Fantastic Furniture QLD

Fantastic Furniture QLD (page 3 of 121)

Townsville, Windsor, Burleigh Heads, etc...
4.7 from 2,405 reviews

2,405 reviews

Liz B.

Liz B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product at great price - staff are very, very helpful.

Bundy store is great. The staff are very helpful and are not pushy at all (unlike another well known Aussie wide furniture store). There is a great range of products to suit most budgets; from the very basic for a first time teenage tenant through to better quality for the more established clients. We didn't want to spend a fortune (as we have pets who may inadvertantly damage furniture), but were able to find products that look like we spent a whole lot more than what we actually spent. Looks great; decent build; great value!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Liz, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Bundaberg! It is great to hear about the service received and also that you enjoy our wide range of furniture. We hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Free

FreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dakota 5 seater lounge and tv unit

Great service. The staff are helpful and understand what they are selling. Value for money. Am actually about to buy more furniture from them again today to match a TV unit we got aswell. Very happy with the products.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are very pleased to hear about the service received from our Logan team. It is great that you are happy with the products, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tina

TinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Experience

Wonderful staff who are.more than happy to help and give advice. A well set our store with plenty of choice of products that cover all budgets. Will continue to make this our first stop when looking for future purchases.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Mackay! It is great to hear that the team are so wonderful, and we would love to see you back again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

JenniferSanderson

JenniferSandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable furniture

Always been able to find good quality furniture at an affordable price. I am so pleased with our new lounge suite which came fully assembled.very satisfied with the choices we had at the store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your near lounge, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sofa Happy

Sofa HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great value and good service

We were looking for a new sofa set - good range of products in this store compared to other furniture stores around Cairns and friendly customer service. Delivery was on time and efficient

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us in Cairns. It is great to hear about the friendly customer service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

janagilbert

janagilbertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great furniture at right price

Repeat customer with growing needs. Have purchased many items from Fantastic Furniture including beds, bedroom suites for master and kids rooms, dining suite and office furniture. None have disappointed. Plan to upgrade one of the kids bedroom furniture later in the year and have already got my eyes on one of the kids bedroom suites displayed in the showroom now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jana! Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at the Cairns store. We are thrilled to hear that you keep coming back and are a satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Happy Dad

Happy DadFar North Queensland, QLD

Bed for daughter she loves it

Staff were super friendly. We purchased our first bed for our 2yo. Bed was priced incorrectly and staff honoured the cheaper price without question. Very professional staff.

Store layout is easy to find and they have a good range of kids beds from bunks to trundles to complete Star Wars themed bed with matching cupbards

Krystal H.

Krystal H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service, Affordable and everything we wanted

We headed into the store not knowing exactly the furniture we wanted but a rough idea, the lovely young lady gave us so much information and space to check and everything. She helped so much we walked out with everything we needed at half the price we thought we were going to have to pay!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Krystal H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

shontelle

shontelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

it was great feeling walking into a store which is clean friendly and inviting. Great customer service and alot of variety of choices to choose from. Thanks heaps for the great product and service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shontelle, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Logan store. It is great to hear about the service received, and we are glad that you like the products too! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Affordable prices, not much customer service.

Looking for dining chairs I had seen on the website. Found them, tried them, decided to buy them without any help from staff. Approached the checkout, eventually served but can't have the chairs for 4 to 8 weeks. Glad I'm not in a hurry.

Sarah

SarahFar North Queensland, QLD

Best study desk

Went to look for a bigger desk for my studies, found one I really liked. Courtney was so lovely and helpful. As it was not in stock I was told 3 weeks but was so excited to hear it had arrived in less then 2 weeks. The boys at the warehouse were polite and efficient and loaded it in to my car nicely. I’m so happy with my desk it’s such a good size for my Accounting studies (previous desk was Kmart one very small)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

the manager and handling customer complaints

I bought a bed and when we started putting it together at home with the draws that fit underneath the bed, some P7 parts were missing. I was upset when I rang the stall and spoke with the manager. The young girl was great at diffusing the situation and made me feel at ease very quickly. She asked how would I like things to be resolved and was willing to take on board my suggestions, and on top of that went out of her way herself by dropping in the parts needed on her way home.
Great customer service and a Manager that genuinely listened and followed things through.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Queensland

No pushy Sales which was great

We have been looking for a new lounge for a few months and went into the store to see what was best suited for us ended up getting a rug as well

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanne W., Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is wonderful to hear you found the perfect lounge and rug in our store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

First visit

Easy to get around the store, very helpful staff, good range of products, happy with our purchase, if we need anything else I would be inclined to make them the first on the list

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rowena Loram

Rowena LoramCentral Queensland, QLD

Jazz chaise sofa

Customer service in store was good. Quality of sofa is not but you get what you pay for. The legs are wobbly and the cushions started going flat almost immediately. The chaise section is uneven so your legs sit higher up than your lap which makes it hard to get out of. We regretted this purchase within 3 weeks. If you're not too fussy and you don't want to spend a lot, this is the place for you.

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Fantastic experience, great value for money and quality. All our furniture is from Fantastic, lounge suite, side tables, desks, chairs, dining suite, coffee table, just love the variety, it's Fantastic!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Graeme, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts! We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Jerry and Emily

Jerry and EmilyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great products! Great service!

easy to find stock
Not really much in stock but ended up ordering and got here at an acceptable time.
Great products
Easy to install
Will always be shopping at fantastic from now on, as the prices are perfect!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jerry and Emily, thanks so much for shopping with us! We really appreciate it and we hope you are enjoying your new furniture soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emm

EmmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Do not shop here!

Sue

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

I ordered quite a few things from fantastic furniture and had the best experience

The store felt a little crowded for me. Had a super range on display. Quality of products are super superb. The assembly will be easy as i have had products from here before and never had a problem

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sue, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Cairns. We are glad to hear about your in-store experience aside from it being crowded, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Joannah

JoannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

I was looking for a modern bookshelf that would look good in the background of videos I create and out of a number of options they had exactly what I was looking for and I did go to other 'designer' stores. I am having the product delivered and assembled for me.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joannah, thank you so much for shopping with us in Maroochydore. We are glad to hear that you were able to find a suitable bookshelf in our range, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.