Fantastic Furniture TAS, Launceston

Fantastic Furniture TAS, Launceston

Pete

PeteLaunceston, TAS

Good service range and price

Easy to find store.ease of parking
Good range,stock ready to go ,heaps of stock on display
Good quality furniture at a sensible price
Ease of assembly quality parts and instructions quality product ,well packaged

Susan

SusanLaunceston, TAS

Happy with purchase

Very happy with the 3 items purchased and the price. Very friendly and helpful staff member. Waiting on another item to come into store. Great price and functionally. Prices very reasonable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susan, thanks very much for shopping with us and sharing your kind words about our team! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jennie P.

Jennie P.Central, TAS

Very dissatisfied

Store set out ok..limited range of products ..furniture was below standard..had to get same item delivered 4 times and each time it was damaged..customer service on this matter was virtually none existent..because of circumstances had to except damaged goods ..small deduction in price was given ...never shop at this store again ..

Ted

TedCentral, TAS

Excellent value for money and a great product.

Great service, good store layout and friendly knowledgeable staff. The quality of the furniture is excellent and very easy to assemble where necessary. I have no problem recommending Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ted, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston. We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team and our products. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

It's good

The store was easy to find but the range of product avability was not good I was disappointed, I live an hour and half away from the store no delivery

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our range, I am sorry to hear the items you were after were not available. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable and dependable.

- Plenty of variety across all areas
- Store set up well with very friendly and helpful staff
- Great quality of products
- Easy to assemble with very clear instructions
- Very satisfied with the overall experience of shopping at Fantastic

Store LocationLaunceston Store

Cassie

CassieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

We went into the store with a plan from what we found online, and much to our delight our plan changed and we purchased furniture that we loved even more, it suited our home more and we were given an amazing deal! To see it in store and to be able to touch and use it, it makes a world of difference on decision!

Store LocationLaunceston TAS

Exceptional service & products

An easy store to navigate. The furniture I chose was super comfortable and there was a great range. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The prices were very reasonable including the cost of delivery.

Leah1994

Leah1994Launceston, TAS

Fantastic!

Was so easy to find what we were looking for and were offered help straight away and were left alone to browse, can’t wait for our new couch to arrive!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leah, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to find the right couch, and we hope to see you back in our Launceston store in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Donna S.

Donna S.Launceston, TAS

Great range, great prices AND Australian Made!

I was in the market for a new lounge suite. I went to a number of stores around Launceston; in some staff members approached to assist, in others they did after a while. At Fantastic, I was approached quite soon after arriving. When I had made my design choice, I was given great service, got a great bundle deal and was very satisfied with the service I received. I wanted an Australian Made product, and this is what I got.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience in our Launceston store, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

johno123

johno123Launceston, TAS

just moved to Tassie and needed to buy new furniture.

the store layout was much the same as other stores, with a good range of items in all areas.
the items are good value for money and are good quality.
the service we received was very,very good.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi johno123, We are so glad to hear you received great service and are enjoying our product range! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Janice Blakeney

Janice BlakeneyLaunceston, TAS

Comfort At last

Was so happy to find this affordable recliner after having bilateral knee surgery when I needed a comfortable chair that supported my legs. It fits right in with our existing furniture. Our lovely Ragdoll cat thinks it is the cat's whiskers too.

Faulty Mattress

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sammy

SammyLaunceston, TAS

Found the perfect couch for me.

Everything was a great experience. The store was well set out. I found Robert to be of wonderful assistance. I will be returning to the Launceston store again. Thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sammy, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Eddie

EddieCentral, TAS

No pressure shopping

Knew what I wanted, was asked if I had any questions, I was left to browse the store, went close to buying more than I intended. When I was ready so too were sales staff. Relaxed shopping experience.

Paul

PaulLaunceston, TAS

On floor range

Good display range of products in-store, well presented and pleasant approachable staff. We looked before buying online. Pick up staff member at Kings Meadows exceptional customer service that capped off a painless experience of buying online. Very quick to notify of collection - fantastic lol

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationLAUNCESTON

Carol

CarolLaunceston, TAS

Excellent Customer Service

As soon as we walked in the door a lovely guy came over to ask if we needed help with anything. We asked about beds and he pointed us to the section we needed to be and said his name that I now cannot remember but said to find him and ask any questions we needed answered. We found the staff very Pleasant and Professional.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic Friendly Furniture

Staff were really friendly and accommodation to my furniture requirements. They weren't clingy or irritating while you browse or decide or furniture, store was clean and everything was grouped accordingly.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Georgia Tilley, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic

Staff very helpful and friendly. I found what I was looking for. I am very happy with the product and it was easy to put together.

Shop LocationTAS, Launceston

Karen

Karen

great range

love the range of products available and the price, its so easy with the click and collect option available for a fast buying

Shop LocationTAS, Launceston
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thanks for shopping with us and taking the time to share your feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team