Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Geoffrey J.

Geoffrey J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful choices of products and equally great choices on price

As a devoted customer of Fantastic Furniture over the past decade, I have purchased many furniture items and enjoyed them all over that time. The range was excellent, and periodically, I have replaced with new items from the F.F. catalogue. I viewed first at my Moorabbin store and tried some items before I purchased. Staff are more than helpful in important decision making. That's first class in my opinion. My experience has been most positive, and I have no concerns when making my purchases whether it be in person or by the user friendly website. It's all there to ease the angst even if you'd had any reason.
My opinion is that Fantastic Furniture is just that. Price, products and integrity of the brand name.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMoorabbin (aka Cheltenham) in Warrigal Road. The state of Victoria
Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful piece of furniture fabulous price.

Bought my son a King Single bed frame & mattress, was delighted with the purchase excellent quality and price - staff were very helpful and friendly the bed frame was easy to assemble - and I found the storeman who loaded my items into the car was also a really nice guy and good at what he does. Thanks Fantastic Furniture I had a nice experience doing business with you and recommend people checkout their store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diane, thank you so much for shopping with us! We are so glad to hear that the Moorabbin staff were so friendly and helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Just what I was looking for!

I was searching for the perfect ottoman. Found this navy one (Homie) online and went to the Moorabbin store where there was one left! Thrilled with the purchase. Very sturdy and simple to assemble. Bought a 2nd one with a genius design (Cubix ottoman) as a spare!

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new ottomans, and we hope to see you back in the Moorabbin store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin compares to other Furniture Shops

Beautiful tallboy

Wanted to buy a fairly priced but strong tallboy that would match interiors of our WIR. Found perfect match at Moorabbin store. Took us 5 hours to assemble it though. Came in bits and pieces, but look vary nice in my WIR. Spacious Strong drawers. Highly recommend.

Store LocationMoorabbin,vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Geet, it is fantastic to hear you found the perfect tallboy for your wardrobe that suits your needs! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great Staff and Great Products

The team at the Moorabin store, special shout out to Anne were helpful and accommodating during our visit in store. We have purchased furniture from Fantastic before and assembly of any furniture we purchase is easy, the team are always helpful if we call with questions or need advice. The producta are reliable and good quality. We look forward to receiving our latest purchases.

Store LocationMoorabin, VIC
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Simone, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store with our Moorabbin team! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As the shop name suggests

A pleasure to shop with. Great furniture, wide rang, great prices and awesome, friendly staff who know their stock and are eager to help(all with a smile)
Pick up is a breeze as well.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MODULAR COUCH

Purchased a modular Sofa today. We like this store because you can look without being harassed with any hard sell or sales person following you around. They offer help when you're ready and ask for it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Moorabbin. We are glad to hear you like the style of service received, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

David T.

David T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, great value

This is the second experience at this store and every time I get great customer service. The only negative is that the range of products is limited, however, quality of available products is great nonetheless.

Store LocationMoorabbin store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thank you so much for shopping with us! We are happy to hear that both experiences in the Moorabbin store have been positive. We hope to see you back in store soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Service

We attended the store twice on Jan 13th. The store was not particularly busy. On the morning visit we wandered around for approx. 30 mins. There were 2 staff who were initially busy with other customers but for approx. 10-15 min talked at the service desk. I eventually needed to ask for help. Measurements provide was guess work - no tape measure. On returning in the afternoon the same female staff member showed no interest at all. We waited and when the 2nd staff member had finished her phone call was very helpful and assisted us.

Store LocationMoorabin

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and helpful staff

Value for money with a great selection available to preview in store. Staff were very helpful with assistance in store. Pick up of item from warehouse was seamless and fast.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diana, It is great to hear you received great service in-store and your experience was seamless! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great to know that good customer service is is still here

I rang in to ask about a certain product a d if it was in stock, the sale's men it was, so i said I'll be down in one hour I got there for the article in close 45 minutes I walked y and said I was the block who spoke to you earlier, he remembered me did the final transaction there and then he went to retrieve the product he offered to take it out for, I responded no it's fine, it was a straight forward transaction from start to work, a message for the bosses at fantastic furniture Moorabbin, they all deserve Christmas bonus

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to shop with us in Moorabbin. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

PhlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service and excellent prices.

I was looking for value for money and Fantastic Furniture filled the bill.
The staffer was courteous and helpful.
I would recommend FF to anyone looking for suitable furniture keeping in mind a budget.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phl, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

You deserved it.

good products on sale

found it easy to assemble product. also liked the way all furniture is displayed. staff very pleasant and willing to assist when approached. access for parking very good right outside store.

Store Locationmoorabbin
Annie

Annie

Boutique living, love the bed

Loving the luxurious black Velvet bed and velvet ottoman. Money well spent. Value for money. Easy to install sturdy and in trend atm. So excited with the look and looks amazing with all the different linen.

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy solutions for making a new house into a home quickly!

Good range, easy to navigate around, friendly staff. Wish items came assembled!! Set up kids' bedrooms with ease due to range available for all ages. Very happy with customer service.

Great store.

Great store, look for Anne. She is great, not too pushy tells you to take your time and helps you make up your mind. I was after the Waverley table with Nicki chairs, but couldn't make up my mind on the chair colour. She let me know you can exchange the chairs if the colour didn't work with my house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren, thank you for sharing your kind words about Anne at our Moorabbin store! It is always wonderful to hear when our team is friendly and helpful, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rubbish store, I won`t be back

ALBS

ALBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots to chose from

Large easy to navigate store with lots of furniture and decor items.
I always step in here to look for throw cushions as they have a huge range as well as other decor including ottomans, artwork, etc..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi ALBS, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team