Fantastic Furniture SA, Marion

Fantastic Furniture SA, Marion

Absolutely fantastic!

We were very satisfied with the store, range and service provided by Kelly. Really great. Have not assembled the furniture as yet so cant comment on that as yet. We purchased several items for my elderly parents.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Marion. We are so glad to hear that Kelly was so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ms. Lisa

Ms. LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful furniture looks great..

Store a little diffcult to navigate as there was so many pieces on display but what
A great range and quality we were very satisfied.
Furniture was very easy to install.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ms. Lisa, thanks so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase, and we hope to see you back in our Marion store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Choice with competitive pricing

Great choice with competitive pricing, we have have done several projects including dressing houses for sale with great success. Our latest purchases are for a seaside holiday house for which the clean and simple lines of much of this product is perfect for a light and airy outcome.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thank you for shopping with us at the Marion store. We are so glad to hear this feedback, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Reefath

ReefathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good products in great prices

Good products at great prices. We bought a few things including a bed, tables, and chairs. The types of furniture are simple yet modern and stylish that goes with the current trend.

Store LocationMarion SA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Reefath, thanks so much for shopping with us in Marion. We are happy to hear that you like our range of furniture, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic (excuse the pun) the laptop desk was better than I expected.

We had previously worked out what we wanted went to the Store and, having been there several times before, knew where to go to find what we wanted. The service was really great, the laptop desk was easy to assemble and it was exactly what we wanted it for. We are very pleased. Well worth the drive up from Encounter Bay.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture SA, Marion

Jade

JadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Staff were extremely helpful. I love the Bed in a Box as it fits easily into the car to transport home. Bought a single for my daughters room and it's perfect for her

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jade, thank you so much for shopping with us in Marion. We are thrilled to hear that the team were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Lysia

Lysiaadelaide

Very happy!

Website easy to browse, staff in store were great, products are exactly what I wanted and easy to assemble! Very happy with my purchase.

I initially purchased online and paid the delivery fee, received a call to say it would all fit in a small car so my fee was refunded and I got to go collect it that day! I thought this was great, thoughtful service.

Store LocationMarion.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lysia, thanks very much for shopping with us! It is great to hear you found our website easy to use and had a great experience with our team in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Maricel

Maricel

Very poor customer service at Mitchell Park, SA !!!

Store LocationMitchell Park, Adelaide SA

It was very good.

Very easy to find the right item.
Satisfied with the range of products and with quality of item I bought. Melissa was very friendly and helpful in choosing the product I needed, but the delivery guy was not good enough (dropped the product in front of me and even didn't care apologized.

Store LocationMarion.
Levon
Levon

Fantastic!

First impressions last with this store, everything was easy to see, layout easy to love around. The bed was easy to put together with the easy to read instructions. I liked the range of mattresses they also had to choose from.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Naomi, thanks very much for shopping with us! We are thrilled to hear you found your new bed easy to assemble and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sheree MAYWALD

Sheree MAYWALDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Took a while for a staff member to become available but once I found one she was very helpful and made my purchase fast and easy. I thought the store was a bit cluttered

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sheree, thanks so much for shopping with us! It is great to hear that our Marion team were helpful, and we do hope to see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great range of products

The Marion Store is really good. Plenty of parking space. The sales representative was really helpful and made the purchase easier. The prices are not over the top and the display even though a bit scattered is quite alright.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pallavi H., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Pip

PipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing experience in SA

Customer service reps aren't customer focussed, it's all very impersonal the whole experience. I had lots of trouble organising a suitable delivery time and they weren't flexible. I didn't even get a thank you on final payment, next time I'll take my business elsewhere. It's unfortunate the sofa they had was the one I was looking for and other stores didn't have the right one. Really disappointing from start to finish.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

mummy2two

mummy2twoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this store staff are super friendly and don't "bug" you whilst your shopping. The range to.look at in store is small but just enough to keep you interested for a while.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi mummy2two, We are so pleased to hear your time in our store was great and our team were friendly and helpful when needed, we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new lounge and ottoman!

Had a great overall experience at the Marion store. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The store was tidy and easy to navigate. My furniture was in exceptional condition and the warehouse and delivery was of high standard.
Very happy customer!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

just what the doctor ordered

Everything was easy to find enough choices not too many where you get confused more than happy with the quality of the futon we purchased the staff member who assisted us - excellent customer service from Kelly she could give a lot of people a lesson in good service

Dan

DanAdelaide

Love it!

Fantastic furniture have helped me turn my house into a home... even when on a budget

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Marion. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Love fantastic furniture

You get what you pay for. Furniture is of good quality. I love assembling furniture, but tend to have screws left over (my fault for refusing to look at instructions

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alisha, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and value

I found my online shopping easy, efficient and value for money, when I went to pick up my products the staff where friendly and helpful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Exactly what I needed for more wardrobe storage

Relatively easy to assemble. Quality was as expected, ideal for what we required. Missing a few runners but store responded fast and posted items

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Marion and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team