Fantastic Furniture QLD

Fantastic Furniture QLD (page 2 of 119)

Townsville, Windsor, Burleigh Heads, etc...
4.7 from 2,377 reviews

2,377 reviews

shontelle

shontelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

it was great feeling walking into a store which is clean friendly and inviting. Great customer service and alot of variety of choices to choose from. Thanks heaps for the great product and service

Store Locationlogan qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shontelle, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Logan store. It is great to hear about the service received, and we are glad that you like the products too! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Affordable prices, not much customer service.

Looking for dining chairs I had seen on the website. Found them, tried them, decided to buy them without any help from staff. Approached the checkout, eventually served but can't have the chairs for 4 to 8 weeks. Glad I'm not in a hurry.

Store LocationTownsville
Sarah

SarahFar North Queensland, QLD

Best study desk

Went to look for a bigger desk for my studies, found one I really liked. Courtney was so lovely and helpful. As it was not in stock I was told 3 weeks but was so excited to hear it had arrived in less then 2 weeks. The boys at the warehouse were polite and efficient and loaded it in to my car nicely. I’m so happy with my desk it’s such a good size for my Accounting studies (previous desk was Kmart one very small)

Store LocationCairns

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

the manager and handling customer complaints

I bought a bed and when we started putting it together at home with the draws that fit underneath the bed, some P7 parts were missing. I was upset when I rang the stall and spoke with the manager. The young girl was great at diffusing the situation and made me feel at ease very quickly. She asked how would I like things to be resolved and was willing to take on board my suggestions, and on top of that went out of her way herself by dropping in the parts needed on her way home.
Great customer service and a Manager that genuinely listened and followed things through.

Store LocationMorayfield queensland
Joanne W.

Joanne W.Queensland

No pushy Sales which was great

We have been looking for a new lounge for a few months and went into the store to see what was best suited for us ended up getting a rug as well

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBundall
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanne W., Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is wonderful to hear you found the perfect lounge and rug in our store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

First visit

Easy to get around the store, very helpful staff, good range of products, happy with our purchase, if we need anything else I would be inclined to make them the first on the list

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rowena Loram

Rowena LoramCentral Queensland, QLD

Jazz chaise sofa

Customer service in store was good. Quality of sofa is not but you get what you pay for. The legs are wobbly and the cushions started going flat almost immediately. The chaise section is uneven so your legs sit higher up than your lap which makes it hard to get out of. We regretted this purchase within 3 weeks. If you're not too fussy and you don't want to spend a lot, this is the place for you.

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Fantastic experience, great value for money and quality. All our furniture is from Fantastic, lounge suite, side tables, desks, chairs, dining suite, coffee table, just love the variety, it's Fantastic!

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Graeme, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts! We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Jerry and Emily

Jerry and EmilyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great products! Great service!

easy to find stock
Not really much in stock but ended up ordering and got here at an acceptable time.
Great products
Easy to install
Will always be shopping at fantastic from now on, as the prices are perfect!

Store LocationMackay QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jerry and Emily, thanks so much for shopping with us! We really appreciate it and we hope you are enjoying your new furniture soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emm

EmmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Do not shop here!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNorth Lakes
Sue

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

I ordered quite a few things from fantastic furniture and had the best experience

The store felt a little crowded for me. Had a super range on display. Quality of products are super superb. The assembly will be easy as i have had products from here before and never had a problem

Store LocationCairns Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sue, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Cairns. We are glad to hear about your in-store experience aside from it being crowded, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Joannah

JoannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

I was looking for a modern bookshelf that would look good in the background of videos I create and out of a number of options they had exactly what I was looking for and I did go to other 'designer' stores. I am having the product delivered and assembled for me.

Store LocationMaroochydore Homemaker Centre, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joannah, thank you so much for shopping with us in Maroochydore. We are glad to hear that you were able to find a suitable bookshelf in our range, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rob Barron

Rob BarronFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy, satisfied with the product

Looks good in my lounge. Easy to assemble. If I require matching furniture there are many options made of the same materials. I was happy to wait for my product to arrive as it was not in stock.

Store LocationCairns
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Cairns. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the product and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen.C

Karen.CCentral Queensland, QLD

Cannot wait for our bedroom suite to arrive.

Such an awesome store with the friendliest staff, helped us so much in choosing our King Bedroom suite. Beautiful range at great prices and we cannot wait for it to arrive !!!!!!

Store LocationMackay, Qld

lot to choice from

was surprise with the variety of furniture you will find here and priced reasonably. I will come back to browse for more. it is also coveniently located with lots of parking space

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationwindsor
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zaldy, thank you so much for visiting our Windsor store and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

poor service and poor response order not delivered

I spoke to her in regards to a coffee table and she said she will add this to the sofa lounge that i ordered and she did not for reason know to her.

poor service and poor response order not delivered

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gopa! We do sincerely apologise for the service received. Would you be able to send through some additional information so we can look into this further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Gopa
Gopa

I have all ready oulined all infomation but unsure what more info you need? please be specific.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gopa, we would like to have your purchase order number and best contact information so we can look into this with the store. Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Len

Len

Good value furniture

Recliner chair were in one location of store good selection, good quality comfortable to sit in easy parking outside store, helpful staff assistance to arrange purchase of second chair & delivery

Store LocationTownsville
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Len, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about your experience in the Townsville store, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Coralie

CoralieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly good. Very happy to find Australian made products!

Easy to navigate in the store, which was great as I was time poor!
A little more range of style would be ideal. I am after British Colonial style. I would love some products also made in India. With natural materials, such as rattan and dark carved wood.
Quality reasonable for the price.
Really appreciate the Australian made items being included in the shop. Clinched the deal for me.

Store LocationMackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Coralie, thanks so much for shopping with us in Mackay! We are glad to hear about your experience, and we appreciate the constructive feedback too! We hope to see you back in store again very soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Just what I wanted

Purchased just what I was looking for after visiting other stores. Staff were extremely friendly and a great choice of was on display. The store is not far to travel to with easy parking.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margaret P, We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team in-store and enjoyed visiting our showroom! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kerrie S.

Kerrie S.Central Queensland, QLD

Luv the experience

Was awesome
I was like a kid in a lollie shop
I’m confused now of how I’m going to fit everything I want in my house
But I’m sure I’ll manage it

Store LocationMackay QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kerrie S, thanks so much for shopping with us! It is great to hear you found everything you needed in our store and we are sure you will make it look Fantastic! We hope to see you again! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team