Fantastic Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Tufazzol

Tufazzol Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product delivered without proper check .

We bought a three door wardrobe and delivered a product without proper instructions at all . I think they assumed we can assemble it by guessing our self . I contact to customer service and he told me forwarded my complaint to store . But unfortunately they didn’t even bother to call me back . What a service. I won’t recommend anyone to go through this hassle.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tufazzol, we are terribly sorry to hear about this experience. Would you be able to send us an email so we can follow this up? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Paul B

Paul BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible trash

Cooper single bed is very badly made ,a horrible experience to assembly ,don't buy it ,it is very badly manufactured

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, we are very sorry to hear this. Would you be be able to send us an email with your purchase and contact details? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

miami chaise 3 - Not able to attached the silver colour legs

one of the small seperate section had a sticker to make a hole but the main one doesnt seems to have any stickers and the hole is too small for the nail that provided.. I think its manufacturing defect. When you visit the store or call they asked to email with photos and They take so long to get back to you. When you want to speak to the manager (I think the name is [name removed]) she at lunch!!
After waiting over 2 months we already moved it upstairs and the person I spoke to adv they can refund if we bring back the item which is inconvenience for us.. No apologies or at least no offer to pick up the item..
If you want better service, please don’t order from them..

Store LocationHoppers Crosssing, VIC
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing compares to other Furniture Shops

Stanley

StanleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not angry...just disappointed

Store LocationHopper Crossing
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stanley, we are terribly sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send through your purchase and contact details by email? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Lisa C

Lisa CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer service experience. Just terrible

Missgemmy

MissgemmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Java Buffet - love it!

I had been searching for a buffet for over a month, and I couldn’t find one that caught my eye, even with a budget of $2k. But then I came across this beauty on Instagram. I immediately got on line and purchased. I paid a couple of guys to assemble it for me which they did in 30mins!
It’s very sturdy and I love it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Missgemmy, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are thrilled that the Java was just the buffet you were looking for, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Fantastic customer service

Was easy to navigate to the store.
I feel a more varied 'Click and Collect' would be very beneficial however you can still get great products.
I choose to buy from fantastic furniture because of the quality of their metal framed beds (I've had one for 4 years).
Very easy to assemble (I did it mostly by myself).

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, VIC

Dado

DadoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Store was busy but one team member was acknowledging all customers who were waiting. Well organized to ensure all customers are acknowledged. Customers service representatives were tied from too many customer in store but they still ensure to be positive, energetic and friendly .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dado, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Hoppers Crossing. We are glad to hear about the positive, energetic and friendly staff, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Atul

AtulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Racist comments made by staff. Won’t return a sealed item because we could not return in 60 days due to lockdown in VIC

Purchased a side table on 22/6. We tried to return it in sealed condition and the return was refused as the purchase was over 60 days old.

We repeatedly mentioned that we could not come within the 60 days timeframe as per lockdown restrictions in VIC. We live more than 5km away. Staff was very rude and made racist comments during our attempt to return at the store.

This is my last purchase from this store and Fantastic furniture in general.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Atul, we are truly sorry to hear about this experience, and have already reached out to the store about this as well. We will be in touch to discuss this further as soon as possible. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

sara b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Costumer service

Bought my furniture however as they were delivered i noticed It does not suit my loungroom! Called them and asked for return and refund ! The lady rudely said you can not change your mind ! I was like how come you say 60 days change of mind on the website then ?and she was so rude and abrupt! Saying no you can't because you have opened the box.... !!!! I was like what does change of mind mean then !!! Long stroy short one of the worst places to buy furniture from ! I eded up returning them after talking to costumer care team... but they need to sack some of their staff or I don't think anything good will come out of it 8n 9ng term!

Store LocationHoppers crossing
sara b.

Honestly if it was not for the bad attitude of that staff member of yours I would have bought something else from you but it is a shame people with bad manners work at the shop !

Chandelle

ChandelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I had a click and collect order which was fast and easy

It was easy to arrange for quick click and collect, ready in under 60 minutes. Really happy with the mattress purchased. It is really comfortable. Came in a box and was easy to open.

Store LocationHoppers crossing, Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chandelle, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the mattress purchased, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A waste of money.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bronwyn P, I am very sorry to see what has happened with your sofa. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order and contact details so we can assist further. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Sarah

I have emailed you. I have in excess of ten emails including images to customer care already who diverted me back to the very unhelpful store at Hoppers Crossing whom I have heard nothing from. Appalling.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, I do apologise for this. Would you be able to send one to the reviews address so we can identify your details and provide assistance. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Piano I.

Piano I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting for a response on a defect for over a month with no response

Store LocationHopperscrossing, VIC
UserM

UserMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed!!

We bought two items from them on 10/05/20, one came 7 weeks later the other has never showed up, it's been almost 11 weeks now, still waiting and all we keep hearing seems to be lies. last week was 'we have the item in the store house awaiting dispatch so it should arrive in a few days' , then we called again a few days later and we're told it's not even arrived in Australia, that its in transit, they blame the supplier due to covid-19. We understand things are tough, all we ask is for honesty. At this rate if we were to import a car from japan, the car would definitely get here before our Fantastic furniture order. Highly recommend not to purchase anything if it's not in store!

Disobeying of the covid-19 restrictions placed by the government

I went into the hoppers crossing store yesterday and was incredibly disappointed, unsatisfied and disgusted by the lack of masks worn by the employees present. I felt repulsed to walk around the store or even touch the furniture as I was unsure wether it had been sanitised. Their inability to abide by the current restrictions that have been placed is why our community is currently facing such high cases. Please change this as you are letting others down. We are in the middle of a global crisis and none of you seem to care, start taking some needed ACTION. !!!

Store Locationhoppers crossing 3029
Poonam

PoonamVictoria

This is perfect...

Fantastic Furniture has always been a favourite store of mine because of its clean showroom and wide range of products all on display for me to try before I buy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Poonam, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear this, and we hope to see you in our Hoppers Crossing store again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

jackbuckleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

birtthday present

my daughter bought me a outside living chair for birthday it the welding of the frame fell apart after 6 months it was like it was just tacked a shocking product i wouldnt buy anything off them ever

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store Locationold geelong rd hoppers crossing
jackbuckley

Basically the frame of the 100dollar chair broke because it was only tacked disgusting chair was purchased in October 29 2019 by Ashleigh Buckley my daughter

0sssGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service and delivery

The delivery and service is terrible I had a delivery today 10.5.20 when the truck arrived they only had half of the items so I rang fantastic furniture and they told me that they had lost the other part so now we have to wait a week for this not happy I will never buy from this location again be aware people

Store LocationHoppers crossing victoria

Thank you for reply ive emailed my details cheers 0sss

Diego G.

Diego G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Product. Terrible customer service.