Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My original purchase was damaged when collectEd. Fantastic Furniture exceeded expectations by replacing it with a new one. Wonderful company to deal with. Highly recommended

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. We are pleased our team exceeded your expectations and resolved this matter quickly for you. We hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Cynthia and the FF Team.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

We had a Tivoli couch for 3 years, one cushion started to tear on the stitching. I contacted the customer service, they asked for images and told us they would review under the warranty. 3 days later we get a call asking when is best to deliver the new couch. Couldn't believe how quick and efficient they were to resolve the issue. Thanks fantastic furniture! Our experience has really been fantastic.

Nicole Smith
Nicole SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and product range!

Noreen deserves recognition for the amazing service we received today! Wonderfully warm lady supplying service second to none! Well done and we will be back!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear that you received such positive service, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture SA, Gepps Cross compares to other Furniture Shops

loveleen kaur
loveleen kaurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic furniture’s staff is absolutely Fantastic

Everything is just fantastic from store to furniture to staff ❤️❤️ Staff is so lovely, considerate, humble n polite and very helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received by our Gepps Cross team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Love it

I have shopped at this store numerous times so I know where I need to go to purchase my item.
The range is all there so saves me from shopping from store to store.
The quality of this kitchen trolley is great.
Always struggle when putting furniture together but in the end happy with the result.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diane, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us repeatedly. It is great to hear that you are happy with the quality of the kitchen trolley in particular. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Diane
Diane

Thank you for your acknowledgment.

Happy customer
Happy customer Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving my new furniture

I had seen article in catalogue and it was clearly displayed in the store.
I assembled most of the product myself ..very satisfied
Good communication throughout process

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We're glad to hear about the communication received, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Valmai
ValmaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 door display cabinet

The sales staff were helpful, the delivery guys were good and quick, the assembly was easy and it looks great. My wife is very happy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Valmai, thank you so much for deciding to shop with us. We're thrilled to hear that the Gepps Cross team ere so helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cascur
CascurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic pick-up service at Gepps X Warehouse

Efficient and friendly!
Nice to deal with people that have a personality and make the pickup experience smooth and easy!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cascur, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received from our Gepps Cross team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Other Furniture Shops

Great service and advice, friendly helpful staff and great show room, easy to navigate, sectioned perfectly so you find what you are looking fir easy, quick deliveries to the wearhouse and great warehouse staff also

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jay, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Gepps Cross team are so friendly and helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Doeane B.
Doeane B.Southeast, SA

Perfect bunk bed and Queen sized beds!

Our son loved his Jordan bunk bed! It is very sturdy and neat looking.
My husband and I loved our Queen sized beds too ( Havana and Modena bed). We love the design, they're sturdy, and affordable compared to other QS beds other stores offer.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Doeane B., It is wonderful to hear your son is happy with his new bunk bed! We really appreciate you shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

sarah c.
sarah c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right product right price

Easy to find. Situated within a homemakers centre and comparing to other furniture stores in there they were what we were looking for and the best price. Clean, tidy and staff cannot be anymore helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi sarah c., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lisa D.
Lisa D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glamorous and affordable

Great layout in-store.. wonderful range of choices... availability lacking with some items but it's no wonder with such great low prices. I have purchased almost an entire household of goods over the years and I will continue to go back!
I actually really enjoy putting the furniture together myself! The instructions are brilliant and I feel like I've accomplished something wonderful when I see my product colmplete!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa D., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Krix
KrixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect!

Friendly,Helpful Staff member was able to give me product knowledge about the item i was after ,which help me choose the right item for me and not bad price either. Delivery guys were polite and helpful too.

Kylie R
Kylie RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, product and price.

Very happy with our King mattress and base. Harley our sales assistant was very friendly and helpful. Very happy to find our product is made in Australia and it is so comfortable.

Sandy
SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unforgettable experience

Staff very helpful
We got there just on closing staff allowed us to still get our products, it did help I studied online first so I knew exactly what we wanted. Bonus it was all floor stock. Great job (pity the store closes at 5:30pm late night)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandy, thanks so much for shopping with us in Gepps Cross. It is great to hear that you came prepared and were able to get the items you were after. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fantastic Furniture reviews