Fantastic Furniture VIC
4.6 from 1,878 reviews

1,878 reviews

Love my Lewis recliner seaters. So chic and modern.

I fell in love the moment I saw the Lewis recliner seaters. Very comfy to seat on and love the material and colour. The staff was very accommodating and gave me further discounts.

Faulty Product

Store LocationShepparton Vic
Piano I.

Piano I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting for a response on a defect for over a month with no response

Store LocationHopperscrossing, VIC

Therese

ThereseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a crap store to buy from you get one answer and it’s different to what you get.

Pls nobody buy from Fantastic Furniture Maribyrnong. You get your stuff late and if something is wrong it never gets solved. Wasted your money and time. No one helps you.

Store LocationMaribyrnong vic melb
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Therese, we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send through additional information by email for us to investigate? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

How long can it take to make a box?

Store LocationPreston VIC
UserM

UserMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed!!

We bought two items from them on 10/05/20, one came 7 weeks later the other has never showed up, it's been almost 11 weeks now, still waiting and all we keep hearing seems to be lies. last week was 'we have the item in the store house awaiting dispatch so it should arrive in a few days' , then we called again a few days later and we're told it's not even arrived in Australia, that its in transit, they blame the supplier due to covid-19. We understand things are tough, all we ask is for honesty. At this rate if we were to import a car from japan, the car would definitely get here before our Fantastic furniture order. Highly recommend not to purchase anything if it's not in store!

Tracey L

Tracey LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Ordered a couch in May, still waiting for it, unable to advise when it might be arriving, no response to my online order follow up even though they said 24 hours that was 5 days ago. All round an extremly poor customer service experience. Dont recommend this company and wont ne shopping there again

Store LocationWarrnambool
Denise

DeniseGippsland, VIC

Unhappy

Never have any stock have to wait weeks so I buy from other suppliers online and have it iwithin 3 days. Have just re furnished my whole house from online ( not fantastic furniture) because everything I went to fantastic furniture for had to be ordered in with a 3 to 4 week wait. Would rather of shopped local and I tried but sorry can’t wait weeks for it. The staff are nice and it’s a nice place to go but unfortunately nothing is ever available on the day so have to shop elsewhere. Over the years I have been so frustrated trying to get what I want from fantastic furniture only to be told it has to be ordered in and it will take weeks.

Store LocationTraralgon

Disobeying of the covid-19 restrictions placed by the government

I went into the hoppers crossing store yesterday and was incredibly disappointed, unsatisfied and disgusted by the lack of masks worn by the employees present. I felt repulsed to walk around the store or even touch the furniture as I was unsure wether it had been sanitised. Their inability to abide by the current restrictions that have been placed is why our community is currently facing such high cases. Please change this as you are letting others down. We are in the middle of a global crisis and none of you seem to care, start taking some needed ACTION. !!!

Store Locationhoppers crossing 3029

Steve

They do not answer their phone

Tried to call so many times yesterday and today but when someone did pick up the phone it is a call centre. And not the store.
Then I tried to order on line. Their delivery fee was ridiculous. The delivery fee more than the piece of furniture. Not impressed.

Hi Nick,
I have order my bed from Dick Smith/Kogan. I like your low cost mattresses but no stock. Very sad.

Sharlene Williams

Sharlene WilliamsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My dream come true

Not only do I now own my beautiful modular lounge, but it’s my favourite colour...BLUE! It’s great quality, easy to assemble and even easier to lay back and enjoy!!! Fantastic furniture!

Store LocationBallarat Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharlene Williams, That is great to hear you found the perfect blue modular! We hope it brings you years of comfort and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

sue

sue

Package deal was amazing

Living room package purchased is amazing comfortable and stylish. Could not be happier with the product and service I recieved in store. Assembly was simple and flat packs were complete.

Store LocationGeelong Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi sue, We are so happy to hear you found the perfect stylish Living room package! It is great to hear you found assembly easy and received great service in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Garcia

GarciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great!!

Thank you!!!! It was a bit longer to collect but still worth it takes 4 hrs to set them up it's pretty heavy haha.. I have nothing to say that just lovely and great the customer services are kind..

Store LocationWendouree Vic.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Garcia, thanks so much for shopping with us! We hope you enjoy your new desk and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Koby K

Koby KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely helpful

Very helpful staff. Fantastic provides affordable and stylish furniture and has lots of ranges. It's the best bang for your buck. And probably you'll find generous discounts too! It was truly a fantastic experience.

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Koby K, thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our range and had great service from our team in-store. We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Belinda

BelindaThe Mallee, VIC

Exact what l needed.

I found what l had been looking straight away and it was exactly what l needed. The price was at least $40 cheaper then anything else available on the market. l will be returning any for my next furniture purchase.

Store LocationMildura, VIC

Pretty perfect

Went in for a look... ended up buying a couch, dining table, dining chairs, two floor rugs and artwork. What a breeze! Staff made the experience, great product knowledge and super friendly.

Store LocationNunadawading
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that the Nunawading team were able to make your experience so friendly, and we hope to see you back in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Michelle

MichelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

TV Unit

I needed to buy entertainment furniture, knew what l wanted but Jo was extra helpful in showing me the ones l needed to purchase.
I have often purchased furniture from them and delivery is always prompt.

Store LocationShepparton Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the service received by Jo, and we hope to see you back in the Shepparton store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

FionaMooroopna

Fantastic fun fabulous staff

I had happy friendly enjoyable service ..yes i do have to wait for my product but all good things come to those who wait. Years ago i brought a new lounge from them my son was 2 im now purchasing a new one my son is mow 20 thats how long its lasting and still good enough for second lounge room

Store LocationShepparton victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fiona, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us over the years. We appreciate the loyalty and the kind words as well. We hope to serve you again many more times in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Teams.

Always coming back

Bernadette.

Bernadette.

Fantastic value for a fantastic price

Easy layout of product, very friendly, helpful and efficient staff.
Delivery was very quick. I am so happy with my purchase it is everything the staff said it would be! Great price and great value.

Store LocationCaroline Springs, Vic

Great Service

I knew what I wanted I found it Staff were very helpful and approachable I was able to take the product with me and it was already assembled. Bonus. Thanks.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear! it is great to hear you found our team in-store friendly and helpful and your product was available to take home. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team