Fantastic Furniture VIC
4.6 from 1,779 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (202)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

exceptional customer service

Value for money, exceptional customer service and a very neat store. The female staff was very helpful and informative considering the Covid 19 crisis.

The bed frame was very easy assemble.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMornington VIC
saravanan

saravananGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extraordinary products and values of each indoor and outdoor products value for money

Really good. Value for money . Trusted product of made of Australia. My entire family love their product. I love to take to overseas if this country allows me to to my home town

Warranty Claim MadeYes

CHICAGO PRODUCTS

Love my purchase,excellent customer service,prompt delivery,will def be back.
Easy to find and a good range to choose from.Good instruction manual on assembly too.Overall very satisfied customer and I love it

Store LocationDandenong VIC

tracey

tracey

Mattress

Great service and the staff know their stuff.work with in a budget great prices .will be back .had a great night sleep on my new mattress .first for a long time

Store LocationBallarat

Terrible experience

Extremely poor experience. Salespeople messed up my order then made me pay extra for the correct one! Management did nothing to take responsibility and rectify the situation adequately.
Also, the 'wood' beds are crap quality. They are not solid and creak and move when you roll over.
Many items are not in stock. Waited 2 weeks for a desk to find out it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 2 weeks for the right one.

Vanessa S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The products are great

I ordered bunk beds and mattress great products and lovely service
The service was great i recieved
Will keep buying products from here
Keep up great work
Job well done

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vanessa, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you are loving our products and appreciate you taking the time to recommend us! We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Ya welcome

Nick

Nick

Useless service

I got a table but they lost the legs and nobody knows where they are. They ordered the legs from another store but they don't know when they will arrive so I either need to wait god knows how long or go to another store that is 40 min away. I will never ever buy anything from them.
Completely useless stuff.

Demetris K.

Demetris K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good staff

This is the best and most helpful store I have ever been to. The staff really help you choose furniture like a mentor. The staff allowed my wife and I to look around, then assisted in choosing and were very knowledgable with the stock.

Store Locationcaroline springs

Frank

FrankBendigo

The worst of the worst furniture

Bought a double bedroom with side table and a dresser, the furniture is made with chip board, I haven't seen actual chip board sold in Australia for a long time, The board chipped easily, the laminated cover peeled just by resting a piece of furniture on the carpet. Never again, good price doesn't mean rubbish furniture.

Store LocationBendigo

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic all around!

Like many others, I have found myself needing to invest in office furniture as a result of the coronavirus leading to working remotely. The item that I wanted was unfortunately sold out, however the staff were incredibly empathetic and provided me with clear options on ordering from the distribution centre. I decided to do this and the communication has been clear about delivery. I also have no doubt that staff would contact me if anything changed. I am very happy that the staff can provide such ease and friendly service during a time of stress and uncertainty, and I love my new work desk! Great job and keep up the wonderful work.

Store LocationThomastown, Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bec, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! It is wonderful to hear that our team were able to assist in these uncertain times and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

extremely satisfied with everything! bedroom furniture package is better than i expected and while i was there i received excellent friendly service. Me and my wife will definitely come back again for a living room package!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationThomastown, Dalton road.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ali, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

The deal was good but long time delivery

My mum in law reccomended fantastic furniture and they had good deal! However I haven't received them yet because the delivery is taking long. Can't wait to have the beautiful furniture!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bibi, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We hope to see you in our Hoppers Crossing store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Pauly

PaulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got what I wanted.

The store is very easy to navigate with many fantastic pieces of furniture to view through to checkout. Staff are beyond helpful which made my experience fun and very rewarding.

Store LocationDandenong
Jodene

JodeneThe Mallee, VIC

Great Shopping Experience

I had browsed the store previously looking for an ottoman, so I knew what I was after. It was quick and easy, great service by the young lady and reasonably priced.

Store LocationMildura
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jodene, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura. It is great to hear about the quick and easy service received from the store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Very happy

extremely happy with my purchase of the cabin loft bunk set and draws , and mattress , my grandchildren absolutely love there new furniture, extremely happy with the staff service and quality of my goods

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cherie, we are so glad to hear that you are so happy with your purchase and the staff at Hoppers Crossing. We hope to see you in store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MODULAR COUCH

Purchased a modular Sofa today. We like this store because you can look without being harassed with any hard sell or sales person following you around. They offer help when you're ready and ask for it.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Moorabbin. We are glad to hear you like the style of service received, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jupeter

JupeterWestern District, VIC

Love this lounge

Item was at front of store, I was approached quickly by staff member, and purchase completed quickly, although item not available in store immediately, it was at warehouse and ordered immediately

Store LocationWarrnambool
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jupeter, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Warrnambool. We are glad to hear that the staff were attentive, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Happy shopper

Happy shopperSoutheast, SA

Quick, easy shopping

Janine was very friendly and helpfull, shopping experience was quick and easy, due to her knowledge of products, and presentation of furniture choices. Definitely will be returning to store again soon.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationWarrnambool
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in our Warrnambool store. We are so glad to hear that you will return, and we look forward to seeing you back again. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Steph L.

Steph L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff at Nunawading know their stuff.

Went in to Nunawading to purchase a mattress. Staff were super helpful, one of the sales reps was explaining that it's not always best to rush straight for the high end product that for a mattress comfort is always going to come first so I should explore all options. Her integrity and honesty was hugely appreciated. They didn't end up having the mattress I did want but the process of ordering another was very quick and painless. Even though store was busy went I went in on a Sunday they still spent time with every customer. Very clear they know how to run a store. The delivery of my mattress went great too.

Store LocationNunawading
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Steph, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the staff at Nunawading were so helpful and knowledgeable. We would love to see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ang27

Ang27

Created a new study nook for my girls. They love it.

We love our new study nook. We bought two leaning shelves with desks, 1 single leaning shelf and a corner shelf for the look. Easy to assemble. Chairs and tray table also from fantastic.

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ang27, thanks so much for shopping with us in Caroline Springs. We are happy to hear that your girls loved the new study nook, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.