Fantastic Furniture VIC, Traralgon

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Traralgon

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)
Stacey C

Stacey CGippsland, VIC

Just what I wanted

Fantastic service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great selection of products too look at, quality seems really good, and relatively easy to put together. Very satisfied with our purchase

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stacey, thanks so much for shopping with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about the service received and that you are satisfied with your purchase. We hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Brodie18

Brodie18Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic Staff

I don’t normally write these types of things, however feel recognition should be given when it’s due! I had around 20 items delivered today and unfortunately on my last DIY item I found a damaged product. I phone your store straight away, and spoke with Christine. Christine was so helpful, very kind and understanding. Usually when you have to make these calls your reluctant as some companies make it very difficult. Thank you for making this whole process feel smooth and stress free.

Rachael longin

Rachael longinGippsland, VIC

Perfect addition to daughter bedroom

Store easily set out, clean and tidy. Staff friendly and knowledgeable when coming to products. Easy to order and staff appologitc for waiting time due to covid19.
Easy to assemble funiture

Store LocationTraralgon victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachael, thanks so much for shopping with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about your interaction and experience with our staff, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture VIC, Traralgon compares to other Furniture Shops

The office

The office

Exactly what I wanted

Good quality, very easy to assemble. Instructions very easy to read. Very detailed description. Lovely staff at Traralgon shop. Very helpful.
I will be returning in the future.
I’m very happy with my purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Traralgon. It is great to hear that the team were so lovely and helpful. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sammi C.

Sammi C.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic furniture.. FANTASTIC!

Super happy with new bed frame. Delivers exactly what it says on line.. staff amazing! Highly recommended to visit this store if you want to be happy.. fantastic, fun, smiles..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sammi! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in store again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Completely amazing

Everyone was extremely helpful had the item I was after and was in and out in less than 5 minutes was fantastic highly recommend visiting the Traralgon store for your needs great staff

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

cuddles

cuddlesGippsland, VIC

Thank goodness for Fantastic Furniture.

As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted and felt welcomed. The store is really layed out well and there is so many options to choice from. All of the Furniture is very modern and very well displayed. You could easily spend a hour or so just looking at all the beautiful items.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so happy to hear about your in store experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

excited for new items and changes to loungeroom

easy to manage store space but had to ask for product due to large range. If had walked another way would hve found products required easily.Staff members very helpful and knowledgeable of products.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Amy B.

Amy B.Gippsland, VIC

Value and expertise

The store was layed out well and the staff were extremely helpful. Even though the store was busy the staff still took time to service my needs. Due to the extra time spent in store I wound up spending more money and purchasing a package I am very happy with

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amy, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about your experience in the Traralgon store, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Karly

KarlyVictoria

Fantastic!!

Website is easy to navigate and once we chose item we confirmed stock in store. The lady I spoke to was lovely and very helpful. Sharon confirmed stock, was able to advise the measurements of the boxes and she even held the items ready for us to purchase in store and quickly pick up from warehouse.
Very happy and will be returning for future purchase.

Store LocationTraralgon, Vic
Monica6753

Monica6753Pilbara, WA

Great range

I loved that i found a amazing bedroom package that wasnt on the website but its perfect, the tallboy and side tables are high and have lots of draws and are good quality and the button bed is lovely

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kane

KaneGippsland, VIC

Excellent service

My whole experience was wonderful, Very good team didn't hassle me at all, were all very happy employees
had the stock that I was looking for the delivery fee's were cheap.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kane, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Marie

MarieGippsland, VIC

Awesome staff always ready to help. I love shopping here

It’s so easy to find everything you need and the warehouse staff load your stuff right in your car . They have a fantastic range of furniture. The staff are so pleasant, it makes it a pleasure to shop there

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marie, it is wonderful to hear you are enjoying our range and had positive experiences with our team in-store! We appreciate you sharing your experiences online and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic Furniture Traralgon is "FANTASTIC"

Friendly happy staff who certainly know their products no pressure , guys in the warehouse are also lovely happy to help. Packing is great products are great. Happy experience as usual. :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eileen, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon and taking the time to share your experience with our team in-store! We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lynnie

LynnieGippsland, VIC

Got the right product

Entered store, wasnt hassled by staff straight away. Was comfortable browsing and only needed help with staff when I wanted to buy. Staff member was very helpful, explained colours, delievery costs, etc. Had good experience there.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationTraralgon, vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lynnie, thanks very much for shopping with us and sharing your experience, it is wonderful to hear our team in-store were friendly and helpful. We hope to see you again! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Margie

MargieGippsland, VIC

great service

I needed to buy a desk and bookcase, found both. Staff were friendly and very helpful, 1 item was not in stock, but it arrived within the time state by the staff member.

Store LocationTraralgon Vic
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margie, We are so pleased to hear our team in-store were friendly and helpful and that you received your product within the time frame quoted. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jason

JasonGippsland, VIC

I was very happy with the customer service. Highly recommended

Fantastic furniture have everything you could possibly want in a furniture store. I went shopping for a bed didn't think i would find a suited mattress but walked out with a beautiful mattress same day very happy!
Next product on my list is a beautiful l shape couch

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jason, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great quality at a great price with great service.

Great helpful staff, large range of practical affordable products at a reasonable price. Easy layout in store with practical design ideas. The furniture was so easy to put together that my 13 year old son had it completed in no time. Loving our new furniture.

Great experience !!!

This was my first online Furniture shopping experience. The site was easy to use. I'm in 'Palliative Care' at home so I want my room to look good as I spend a lot of time in it. The delivery is an issue, the items are in stock at closest store, yet won't be delivered for 2-4 weeks. That's a long time even for those who have a long time.

Shop LocationVIC, Traralgon
Linda
Linda

Thanks for responding, I have sent email.

Grace P

Grace POrbost

options galore

staff were very helpful and the store was very well laid out, easy to find product we were looking for. excellent store

Shop LocationVIC, Traralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Grace P, thank so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in our store and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team