Fantastic Furniture VIC, Dandenong

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Dandenong

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

Shae

ShaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is amazing!

The store was very clean and easy to find items.
The staff where amazing and very helpful!
My new couch is absolutely beautiful and very good for the money I spent!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shae, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were amazing and store clean with a good layout. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Nicole

NicoleAustralia

Quick and helpful service

My online order was fulfilled in 10 minutes, the staff were super helpful and the product was as described and a great price! Very happy with my experience thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for shopping with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were so helpful and that you are happy with your experience. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gls

GlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hayman Queen bed

Very disappointed. Love the look of the bed. However, the bed broke after a couple of months. The wooden beams that run through the centre of the bed have snapped.

Store LocationDandenong South
Zoe C.

Zoe C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Great experience except the wrong instructions were in the box. I have bought four pieces of Fantatics furniture now and i love them all. Chaise dining setting coffee table tv cabinet

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zoe C, thank you for choosing to shop with us. I am sorry to hear that the wrong instructions were provided. We hope to see you back in store in Dandenong in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

To enhance my new house with Integrity!

After going to other furniture places it was the help of staff and the packages available that I knew I had found the right store! Staff were patient and resourceful!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tat, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were patient and resourceful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tat
Tat

Ohh no doubt I'll be back...lol I have a couch and bunks to buy!!!

warehouse staff very rude.

Last week I bought study desk from dandenong store. Store staff was very friendly but the warehouse staff was very rude. He told me he cant help me to put furniture in my car and he cant stand in sunlight for me u go back and send your partner. So, I will never go back in this store again.

Suzie S

Suzie SGippsland, VIC

Love this store

Great service every time , highly recommended, l have brought numerous items including sofa, kitchen table & chairs , coffee table and adore everything , well done guys.. and kept up the great service !

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzie S, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you consistently receive great service from our Dandenong team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ally

AllyMelbourne

Perfect, Thankyou :)

Very affordable, happy with purchase and ease of instructions :) part given was originally incorrect and didn’t realise until putting it together, however when we noticed and took it back was very easy to deal with and change over with correct part. Thankyou :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ally, thanks very much for shopping with us! It is great to hear that your issue was resolved quickly. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great start at our new house

We went browsing few shops to furnish our new house, and were delighted to have a one stop shop in Fantastic furniture Dandenong for our living amd dining rooms; great deal, comfortable delivery and easy assembly!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Dandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great value for money. Extremely helpful staff

Very easy to navigate the store many items are on display. Great quality products and good value for money. I will definitely be shopping there in the near future. Staff were amazing

Store LocationDandenong

Fantastic quality furniture at great prices!!!

So happy with my mother brand new bedroom suite from Fantastic Furniture Dandenong!!! Not only was the furniture amazing quality the delivery was prompt and amazing too! Very helpful customer service and i will definitely shop here again! Highly recommended!

Toula A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful furniture

bedframe came & guy was putting it together and wouldnt fit and he realise they had put a certain lacklet back to front and had to go to the store to ask for the right one

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Toula A.

There furniture is awful to put together and comes with the lackets back to front
Do not buy from fantastic furniture EVER

Toula A.

Convenient and value for money

Super easy to purchase product and we picked it up the same day. Warehouse service was amazing. Couldn’t be happier with our experience. Fantastic value for money! Will return again!

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good experience

Very easy to find what i was looking for and good products, we bought the goods to set up a respite home for people with disabilities and to give them the feel it was a home away from home.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kelly, thanks for choosing to shop with us in Dandenong. We are glad to hear that it was easy to find what you were after, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic Customer Service

Recently I have purchased 3 different products online and arranged for them to be collected at the Dandenong Store. The staff in collection are so helpful, friendly and quick to locate your order and place it in your vehicle for you, each and every time. Thanks, Guys, you do an amazing job! And people notice :) :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kerry, thank you so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that the Dandenong staff were helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service & product

Went looking for a 'cheapish' sofa bed. Nalinda the salesman was excellent& helpful, answering all my questions & showed me a range of products. Product I chose was available immediately & easy to pick up. I easily put together the sofa from the instructions. It was value for money... very comfy sofa!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Dandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear Nalinda was able to help you find the perfect sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and we hope you are enjoying your new sofa. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mohsina

MohsinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect place to buy furniture in your budget

Its fantastic place to buy your furniture to make your house comfortable and beautiful in your strict budget. Fantastic furniture has to add more outdoor products.
I would give 5 start rating for store location and customer service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mohsina, thanks very much for shopping with us and sharing your thoughts on our products! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Leonie Rudd

Leonie RuddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

catered to my needs of needing a sofa lounge in 48hours

I was happy with my products as well as the service I got, the gentleman from Dandenong asked what I wanted, pointed me in the right direction at 10am ordered and paid over the phone and was delivered at 2pm that day. Thank you so much, you saved me.

Store Locationdandneong Victoira
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leonie Rudd, we are so glad to hear our Dandenong team were able to assist with your emergency sofa needs! We hope you are enjoying your new sofa and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

kathryn helsby

kathryn helsbyGippsland, VIC

Fantastic

Yes no problem at all easy straight forward Great pick up service great in-store experience. Completely happy from the start with the call I made to check the availability of the bed. Right through to sleeping in it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kathryn, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us online! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bed and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sues

SuesCape woolamai

Excellent Service

Its the only thing im not looking forward to, is assembling the furniture.
Im sure it will be fine, but id prefer to buy already made

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sues, thanks so much for shopping with us! We hope you find our assembly instructions easy to follow and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team