Fantastic Furniture VIC, Dandenong

4.4

adam

adamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super futureristic furniture

Coming into the store and having such lovely assistance with our requirements was wonderful, we ended up finding what we want with out any difficulty, and during these hard times that is great to be able to have that.

Store LocationVictoria

Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service and the rudest staff

I ordered a coach with the store with the staff informing it would be 6 weeks for the couch made and to delivered
Called the store 8 weeks later to see what was happening about the coach
The came back to say the couch is not ready and will take another 6 weeks to come in
I ask why it was taking so long they could give me answer
I informed her I was told a few times that the coach was meant to be in the store now
I was told there is worst things like convid 19 and hang up on.
Will never buy anything from this store never again. the staff are nothing but rude and the manger doesn’t seem to care as
I ask to spoke to the manger and they wouldn't come to the phone...

Store Locationdanadenong Vic

Oddie

Constant issues of getting refund on Afterpay

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Dandenong compares to other Furniture Shops

Teena may

Teena mayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great shipping experience

Easy online shopping pick was a breeze staff well organised assembly of furniture was simple thank goodness I'm very happy with this store and looking forward to using these guys in the near future

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Teena, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that your online shopping experience was so positive, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kim

KimVictoria

Emily Office Chair

Easy to install, friendly staff and warehouse staff, girls love the chair. Order a second one. Great chair for kids, might not be strong enough for big adult. Recommend to buy

Store Locationdadenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kim, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear you like the Emily Office Chair, and we hope to see you in the Dandenong store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great value for money

The staff were very friendly and easily approachable. Great layout at store. Wish they had more kid furniture though. The table we bought was perfect size, comes all in one box. Easy to assemble. Great value for the cost. Perfect for the whole family.

Alexandra M.

Alexandra M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The assembling of the furniture is torture..

Where do I start? I bought three pieces of furniture...two wardrobes that when assembled felt like they are about to fall apart..poor quality materials..ill fitting parts..i am so dissapointed because they are overpriced too

CHICAGO PRODUCTS

Love my purchase,excellent customer service,prompt delivery,will def be back.
Easy to find and a good range to choose from.Good instruction manual on assembly too.Overall very satisfied customer and I love it

Store LocationDandenong VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rach, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Dandenong. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience, and also that you enjoy our Chicago range. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Pauly

PaulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got what I wanted.

The store is very easy to navigate with many fantastic pieces of furniture to view through to checkout. Staff are beyond helpful which made my experience fun and very rewarding.

Shae

ShaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is amazing!

The store was very clean and easy to find items.
The staff where amazing and very helpful!
My new couch is absolutely beautiful and very good for the money I spent!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shae, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were amazing and store clean with a good layout. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Nicole

NicoleAustralia

Quick and helpful service

My online order was fulfilled in 10 minutes, the staff were super helpful and the product was as described and a great price! Very happy with my experience thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for shopping with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were so helpful and that you are happy with your experience. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gls

GlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hayman Queen bed

Very disappointed. Love the look of the bed. However, the bed broke after a couple of months. The wooden beams that run through the centre of the bed have snapped.

Store LocationDandenong South
Zoe C.

Zoe C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Great experience except the wrong instructions were in the box. I have bought four pieces of Fantatics furniture now and i love them all. Chaise dining setting coffee table tv cabinet

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zoe C, thank you for choosing to shop with us. I am sorry to hear that the wrong instructions were provided. We hope to see you back in store in Dandenong in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

To enhance my new house with Integrity!

After going to other furniture places it was the help of staff and the packages available that I knew I had found the right store! Staff were patient and resourceful!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tat, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were patient and resourceful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tat
Tat

Ohh no doubt I'll be back...lol I have a couch and bunks to buy!!!

warehouse staff very rude.

Last week I bought study desk from dandenong store. Store staff was very friendly but the warehouse staff was very rude. He told me he cant help me to put furniture in my car and he cant stand in sunlight for me u go back and send your partner. So, I will never go back in this store again.

Suzie S

Suzie SGippsland, VIC

Love this store

Great service every time , highly recommended, l have brought numerous items including sofa, kitchen table & chairs , coffee table and adore everything , well done guys.. and kept up the great service !

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzie S, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you consistently receive great service from our Dandenong team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ally

AllyMelbourne

Perfect, Thankyou :)

Very affordable, happy with purchase and ease of instructions :) part given was originally incorrect and didn’t realise until putting it together, however when we noticed and took it back was very easy to deal with and change over with correct part. Thankyou :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ally, thanks very much for shopping with us! It is great to hear that your issue was resolved quickly. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great start at our new house

We went browsing few shops to furnish our new house, and were delighted to have a one stop shop in Fantastic furniture Dandenong for our living amd dining rooms; great deal, comfortable delivery and easy assembly!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Dandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great value for money. Extremely helpful staff

Very easy to navigate the store many items are on display. Great quality products and good value for money. I will definitely be shopping there in the near future. Staff were amazing

Store LocationDandenong

Fantastic quality furniture at great prices!!!

So happy with my mother brand new bedroom suite from Fantastic Furniture Dandenong!!! Not only was the furniture amazing quality the delivery was prompt and amazing too! Very helpful customer service and i will definitely shop here again! Highly recommended!