Fantastic Furniture VIC, Mildura

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Mildura

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (82%) · Not as advertised (18%)
Belinda

BelindaThe Mallee, VIC

Exact what l needed.

I found what l had been looking straight away and it was exactly what l needed. The price was at least $40 cheaper then anything else available on the market. l will be returning any for my next furniture purchase.

Store LocationMildura, VIC

Great Service

I knew what I wanted I found it Staff were very helpful and approachable I was able to take the product with me and it was already assembled. Bonus. Thanks.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear! it is great to hear you found our team in-store friendly and helpful and your product was available to take home. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Helpful staff

I was happy with the options of couches and the different colours you could pick from, it was great to be able to sit on them and feel them out

Store LocationNildura VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chantelle Edwards, thanks so much for shopping with us in-store! It is great to hear you were happy with our fabric range! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Mildura compares to other Furniture Shops

Helpful staffs, easy to order

Furnitures design is great, price is reasonable. There's different colour ranges. However some items are not in stock and have to order which takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive for pick up.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMildura, VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura. We hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Chloe P.

Chloe P.The Mallee, VIC

Superlative

The Ashford bookcase was very easy to assemble. Staff are exceptional. The store has lots of furniture on display and the waiting time for my furniture wasn’t long at all.

Store LocationMildura Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chloe P, thank you very much for choosing us! It is wonderful to hear our staff in-store provided great service. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Tina A.

Tina A.The Mallee, VIC

Fantastic every time!

I always find what I want and need at great value and payment options. Lovely staff, very helpful and informative. So many option to choose from and never dissappointed. Fantastic!

Store LocationMildura, Victoria 3500
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, thanks so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that the Mildura team provided such great service, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Althea

AltheaThe Mallee, VIC

Got to love the fantastic furniture

Store layout is great. Just stand at the doors and the whole store is laid out before you. fantastic. Products are good. Good quality in the dearer range. Love it when it's already assembled. No to flat packs

Store LocationMildura Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Althea, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura. We hope to serve you in store again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen

KarenThe Mallee, VIC

Fantastic

Easy to find the couches that we were after, staff were very helpful with what I was looking for and very friendly. We have purchased with them before and will definitely be back.

Store LocationMILDURA
Jodene

JodeneThe Mallee, VIC

Great Shopping Experience

I had browsed the store previously looking for an ottoman, so I knew what I was after. It was quick and easy, great service by the young lady and reasonably priced.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jodene, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura. It is great to hear about the quick and easy service received from the store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great shopping experience

The store is very well set out in the different categories of furniture, good range of furniture I was looking for, very satisfied with the quality of the goods I purchased and the assembly was easy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marion, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Siobhan

SiobhanThe Mallee, VIC

Great product, complete satisfaction!

My new lounge suite is so comfortable, I’m so happy with it. The staff were very helpful & the service from start to finish was brilliant. Was meant to take 2-3 weeks to be in stock but they managed to get one delivered in 3 days for me. I’m a very happy customer!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Siobhan, that is great to hear you are enjoying your new lounge suite! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Caitlin H.

Caitlin H.The Mallee, VIC

Great value for price !

I’ve bought furniture through Fantastic Furniture multiple times (instore & online) staff are really friendly and helpful at my local store, their fast and don’t waste any time for example; I ordered a bed base in store was & able to take home in less then 10mins very impressive!!!! Only thing I would suggest better improvements on would be the assembly requirements for their pieces. Thanks ;)

Store LocationMildura Victoria 3500
Narelle H

Narelle HThe Mallee, VIC

Metal Coffee Table Set

So happy with the purchase of my new Coffee/Side Table set. Love the Marble look table tops, and the option of turning over for a Wood look finish. Easy to assemble and great value!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narelle, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your table set and that it was easy to assemble. We would love to see you back at our Mildura store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Scott Clarke

Scott ClarkeThe Mallee, VIC

Service

Awesome store and friendly service i had a list of wants and ideas and they went out of there way to find what i was looking for to make our bedroom and lounge look amazing

Hope

HopeMildura

I thought moving country’s and starting fresh would be hard. But fantastic Furniture made the move r

Nice and simple. Very happy. Sturdy quality also. I was recommended to shop here and now I would recommend also. Am already planning a future trip

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hope, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Excellent Service

Excellent service very helpful staff ,
great prices value for money lots of options to choose from Colours and styles

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great Store

We were very satisfied, we have purchased before & nothing had changed. Storage shelves were easy to assemble & very good quality.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shilah, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mike

Mike

Warranty not worth the paper it is written on - lounges poor quality

Good Shopping Experience

Knew what I wanted so asked the very friendly and knowledgeable staff immediately where it was located in the store. The product design was just what I was after. The quality was a little wanting in that it contained plastic components. Assembling of the flat pack product could have been made easier with more clearly marked component bags.

Great value

Good communication and fast delivery by Mildura store. The Website is easy to navigate and great payment options. Thank you