Fantastic Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

4.5

Lisa D.

Lisa D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glamorous and affordable

Great layout in-store.. wonderful range of choices... availability lacking with some items but it's no wonder with such great low prices. I have purchased almost an entire household of goods over the years and I will continue to go back!
I actually really enjoy putting the furniture together myself! The instructions are brilliant and I feel like I've accomplished something wonderful when I see my product colmplete!

Store LocationGepps cross SA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa D., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Krix

KrixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect!

Friendly,Helpful Staff member was able to give me product knowledge about the item i was after ,which help me choose the right item for me and not bad price either. Delivery guys were polite and helpful too.

Store LocationGepps Cross, SA

Kylie R

Kylie RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, product and price.

Very happy with our King mattress and base. Harley our sales assistant was very friendly and helpful. Very happy to find our product is made in Australia and it is so comfortable.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture SA, Gepps Cross compares to other Furniture Shops

Sandy

SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unforgettable experience

Staff very helpful
We got there just on closing staff allowed us to still get our products, it did help I studied online first so I knew exactly what we wanted. Bonus it was all floor stock. Great job (pity the store closes at 5:30pm late night)

Store LocationGepps Cross
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandy, thanks so much for shopping with us in Gepps Cross. It is great to hear that you came prepared and were able to get the items you were after. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tan

TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Great value for money. Would have given 5 stars but the delivery and wait time is sometimes a little annoying . but.... at least they're honest about it. Nothing worse than a company telling you it will arrive in 2 weeks only to wait 8.

Store LocationGepps cross SA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We appreciate the feedback, and we hope to see you back in our Gepps Cross store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Taranjeet Kaur

Taranjeet KaurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience

I did not receive my full delivery and now I am being told that some products were not included in the package that I paid for. I was told I could return the furniture under 60 days if I have a change of mind. However, they have told me that I will need to de-assemble it and pay for the delivery to the store.

verslad81

verslad81Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Bondi bed and always will!

I love the Bondi black leather bed and was devastated when I had to leave in Western Australia to move interstate.
Love the staff At Gepps Cross, keep it up girls!

Store LocationGepps Cross, SA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi verslad81, thanks so much for sharing your feedback! It is great to hear you had wonderful experiences with our Gepps Cross team! We hope you visit one of our WA stores in the future. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

William

WilliamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing price compared to other stores with in complex

Delivery of matress was very prompt and with great customer service comes great responsibility, would definitely recommend to friends and family, especially during the covid 19 pandemic and great days of stress the customer service was 11/10

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi William, thank you very much for shopping with us in Gepps Cross. It is incredible to hear about this customer service experience, and we hope to see you back again during less stressful times! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tara

Tara

Great products

Amazing range of products with very affordable pricing. Bought a single bed and it was extremely easy to put together. Instructions were clear. The bed is VERY comfortable and looks great.

Store LocationGepps Cross
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tara, thankyou for choosing to shop with us and sharing your experience online. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team

Marianna Lattas

Marianna LattasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So helpful!

Came in with a vision in mind but was really struggling with putting it together, a lady who worked in store asked what I was after and gave me options, she also helped put the furniture layout together so I could envision it! If you see I hope you know you were so appreciated

Store LocationGepps cross, SA
Indrashis

IndrashisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

A young person at the counter came out and walked me through my requirement - tailored made my bundle deal and helped me choose the right product - made it stand out !
Kudos to the attitude of the staff working at the store !
Personal touch and willing to can do attitude - goes a long way !
All the best Guys !

Store LocationGrepps Cross Adelaide
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Indrashis, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at Gepps Cross. We are so glad to hear about the service received! Hopefully we will serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Mumnoon H.

Mumnoon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and Reliable products and excellent customer services

Cheap and Reliable products and excellent customer services.
Easy to navigate a wide range of products that are value for money combined with excellent customer service from greeting on arrival to delivery of the product! Would definitely recommend to visit this store, especially if you are on a tight budget.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mumnoon H., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Neel P.

Neel P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money!

Store LocationGepps cross, South Australia
Josh

JoshWhyalla

Found the store now won't live without it.

Store location easy to fine, the products where great. The quality is fantastic given its cheaper than highend and doesn't cost an arm or a leg I'm a mother and its easier to find stunning pieces at an affordable price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Josh, that's great to hear! We are so happy that you enjoy our range of furniture, and we hope to see you back in our Gepps Cross store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Brilliant customer service

Brilliant single ensembles and great customer service. The store is great I had the product delivered in a timely manner. Good

Store LocationHelps cross
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley, thank you for shopping in our Gepps Cross store. We are so glad to hear about the customer service received, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Shelley R.
Shelley R.

No probs they lady there is so nice and helpful. I've just been to the Marion rd store and brought 14 chairs so you have a big shopper with me.

Amelia

AmeliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service - so how are you supposed to make a purchase?

rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff very helpful price and quantity of products is good

I bought the PLATINUM base queen in charcoal the Product was affordable easy to assemble looks great , The staff were very helpful pick up from warehouse was very easy staff were also very helpful there

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Gepps Cross team, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ruth W.

Ruth W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My go to place for furniture

Staff are very friendly and informative. Products are of good quality and reasonable priced. Store is easy to find what your looking for, but if you need help the staff are eager to assist. Just follow instructions to assemble product, its as easy as that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruth W., Thanks very much for sharing your feedback! It is wonderful to hear you had great experiences in-store and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Cate

CateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly Service

Spoke to the lovely lady on the phone, then met her in store and the whole sofa bed purchase went really well. Stock was available immediately and pick up was a breeze at the warehouse. Got it home and installed it with ease. The kids love it & so does the puppy!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cate, that is wonderful to hear you had a Fantastic experience right from the first phone call! We are happy to hear the kids, puppy and yourself love the new sofabed! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

mel