Fantastic Furniture VIC, Ballarat

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Ballarat

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)
Melissa Jane

Melissa JaneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my new bed...never slept better...

Store was set up for ease of shopping. Plenty of products to choose from. Bed and mattress fantastic quality. Bed was so easy to put together. Love it... Staff were brilliant to deal with...will definitely be going back...

Store LocationBallarat Victoria

Sharlene Williams

Sharlene WilliamsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My dream come true

Not only do I now own my beautiful modular lounge, but it’s my favourite colour...BLUE! It’s great quality, easy to assemble and even easier to lay back and enjoy!!! Fantastic furniture!

Store LocationBallarat Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharlene Williams, That is great to hear you found the perfect blue modular! We hope it brings you years of comfort and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Garcia

GarciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great!!

Thank you!!!! It was a bit longer to collect but still worth it takes 4 hrs to set them up it's pretty heavy haha.. I have nothing to say that just lovely and great the customer services are kind..

Store LocationWendouree Vic.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Garcia, thanks so much for shopping with us! We hope you enjoy your new desk and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Ballarat compares to other Furniture Shops

Jen25

Jen25North West, QLD

Tray table

The price of this Tray table is very reasonable this has been used regularly and is 6 months old and used as intended for meal times now it has become wobbly and will soon be thrown away I wouldn’t buy another but the price was good the paint wipes off, I’ve read people buy them as bed side table probably better to assemble and not constantly move around this is probably why it’s started to fall apart

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jen, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are sorry to hear that this tray table started to fall apart, but we would love to see you back in the Ballarat store again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Perfect size, colour and comfort!

Staff were able to help me locate exactly what I wanted and organised protective fabric covering and delivery.
Couch was delivered next day right to the room it was needed in. All we had to assemble were the feet onto the bottom of the couch which took 5 minutes.
Love this couch!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Ballarat. It is great to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Good general overall experience

Everything went along OK. Product available was listed as taking 18-20 weeks before delivery, however on speaking with Esther, this wait period was dramatically reduced. Her reassurance prompted us to complete the transaction.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Denny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear the lead time was not as long as first expected. We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

GREAT experience

Awesome products great service! and no long wait times. happy to have purchased all our goods in the one store, makes it so much easier than having to pick up from multiple stores.

Store Locationballarat victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi dasha, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Chloe Thomson

Chloe ThomsonVictoria

Great store

Great store with friendly staff. Always my go to when I need something for the house, for air bnb properties and entertaining. Always various options and flexibility in choice and delivery.

Store LocationVictoria, Ballarat
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chloe, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Ballarat staff are always so friendly, and we hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Staff are friendly and know their products

Setting up a house, my daughter and I have spent quite a bit of time shopping at Ballarat. Nothing phases the staff, they are patient and know their product range.

Store LocationBallarat, Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the Ballarat staff are so patient and knowledgeable, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

tracey

tracey

Mattress

Great service and the staff know their stuff.work with in a budget great prices .will be back .had a great night sleep on my new mattress .first for a long time

Sue

SueBallarat

Cube unit great wine rack

Excellent size width and easy to put together.
Perfect size to fit underneath our staircase.
Great range of cube sizes to select from. Happy they had stock in store instead of waiting weeks.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sue, thank you for shopping with us in Ballarat. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

AnnieBallaratCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful store, staff are knowledgeable and friendly overall FANTASTIC

Very easy to move around the store and they have a great range of products. I am very happy with the bookshelf which was easy to assemble myself. The sales lady who helped me was friendly and knowledgeable which was wonderful as I knew what I needed and she showed me what they had that fit into what I required.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi AnnieBallarat, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Ballarat and taking the time to share your experiences with our team! We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

AnnieBallarat

My please Ryan, I have shopped in your store before, and I am sure I will be back in the future, thanks

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, great service

Store was easy to find and navigate, with ample parking. Furniture was easily assembled and staff were very helpful, quick to answer any questions I had and very informative. I highly recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWendouree, in the home-made centre
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicholas D., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Narelle

NarelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Super efficient staff

Super fast transaction. New desk is perfect for our needs L. Was great seeing the product assembled before purchase. Staff very efficient and helpful ... even the warehouse guy was quick. Great quality for little cost.

Store LocationWendouree Vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narelle, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are glad to hear that the staff in Ballarat were so efficient and helpful! Hopefully we will be seeing you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Professional, helpful and friendly

The entire team from floor to pick up bay are friendly and very helpful. Great product knowledge. You are definitely welcomed. Good value for money. Solid furniture that will last the distance.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bennett! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Ballarat team were friendly and helpful! We hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Latisha M.

Latisha M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

best place to get great products and great service

the team were really helpful and the delivery drivers where also really helpful and efficiant when they delivered my products the product was also really good quality and looked exactly as the pictures is seen

Store Locationballarat
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Latisha, thank you for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that our team were helpful and efficient, and also that you are happy with the products you received! We hope to see you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly and professional service

Customer focused store, very friendly and the prices are spot on. Good value for money and the products are a higher quality than other retailers. There are so many different products to choose from

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Ballarat! We are delighted to hear you like our product range and prices. We hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Alicia

AliciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always friendly and helpful

As soon as you walk in the door they asked if I need anything to find anything. I had recently just purchased a bedroom package and went back to look for a wardrobe. I just love how easy the flat packs are to set up

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great service, why go anywhere else.

The ease of walking into a bright clean store, with bubbly friendly staff, knowing what you want and getting served in a quick beautiful manner.

Great selection always happy

Easy and fast to assemble.
Always happy with purchases.
Great selection.
Good prices.
Helpful staff.
Easy floor layout.
Fantastic !!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzie, thanks for choosing to shop with us! It's great to hear that you are happy with the selection and the staff at Ballarat. We hope to see you again in store in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.