Fantastic Furniture VIC
4.6 from 1,706 reviews

1,347

A pleasant shopping experience

Staff were very helpful, gave enough time for me to consider all options but at no time did I feel pressure to make an early decision or purchase. I actually didnt make a purchase on my first visit. I came back a few days later after I'd had time to take measurements and consider items at home.

Store LocationBendigo

Kel

KelSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic quality & value for money with excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and product knowledge from entering the store. Made our purchases easier than we thought. Staff are so friendly and knowledgeable from In store to pick up! Highly Recommend

Store LocationGeelong
Ashwinder Singh

Ashwinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great place to shop...keep it up fantastic furniture with your fantastic ideas and customers concern. Good on you

Very easy to navigate.
Fully staisfied with the range of products available.
It's ok with quality of product..but it can be more better in future.
Yes, it's easy to assemble and it's well labeled.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ashwinder Singh, We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our wide range of products and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

PhlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service and excellent prices.

I was looking for value for money and Fantastic Furniture filled the bill.
The staffer was courteous and helpful.
I would recommend FF to anyone looking for suitable furniture keeping in mind a budget.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phl, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

You deserved it.

Monica

MonicaGippsland, VIC

Great range

I loved that i found a amazing bedroom package that wasnt on the website but its perfect, the tallboy and side tables are high and have lots of draws and are good quality and the button bed is lovely

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

To enhance my new house with Integrity!

After going to other furniture places it was the help of staff and the packages available that I knew I had found the right store! Staff were patient and resourceful!

Store LocationDandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tat, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were patient and resourceful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tat
Tat

Ohh no doubt I'll be back...lol I have a couch and bunks to buy!!!

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

really liked the prodcuts for the cost

I recently bought a lot of furniture from these guys for my new house. I loved the furniture they had for the cost they offered.

I had been to various furniture stores in thomastown, essendon etc but found these fantastic furniture guys the best( for the cost)

I liked the customer service as well. Hope i like it and product lasts once i start using it
Only negative thing i can think of is that they take good 7 to 8 weeks for few of the products( like sofas etc) which is not that great option when you need something quickly but rest all is good

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi manj, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Thomastown team, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Aussiebeej

AussiebeejGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We finally found what we wanted

Thanks to Norma at Preston, we were able to find exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Quality Australian Made items without the ridiculous price tag. Thanks.

Store LocationPreston
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aussiebeej, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that Norma at our Preston store was so helpful! We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic store, Fantastic staff, Fantastic Furniture.

Very easy to navigate the store and find what I want. I was also very satisfied with the range of products available. The quality of the product I purchased was amazing and it was very easy to assemble.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dylan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new furniture, and we hope to see you in the Preston store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

LT L.

LT L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First purchase

Great prices for all products.
Quality seems pretty reasonable.
Price also seems reasonable.
Friendly staff.
Pickup of products not far to travel.
Pickup guys very helpful.
Staff inside helpful and knowledgeable.
Will be back at some point.

Store LocationCaroline Springs, Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LT L., thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Caroline Springs team were so friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

warehouse staff very rude.

Last week I bought study desk from dandenong store. Store staff was very friendly but the warehouse staff was very rude. He told me he cant help me to put furniture in my car and he cant stand in sunlight for me u go back and send your partner. So, I will never go back in this store again.

Poor Customer Service

Bought the Marella chaise and 2x 2 seaters was so excited to receive and put together. On assembly only had enough screws for the chaise none for the other two couches. Rang for more told I need to come in and collect them myself or wait a week to receive by post.. not good enough., customer service far from fantastic.. Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationCaroline Springs vic

good products on sale

found it easy to assemble product. also liked the way all furniture is displayed. staff very pleasant and willing to assist when approached. access for parking very good right outside store.

Store Locationmoorabbin

Alis.Southwest, VIC

Brilliant fast service!

I was in a hurry. Customer service was fast, precise & friendly. Pick up was quick, well placed into my car & friendly.
No mucking around. No pushy service. Just right to the point of what l needed & how to get it. Well done :)

Store LocationCorio Geelong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alis., thank you for choosing to shop with us in Geelong. It is great to hear that the service you received was fast, precise and friendly! We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Alis.

I'll be back this Sunday! Great place :)

Belinda

BelindaWestern District, VIC

Great pricing

Walked straight in picked what I wanted .Asked about availability they had the items in stock. Paid for them was treated in a very professional manner.Drove out the back my order was placed in my car by a very helpful young man .Fast service great work Fantastic Furniture Warrnambool

Store LocationWarrnambool
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Belinda, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrnambool! It is great to hear that the staff were helpful and professional, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Karanjeet S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

I would like to share the experience I have had so far re after sale service. I've purchased a bed frame on 11th Aug'19 from Hoppers Crossing store, but the product delivered was damaged which was disappointing. I was offered $50 as compensation to accept the product as is which was unacceptable. When I asked to fix or replace the product, I was promised 2-3 weeks to fix it and the executive took it so lightly. Till date, I have been chasing Fantastic Furniture to fix the product which was not even damaged by me.
Is this your customer service? Pls bear in mind the emotional quotient the customer is approaching and buying product from your store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Karanjeet S.

sure, I will share the details with you.

Mandy

MandyVictoria

Amazing products

Most of their products are amazing, especially considering their prices which are almost unbeatable. Products' quality is also awesome. Items are properly displayed and managed. Staff members are quite friendly and knowledgeable.

Store LocationHopper Crossing
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mandy, thanks so much for shopping with us in Hoppers Crossing. We are glad to hear that our team were friendly and helpful, and we would love to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Fantastic Furniture-Preston the worst customer service from the Manager Reece , says one thing , does something else .Conflicting information.He should go back to school and learn how to talk to people .

Store LocationPreston

Erica

EricaWestern District, VIC

Great service & products

Great service. Well set out store. I have been looking for a buffet for a while at Fantastic Furniture I found exactly what I was looking for. Assembly was straight forward.

Store LocationWarrnambool

Azam

Azam

Very bad customer service

I requested for delivery they said you need pay full then will do when they did delivery missed something I asked about they said wasn't ready sorry come take later.

Warranty Claim MadeYes