Fantastic Furniture VIC, Caroline Springs

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Caroline Springs

Great price and availability

Great shopping experience for items required for my home at a competitive prices and availability. A variety of different furnishings for indoor and outdoor living style and design with comfort to match.

Store LocationMELBOURNE
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Edward, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Eddie Soto

Eddie SotoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very convenient location

Very satisfied with the product and quality, and workmanship at all levels and you can’t go wrong. Whatever you need at home and outdoor furniture there’s always something to choose from that suits your budget at a reasonable cost

Store LocationCaroline Spring branch
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eddie, thank you very much for shopping with us. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the product and quality, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

toddler bed and king size bed and mattresses

I went in there looking for a king size mattress and bought that plus a toddler bed, easy to find what I needed, easy to assemble, the range of king size mattresses was plentiful and my daughter ran to the bed, chose it and loved it.

Store LocationCaroline springs, Melbourne
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elena, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Caroline Springs compares to other Furniture Shops

Great value

We are very happy with our new purchases[ Modular 9 chaise, hutch and desk). Definetly good value and great quality products. Good customer service.
Highly recommend Fantastic Furniture for your next purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Halide, thank you so much for shopping with us in Caroline Springs. We are glad to hear about the service received and that you are happy with the final products. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bernadette.

Bernadette.

Fantastic value for a fantastic price

Easy layout of product, very friendly, helpful and efficient staff.
Delivery was very quick. I am so happy with my purchase it is everything the staff said it would be! Great price and great value.

Store LocationCaroline Springs, Vic
Shaz

ShazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

basics for my new rental

The lady that served us was extremely helpful. The was easy to get around and easy to find what I looking for. I needed to get stuff that was affordable which I did.

Store LocationCoraline Springs Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shaz, thanks so much for shopping with us! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our affordable prices and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Friendly staff

lots of products available. more so the staff that I was dealing with was helpful and friendly. I asked her for assistance because I prefer to look around first before being approached. she assured me that what I wanted will take 5-8 weeks to be delivered. I don't mind waiting.

Store Locationcaroline springs
John and Rhonda

John and RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer service

Went to the Ravenhall store today and just want to commend Ashlee on her friendliness and great customer service. We ordered everything we wanted and she made it fast and easy. Well done.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationRavenhall vic (Caroline Springs)
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John and Rhonda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Caroline Springs. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto Ashlee. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Regular shopper

The ladies are very helpful and cheerful.
from the phone call to the visit on store was an awesome easy one as they have knowledge of their range and availability.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience in Caroline Springs. It is great to hear that the ladies were so helpful and cheerful, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Vaosa T.

Vaosa T.

Friendly staff and affordable prices

I was approached by a very friendly staff to ask if I needed assistance I like it because she didn’t come straight to me she waited till she knew I was going to ask for help. The prices is just right for my budget and they have the colour I like for my couches.

Store LocationCaroline springs
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vaosa, thank you so much for shopping with us in Caroline Springs. It is great to hear about the friendly staff, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC

Was very easy to navigate even with a pram and toddler we found everything we were looking for easily.
The range of products was great also the quality of the items we have purchased have been great.
We will definitely be back again the staff are very friendly and helpful also over all great experience

Store LocationCaroline springs

Affordable furniture

Always can rely on Fantastic Furniture to supply affordable and stylish furniture. Also love the staff at Caroline Springs, they are always helpful.
My go to store whenever I need a new item. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stacey, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Caroline Springs. We are proud to hear that you can rely on us as your go-to store! We hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sterlo

SterloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service!

Staff were amazing when shopping in store. I was unable to find a cheap yet comfortable lounge. Staff assisted in options and weren’t too demanding. Amazing Service! Amazing Lounge! Amazing Price!

Store LocationCaroline Springs VIC

Demetris K.

Demetris K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good staff

This is the best and most helpful store I have ever been to. The staff really help you choose furniture like a mentor. The staff allowed my wife and I to look around, then assisted in choosing and were very knowledgable with the stock.

Store Locationcaroline springs

Ang27

Ang27

Created a new study nook for my girls. They love it.

We love our new study nook. We bought two leaning shelves with desks, 1 single leaning shelf and a corner shelf for the look. Easy to assemble. Chairs and tray table also from fantastic.

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ang27, thanks so much for shopping with us in Caroline Springs. We are happy to hear that your girls loved the new study nook, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Happy

Store floor very easy setup to get around large range of iteams on floor store was clean and tidy very comfortable to shop in prefer to go into store and look at items than look and shop online

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Caroline Springs. It is great to hear that the store was so clean and well presented. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

LT L.

LT L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First purchase

Great prices for all products.
Quality seems pretty reasonable.
Price also seems reasonable.
Friendly staff.
Pickup of products not far to travel.
Pickup guys very helpful.
Staff inside helpful and knowledgeable.
Will be back at some point.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LT L., thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Caroline Springs team were so friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Poor Customer Service

Bought the Marella chaise and 2x 2 seaters was so excited to receive and put together. On assembly only had enough screws for the chaise none for the other two couches. Rang for more told I need to come in and collect them myself or wait a week to receive by post.. not good enough., customer service far from fantastic.. Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationCaroline Springs vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Sad experience (Star rate the entire shopping experience or just the store and staff?)

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationCaroline Springs. In their advertising they call it both Caroline Springs and Ravenhall (which is much more accurate)
Mike Montague
Mike Montague

I wish I could be as confident as you.
Improve your quality control and perhaps the assembly will not be as frustrating.
But you will not have the opportunity of serving me again.

Good service, decent furniture

Quality and service is always proportionate with the money we spend. With fantastic furniture it's decent quality furniture and good service for this price. I'll surely recommend it to others.

Store LocationCaroline Spring