8 weeks to get the right one. Arrived and still was the wrong lounge and was told I would have to wait another 10 weeks with no guarantee the right one will arrive. Asked for my money back, returned lounge still waiting for refund. Furniture is cheap for a reason!!!!

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Robertson

Yes please it is now over 3 weeks and I have not received my refund. I will email the details, it is a pity I have to spend my Sunday doing this.

Mary J.

Mary J.South East Queensland, QLD

The purchase of a chair that suited my short physic and offered excellent back support. This was essential for me.

The store is very open and easy to navigate. Staff around if needed. Good range of items on display. The staff were happy to answer questions and suggest other similar items to try out. A commendable experience

Store LocationMaroochydore
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mary, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to see you in the Maroochydore store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Aaron B

Aaron BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great staff

Fantastic staff were very friendly and helpful. Fast delivery times also. Ordered a living room package and couch and the quality great. The few flat packs we had came with really easy to understand instructions.

Store LocationHelensvale
Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Very easy to navigate around the store and the product range was good and very happy with what I purchased. I can't wait for it to be delivered. Limited assembly to do.

Store LocationMorayfield

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

You have a shop full of furniture, you can buy.

Found lots of thing we wanted to buy. The shop was easy to get around. The staff all 6 were behind the counter, hard to get them out. When we lucky enough to get one of them to help us. All the iteams proudly shown in your store. Were not available. Not in stock. I have never experienced a store that has nothing to sell. Not allowed to sell floor stock. We gave up and walked out. We needed to furnish a flat. With dining, lounge, bed setting. You didnt have the stock. Give me a break. I really couldnt believe it.

Store LocationMaroochydore shop
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, I am very sorry to hear about this in-store experience. If you would like to discuss this further so we can provide some more feedback to the team, our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

SamLW

SamLWFar North Queensland, QLD

great service and nice products

very satisfied with the service we received, very friendly staff each time we visited to browse the range. nice and bright , easy to walk around and navigate. great range of products.

Store LocationCairns 4870 QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sam, we are so glad to hear about the service you received. We would love to see you back in the Cairns store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.