Fantastic Furniture VIC, Mornington

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Mornington

HELEN TINGWELL

HELEN TINGWELLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality and fair price

Have purchased a few items and the price is fair for the quality. Helpful staff. Easy to order items that might not be in stock. Overall happy with my purchases.

Store LocationMornington Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen Tingwell, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us! We are happy to hear that our staff at the Mornington store are so helpful and we would love to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

L. Rick

L. RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable, value for money!

Easy store navigation, a lovely range of products, good quality products, affordable, value for money and as much as I hate assembling furniture, the instructions were easy to read and easy to assemble.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi L. Rick, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience in store and whilst assembling your products. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was perfect!

Everytging was well laud out at the store and they had what we needed in stock. 100% satisfaction with the product, it fit in oir vehicle and it was.very easy to assemble.

Store LocationMornington, VIc
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa S, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our store! We are happy to hear we had what you were after in-stock and found assembly a breeze! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

MayKO

MayKOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, helpful staff, low prices.

Friendly, helpful staff who were not pushy and went out of their way to assist me get what I needed. Products as advertised online and easy to order what I wanted in store. All delivered within two days.

Store LocationMornington
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi MayKO, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mornington! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fabulous All Around

I found what I was looking for, I had looked on-line first, the product was available and the staff and service I received was excellent. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationMornington
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi JanB, That is wonderful to hear! We are happy you utilized our website prior to your visit in-store and thanks so much for sharing your kind words about the service you received. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Amazing customer service

I bought some goods online and the lady (I've forgotten your name) went above and beyond to help me.

Absolutely awesome customer service. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to get goods from Fantastic Furniture

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable, quality furniture!

Excellent customer seevice at MORNINGTON store. Found affordable, quality furniture I was looking for. I was able to see and try a variety of recliners before locating the perfect one.

Quickest click & collect

Great price and quick click n collect was less than 30mins. from time of purchase online and collecting and returning home was less than 1 1/2hours.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Belinda, thanks for choosing to shop with us. It's great to hear that the click n collect was so quick! I'm sure we'll be seeing you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bec

BecHastings

Found what I was after very easy on the website, paid via Afterpay. Item was not in stock and as soon as order went through I received a call from the store to give me an eta.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bec, thank you for choosing to shop with us at our Morning store. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Cathie

Cathie

Love them

Love them friendly people . Great stuff. Great price . My daughter love her double bed and new mattress .

Lozzo

LozzoMelbourne

I purchased an inferior unsuitable product and was allowed to swap it over. There really should be a

As above. Return system should be implemented so customers are nit forced to purchase immediately upon returning a faulty item

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well priced , everyday furniture

We found what we needed easily with the help of friendly staff who had a good knowledge of stock available,colours and availability .Delivery date was acceptable .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Fantastic kids room upgrade

The store was easy to navigate due to not being to crowded but plenty of items to view and try.

Quality products , fantastic range and easy to assemble for this mum of four with a little help from my 6 year old son.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Johanna, thanks for choosing to shop with us! It's great to hear that you enjoy our range, and that your son is such a great helper! We hope to see you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Exactly what I wanted to fit so oerfectly in a small happy me

Store is very easy to navigate, love the ranges,goid quality for price but the furniture is a little confusing and time consuming.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

FANTASTIC FURNITURE FANTASTIC STAFF FANTASTIC EVERYTHING

I purchased a bed online. Within minutes I had a call saying the order had gone through, and by the time I arrived it would be ready to take home. When I arrived they loaded the bed and I was off! The service was FANTASTIC, the bed was FANTASTIC, let’s say my whole experience was FANTASTIC!

Peter m

Peter mFrankston

Solid furniture at affordable prices especially if you want to own your own furniture

I brought a mattress online for the price I got it was awesome and the quality was wow thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peter M, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you back soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

great service

very friendly and helpful service. Great value. I had to make some changes to my order the next day and the staff were wonderful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tere, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you back soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

In store, great service, great knowledge of bed.
Let me know everything about the springs & the base as well as bedhead

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thankyou for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team

Rachael k

Rachael kHastings

Perfect unit fantastic price

I was looking online for a tv cabinet and coffee table and found the perfect ones from fantastic furniture! Unfortunately I couldn’t purchase online so I rang my closest store and luckily they were getting a shipment in within a few days and I could have it delivered before the end of the week. I was overjoyed.

Jenny

JennyMornington

Great buys at Fantastic Furniture

Very helpful staff offering advice on color selection, researching availability and carried purchases to the car for me.
Good choice of merchandise in affordable price range.