Fantastic Furniture TAS, Launceston

Fantastic Furniture TAS, Launceston

kathleen king

kathleen kingLaunceston, TAS

service

I was served by Darren on sunday 18th july who was fantastic nothing was a trouble and he was very very helpful with my purchase so will be back to purchase more hope he will be there again to serve me

Store Locationlaunceston
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kathleen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received by Darren at the Launceston store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Don

DonLaunceston, TAS

Peeling lounge suite

They sell inferior products brought sofa bed and sofa for $1400 started peeling they replaced it with a another product which they said would not do the same. Now this is doing the same it seems both products are crap they offered us %10 off another product and don't stick to there own sprucing.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Karen

KarenLaunceston, TAS

Very Happy with my lounge suites.

Well presented and lots to choose from. Quality is good and a good choice of colors. No assembly required for my lounge suite. Delivery was quick and affordable. Sitting in comfort now.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a quick and straightforward experience, and we hope to see you back in the Launceston store very soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture TAS, Launceston compares to other Furniture Shops

fantastic experience

store is very easy to navigate, the female assistant was fantastic, very helpful, knowledgeable and assisted me in getting what I needed, furniture goes together easily and looks great in my daughters room. the angora style plush rug feels amazing and has added a beautiful touch to my daughters room

Store LocationLaunceston store Tasmania
Christina

ChristinaLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic experience

Staff were attentive and extremely helpful! They made the process of ordering my couch so quick, easy and simple! They made sure the couch was exactly what I was looking for and were very patient with me and answered all my questions.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear about the service received from the Launceston staff, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Yadwinder Singh

Yadwinder SinghLaunceston, TAS

Perfect quality

Queen Bed is built very well and couldn't be happier with it, material is good quality, easy to assemble and reviews online said the same, better than Harvey Norman or Amart reviews on similar items

Store LocationLaunceston store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Yadwinder, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Shannen H.

Shannen H.Launceston, TAS

Fantastic Furniture, Fantastic Experience

I began with researching what I needed online and then when I had the list I went to the store. The sales rep was fantastic. He new every product and model I asked for and where to find it in the store. He made the whole experience fun!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shannen, thanks so much for shopping with us in Launceston. We are so glad to hear that our team were able to make the experience fun, and we hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Dynsdale piraHna

Dynsdale piraHnaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Cabin bunk winner!

Overall brilliant. Our store sales rep, the guys in the warehouse, just overall friendly as!
I was able to (alone) put the bunk together in approximately an hour, and my guys were super excited by it!
Strong, study, great quality, definitely holds high standards!

Store LocationLaunceston TAS
Julia

JuliaLaunceston, TAS

Excellent customer service and product.

The man that served me is so friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent overall experience. The suite I have purchased is so comfortable the store lay out to try different suites very easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julia, thanks so much for shopping with us in Launceston. We are so glad to hear about your experience in store, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

CarolineLaunceston, TAS

Awesome bed, great price

Saville Bed is built very well and couldn't be happier with it, material is good quality, easy to assemble and reviews online said the same, better than Harvey Norman reviews on similar items

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Thanks Nick

Mahesh

MaheshLaunceston, TAS

Perfect quality and packaging

Easy to access products and packaging was convenient for taking home in my own car. Great experience and would recommend my friends. The staff are friendly and helpful in finding out the product.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mahesh, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

4 products

4 productsTasmania

The 'Dad Joke' finished a great phone experience.

The phone experience was quick and efficient, staff member was friendly, knowledgeable, and all was completed within a couple of minutes.Great experience, would recommend anyone who cant get to there store to give them a call.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston. We do love our 'Dad Jokes', so we hope to see you back again for more in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Pete

PeteLaunceston, TAS

Good service range and price

Easy to find store.ease of parking
Good range,stock ready to go ,heaps of stock on display
Good quality furniture at a sensible price
Ease of assembly quality parts and instructions quality product ,well packaged

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pete, thanks so much for shopping with us in Launceston. We are glad to hear such positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Susan

SusanLaunceston, TAS

Happy with purchase

Very happy with the 3 items purchased and the price. Very friendly and helpful staff member. Waiting on another item to come into store. Great price and functionally. Prices very reasonable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susan, thanks very much for shopping with us and sharing your kind words about our team! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jennie P.

Jennie P.Central, TAS

Very dissatisfied

Store set out ok..limited range of products ..furniture was below standard..had to get same item delivered 4 times and each time it was damaged..customer service on this matter was virtually none existent..because of circumstances had to except damaged goods ..small deduction in price was given ...never shop at this store again ..

Ted

TedCentral, TAS

Excellent value for money and a great product.

Great service, good store layout and friendly knowledgeable staff. The quality of the furniture is excellent and very easy to assemble where necessary. I have no problem recommending Fantastic Furniture.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ted, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Launceston. We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team and our products. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

It's good

The store was easy to find but the range of product avability was not good I was disappointed, I live an hour and half away from the store no delivery

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our range, I am sorry to hear the items you were after were not available. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable and dependable.

- Plenty of variety across all areas
- Store set up well with very friendly and helpful staff
- Great quality of products
- Easy to assemble with very clear instructions
- Very satisfied with the overall experience of shopping at Fantastic

Store LocationLaunceston Store
Cassie

CassieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

We went into the store with a plan from what we found online, and much to our delight our plan changed and we purchased furniture that we loved even more, it suited our home more and we were given an amazing deal! To see it in store and to be able to touch and use it, it makes a world of difference on decision!

Store LocationLaunceston TAS

Exceptional service & products

An easy store to navigate. The furniture I chose was super comfortable and there was a great range. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The prices were very reasonable including the cost of delivery.