Fantastic Furniture VIC
4.6 from 1,758 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (184)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very hot mattress, heavy and smells bad

This mattress ( sleepapedic queen firm) it was recommended by the sales woman as the best in store. It was indeed very comfortable ,however very hot, smells awful and very heavy and consequently hard to make the bad. I have just wasted $900 as I can’t keep it

David T.

David T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, great value

This is the second experience at this store and every time I get great customer service. The only negative is that the range of products is limited, however, quality of available products is great nonetheless.

Store LocationMoorabbin store

Nancy Patricia

Nancy PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Click and Collect - My item wasn't available in the warehouse

Store LocationOnline Store - Collection from Preston
Tash

TashCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Was told many different things by multiple team members all that contraindicated each other. Delivery time for my item was over twice as long as I was told. Was offered free delivery but when I called to confirm the day before they said it won't be delivered because the rest of the deposit is still due even though I asked a few times how to pay the rest and was not given a straight answer. Will never be shopping at this or any other store again.

Store LocationBendigo

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

absolutely great service! products ready on hand, guys in the warehouse we also very friendly and professional - very quick and easy! absolute love my purchases that i have made, my daughter loves her new bedroom suite

Store LocationThomastown
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trish, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that the Thomastown team were so friendly and professional, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sammi C.

Sammi C.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic furniture.. FANTASTIC!

Super happy with new bed frame. Delivers exactly what it says on line.. staff amazing! Highly recommended to visit this store if you want to be happy.. fantastic, fun, smiles..

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sammi! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in store again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Great store

Easy to navigate, friendly helpful staff, wide range at low prices, some products a bit cheap looking but overall good bang for your dollar, ok to assemble products IKEA better.

Store LocationGeelong, 3214
Tracy T

Always enjoy going to this store, very easy to navigate and some of the friendliest, nicest staff members you'll meet, always a pleasure to shop there.

Great shopping experience

The store is very well set out in the different categories of furniture, good range of furniture I was looking for, very satisfied with the quality of the goods I purchased and the assembly was easy.

Store LocationMildura
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marion, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Affordable, quality corner lounge suite. Great counter service with an outstanding & professional delivery team.
Will absolutely return for any other future furniture needs.
Well done Preston Fantastic Furniture & Thank you.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lee, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Munjy Punjy

Munjy PunjyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money - love the Coda

I love the new Coda range, awesome oak color and great value for money, just what we were looking for. My husband and I traveled to a few different stores till we fell in love with your product.

Store LocationHooper Crossing
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Munjy Punjy, we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the new Coda Range! We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

BBBB

BBBBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service!

Great customer service by the team at Preston everyone was friendly and provided service with a smile. Henry was amazing to deal with and I would highly recommend this store! I purchased some stools and Frankie chairs that were super easy to assemble as well. Well done Preston team!

Hayley

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Stool

I looked online to find a stool I thought would suit the look I was after at home. I was able to go in store and choose the stool I wanted and take it home to see how it looked. I was able to return the stool and try others if it didn't suit

Store LocationMornington
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hayley, thank you for shopping with us at our Mornington store. We are pleased to hear that you were able to find a suitable stool, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Levi

LeviVictoria

Best Furniture store ever!

I was very amazing with amount of customer service in the store I was very good.
I highly recommend fantastic furniture in Thomastown and Caroline Springs they are both really good stores
The works have lots of time to help you and there willing to help you

Store LocationTommastown vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Levi, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Thomastown. We are so happy to hear about the service received in store, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

NAS

NASWerribee

Way to go Fantastic

I had a wonderful experience found exactly what I wanted. There was a range of products the price was very reasonable which met my satisfaction. I did have to assemble the product, the instructions were straight forward along with the diagrams.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi NAS! We are so happy to hear that your experience at our Hoppers Crossing store was so positive. We would love to see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great range/price and super helpful staff

Very good range of sofas at a very fair price. Very helpful, but not pushy, staff. Interesting range of other products for consideration for using elsewhere in our home. well worth the look!

Store LocationNunawading
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Carolyn

CarolynWestern District, VIC

Got what I wanted straight up

I found the bedding section
no worries and was very satisfied with the selection to chose from and i haven't received it yet so i can't comment on assembly and quality yet.

Store LocationWarrnambool
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carolyn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Warrnambool. We are so glad to hear that you like our selection, and we hope you enjoy it once received. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Service

We attended the store twice on Jan 13th. The store was not particularly busy. On the morning visit we wandered around for approx. 30 mins. There were 2 staff who were initially busy with other customers but for approx. 10-15 min talked at the service desk. I eventually needed to ask for help. Measurements provide was guess work - no tape measure. On returning in the afternoon the same female staff member showed no interest at all. We waited and when the 2nd staff member had finished her phone call was very helpful and assisted us.

Store LocationMoorabin

Steve unhappy

Steve unhappyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mucked up our order twice, wrong colour and still waiting for correct one to be delivered

Found fantastic furniture disorganised and received wrong product twice. Can understand one mistake and now looks like we have to wait over 4 months to get our lounge.only positive was that they loaned us a couch whilst double mistake is getting sorted.

Store LocationKangaroo Flat

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Completely amazing

Everyone was extremely helpful had the item I was after and was in and out in less than 5 minutes was fantastic highly recommend visiting the Traralgon store for your needs great staff

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Shae

ShaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is amazing!

The store was very clean and easy to find items.
The staff where amazing and very helpful!
My new couch is absolutely beautiful and very good for the money I spent!

Store LocationDandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shae, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were amazing and store clean with a good layout. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.