Fantastic Furniture QLD

Fantastic Furniture QLD (page 3 of 113)

Townsville, Windsor, Burleigh Heads, etc...
4.7 from 2,247 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (260)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Affordable & Great Service

Super friendly staff, all stock available, I couldn't be happier! They offer so many beautiful items. Such a friendly environment to take the hubby & kids and stroll through the store.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable prices, friendly staff.

Walked in and quickly got served. Sorted my purchase very quickly.
Have bought multiple items from here with no issue. Very easy to assemble as well. Will continue to go back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bec, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us We're delighted to hear your experience with us ran so smoothly! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Jennifer

JenniferWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I just love fantastic furniture Hervey Bay for it's furniture.

Fantastic Furniture Hervey Bay is easy to access the staff are great, I found what I wanted bought item straight away took it home and assembled with ease, Great store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jennifer, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Jennette

JennetteBriabane

Fantastic

Great items value for money with even better warranty offered on products would definitely recommend fantastic to family member's easy to read assembly instructions would buy from again in store or online

SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Think twice about going back.

I still like the products however sales person did not know his stock and was bordering on rude.
When ordering and paying for the good I was told they would not be in stock for at least two weeks.
Not good enough.

Sonya

Thank you for responding.

Phillip Smith

Phillip SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunk Beds

We loved how we could look up the product we wanted online, check which store in our local area had it available in stock and then go an pick it up, with no hassle or fuss and no waiting!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phillip Smith, thanks for shopping with us! We hope you enjoy the new bunk beds and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Therese

ThereseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wonderful

Good range of products and prices easy location with plenty of car parking spaces friendly staff didn't need to wait for any service .I was very happy with overall experience

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Therese, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so glad to hear about this experience with our friendly staff. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

dani

daniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

I love the items i buy, they are easy to assemble & i enjoy putting it together.
the customer service is excellent & very warming so thank you so much.
i brought everything from the store except my bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dani, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Helensvale store. It is great to hear that you received such excellent customer service, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Irene and John

Irene and JohnCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture is the best

As I said before the help from Sheena the Sales assistant was nothing but the best her help in choosing what we wanted was the best ,The amount of stock to chose from was the tops; ,The quality was first class, As I am no spring chicken I had great help from my neighbor who was once a kitchen fitter,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Irene and John! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so happy to hear that Sheena was so helpful and that your experience was so positive. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Monique.

Monique.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for Queen bed for our teen.

After looking at many bedroom stores we walked into Fantastic furniture - had seen some catalogues and thought it may be a good option. Great value for money - didn't want to spend a fortune on a Queen bed and bed frame for our teen, got amazing service - the attendant had great product knowledge and showed us many options and was not pushy, just helpful AND we got free delivery the next day. The delivery drivers were amazing! Kept us informed as to when they would arrive - great service all round.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monique, thank you so much for choosing to shop at our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear that the team were so helpful, including the delivery drivers! We hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Erin G.

Erin G.South East Queensland, QLD

A+++++

We've bought a few things from fantastic furniture and we're always happy with our purchases. great quality and amazing value. Staff are always friendly and super helpful pick-up was a breeze

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Erin G., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so delighted to hear you are loving our products! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Good value for money.

Assembling the furniture was not that easy. It took us a while to understand how some of the screws/nut worked and so it took us several hours to assemble one piece of furniture.

Customer service

Easy to find the store & what we wanted
Excellent products & customer service & explained everything in detail from the product to the delivery options
The wife & I will diffently be shopping there again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic furniture truly is fantastic

Fantastic service, awesome product that was so easy to put together. The layout was easy to access and not cluttered. Staff were very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you. I look forward to my next purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janelle, thanks so much for shopping with us in store! We are thrilled to hear that the staff made such a great impression, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Satisfied

It was easy to locate the product I wanted, and I went online first to choose which bed I wanted, it was easy to assemble with instructions given and I found it really affordable for the bedding range that was available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peter, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Helensvale. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Service & Quality Plus

Excellent service and great range of products, checked the website first to make sure item was available. Went in store to see and try it out for quality and comfort. Very happy with both shopping experiences, customer service from Crystal was excellent

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maggie, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. It is great to hear about the service received and your overall experience. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

T. Bluegum

T. BluegumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices!!

Great staff and products easy to find.
Assembly a little full on for me but managed to get there in the end.
The catalog specials were what we wanted at the time and the discounts were very substantial.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at the Logan store. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service and the products as well. We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Shelle

ShelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!!

The store is well presented. Set out with many ideas. Be proud of the people you hire. From ordering to delivering was superb customer service.
My new convertible lounge was so easy to assemble and fits beautifully within the space. Quality is amazing.
I look forward to visiting the store again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelle, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Capalaba team are setting such a great example, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tammy T

Tammy TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product bought 3

Product very easy to assemble, navigation around the store was easy everything had an area. I bought 3, 1 for each child. Great quality and at a fantastic price. Would definitely recommend

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tammy, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your purchase from the Ipswich store. Hopefully we will see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Glen KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling manager. Floor staff were good.

The product I bought was good. Assembly was easy. Satisfied with the product. Quality of product was good, pick up was made easy. The store had a good range of products available.