Fantastic Furniture VIC, Thomastown

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Thomastown

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

absolutely great service! products ready on hand, guys in the warehouse we also very friendly and professional - very quick and easy! absolute love my purchases that i have made, my daughter loves her new bedroom suite

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trish, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that the Thomastown team were so friendly and professional, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Levi

LeviVictoria

Best Furniture store ever!

I was very amazing with amount of customer service in the store I was very good.
I highly recommend fantastic furniture in Thomastown and Caroline Springs they are both really good stores
The works have lots of time to help you and there willing to help you

Store LocationTommastown vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Levi, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Thomastown. We are so happy to hear about the service received in store, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gabbi R.

Gabbi R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mattress was nothing like what was tested and refused return despite unused condition.

We tested the sleepapedic mattress in plush in store and despite it being slightly more expensive than we were looking for at the time decided to purchase.
The mattress we received felt nothing like the one we tested in store, it was hard as a rock and apparent after less than ten minutes.
The store blatantly refused refund despite the fact that it was unused and in perfect condition.
I would never shop here again, poor quality, poor service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gabbi, I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this. If there is anything we can do to assist further, please don't hesitate to contact us by email. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

really liked the prodcuts for the cost

I recently bought a lot of furniture from these guys for my new house. I loved the furniture they had for the cost they offered.

I had been to various furniture stores in thomastown, essendon etc but found these fantastic furniture guys the best( for the cost)

I liked the customer service as well. Hope i like it and product lasts once i start using it
Only negative thing i can think of is that they take good 7 to 8 weeks for few of the products( like sofas etc) which is not that great option when you need something quickly but rest all is good

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi manj, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Thomastown team, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Anthony FCF

Anthony FCFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range of products, very good customer service.

Easy to view and access products. nice set up in store.
Staff was very helpful. Wide range of furniture at good price. I was approached straight away and a staff member advised me on the few possible choices of product.

Store Locationthomastown
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anthony FCF, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Thomastown staff were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Money back

Really frustrated..returned 3 stools on 2/10..they were ordered on line with afterpay. Have made several calls, spoken to online rep and emailed..payments are still being taken out fortnightly. Don't know what else to do to get my money back

Fay L.
Fay L.

I had 2 payments of $36 each taken out and was refunded a total of $11

Sanjay

SanjayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectly located with perfect setup in-store for the display furnitures.

Store was easy to navigate without guidance. A very good range of product were available to choose from. The products, especially the Kingston range was really fantastic. However, it would have been more appreciated if assembling service were to be provided at the delivery address for the bulky items.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sanjay, thanks so much for shopping with us in Thomastown. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our Kingston range, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

good and bad

all is good until I go to pick up, I always end up with rude, arrogant men who most of the time DONT help load... disappointing when it comes to that..

Store LocationThomastown Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Teena, we are very sorry to hear about the experience you have had while collecting your items. We appreciate you sharing this with us and we will address this with our team. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mary

Mary

Far from "Fantastic" service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationThomastowm
Claudia S.

Claudia S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything I need for furniture

Created my whole new lounge all with fantastic furniture. They have lots of different styles to accommodate everyone, very affordable and easy to navigate around the store. Website easy to use and provides all product information

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

17 weeks and counting.......

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationThomas town, Victoria

What a fantastic deal!

Soon as I walked in I was greeted by friendly staff who put me at ease for the entire shop we had to do. Had to assemble all products we bought but it was worth it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that the Thomastown staff were friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Richard Hughes

Richard HughesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy overall with how everything went

I had a few items in mind that I wanted to get from Fantastic Furniture; a double bed package deal (with lowboy and bedside table), double mattress and sofa bed. A small gripe I had was that I meandered all over the store before I could get some attention. Once I did, it was fine and that experience was not an issue - it was just that small exchange beforehand. The delivery was good, nice and smooth. I put together most items but found one aspect of putting together the bed frame to be impossible without extraneous tools. Apart from that though, I'm fairly happy with Fantastic Furniture and will continue to recommend them. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

AdeleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excited to get our new home furnished!

My partner & I literally decked out our entire living area in the space of 30min! We had budgeted for a certain amount & was blown away on the price it all cake to, I felt bad even asking what the best price would be as it was such great pricing!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adele, thank you for shopping with us at Thomastown! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our product range and prices! We hope to see you again soon in store. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic Team

Adele

No problem - thinking of getting more :-)
Just got a save a bit more $$

aha

aha

Very satified

I am very satisfied with the products including range and value, the only downfall is product availability, we have to wait up to 2 months for our couch to be made (its being made from scratch which is awsome) but just a little annoying.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aha, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your custom made sofa soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

EmieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst couch I've ever owned

Ness

NessMelbourne

Great looking furniture

Was easy to assemble. Instructions were easy to follow and the furniture also had safety straps included which was a great option

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ness, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're so glad to hear that the instructions were easy to follow and you're happy with how the furniture looks. I'm sure we'll see you again in the near future! Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Really happy!

Fantastic Furniture offers a great range at an affordable price; grateful as a young renter to be able to purchase an environment that I love coming home to!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cat, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Derya.au

Derya.auMelbourne

Disappointed everyday!

We bought Miami 3 seater and 2 seater sofa set last year and I regret it everyday. Especially if you have young kids you would understand why. The product is very low quality that you hurt yourself all the time. My 16 months old boy just hit his head to the arm rest area and hurt himself badly. It is just waste of money.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

The perfect find and service to match

Great quality and look for an affordable price. the staff were friendly and pickup was so easy. Would definitely recommmend.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chris, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team