Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Como King Single Bed With Storage Worst King single bed furniture

I bought this king single bed with drawers, used it with new mattress gave me problems after some time with my back for years running around for fix .. realised was because of poor quality slates .. destroyed my health , money , time and my mattress when I asked for refund never even acknowledged their poor quality furniture... never going there again Como King Single Bed With Storage Don’t even deserve 1 star .. please don’t sell this product with these poor slates highly recommend change them ..

Bil
Bil

I did speak to the sales person at Moorabbin about it Back then that said they can’t do anything about it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bil, we would like to find out more about this particular issue if you might be able to send through your details by email. Our sincere apologies again that the Como bed has caused such an inconvenience. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Dan

Dan

Great Experience

Very happy with the service that was given, a great range of furniture that lasts well , if there was an issue with anything the service has been a1. Assembly of the furniture was easy the range of products are great, I have bought all my furniture from Fantastic furniture and can recommend it to anyone looking for furniture. An easy store to find what you are looking for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dan, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us in Moorabbin. It is great to hear about the service received in store, and we would love to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jenny D

Jenny DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic store at Fantastic furniture

The location was easy to fine at Morabin store. There were so many range of products that we are continuing to decorate our house. Fantastic customers service especially Christina was helping us recommending products to suit our home. We will recommen morabin store to others.

Store LocationMoorabbin store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Moorabbin. It is great to hear about the service received from Christina, and we hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin compares to other Furniture Shops

Lucy S.

Lucy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Bought a bundle bedroom set, one of the pieces was unable to build due to a manufacturing fault. I took it back to the store and they’re able to replace is with a new one!
Had great service