Fantastic Furniture WA

4.4

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Cheaply made stuff getting ripped off

Brought a queen bed set that took over 4 weeks to come after getting told a different story each week. The bed is just so cheaply made after one week it has given away all underneath my partner weight 67 kilo I weigh 59 kilo any queen bed should be able to hold that weight. It was the first time we ever bought something new we saved up for a while too.
Just to be so let down and disappointed so please really do try be for you buy.

Store LocationMandurah
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Won't be shopping with them any more

Everything you have to wait over a month for our lounge cousin split at the seems it's now been almost 2 months and no resolution we have had a similar situation in the past with Harvey Norman and the literally got us a new cousin made and posted with in 3 weeks fantastic furniture have been a laughing stock just send me a new bloody coushin already or replace my lounge !!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMandurah
Syed Rasool

Syed RasoolPerth, WA

Horrible

Not really because store is right at the end of the other shops
Good enough with want i want from the store
QUALITY IS GOOD
Haven't got any tools from store normally order store give

Store LocationOsborne park WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Syed Rasool, We are sorry to hear you don't like where are Osborne Park store is located, it is great to hear you were happy with the product quality however! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

kelly

kellySouth West, WA

Love my lounge

Genuine, nice simple effective products. Love the choice of fabrics for design and individuality of some of the products. With great pricing to match, can not go wrong. The wait time for such items to be produced is also very quick!

Judy Etheridge

Judy EtheridgePerth, WA

Purchasing a D/bed for grandson

Salesperson friendly and helpful. Value for money and staff happy to help without trying to push you into something more expensive. I recommend you to pop in and have a look.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Amazing quality

The store was set out with beautiful displays and very easy to find what I was looking for. The staff were amazing and ready to assist me with every purchase. The costs are unbelievably affordable and i find myself visiting the store at least monthly.

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Great store

Very satisfied with the service. Helpful and polite. Just need to change the refund instead of paying twice for the product and waiting for the refund of the previous buy.

Store LocationCockburn Western Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for sharing your experience online! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lounge suite

Very easy friendly helpful staff showed me products offered me protection pack for my new lounge nothing was too much trouble. I will buy my new bedroom suite next as I love your products

Store LocationJoondalup WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margaret, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're so glad that the Joondalup team were so friendly and helpful, and we look forward to seeing you again when you buy the bedroom suite. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Cot Mattress return policy disappointment

Product was well made and I would have been really happy with the item but it was just slightly to big to fit my cot. Product was still in the manufacturing plastic wrapping so not handled in any way, When I phoned I was told that this item was non returnable, unfortunately this wasn't spoken about at purchase as I would not have purchased this item.

Chris L.

Chris L.Perth, WA

Quality breaks better at Ikea for the price

brought a dresser and the wood snapped when the screws went into it, used screw driver not drill as per instructions, wouldn't buy from here again, a mart or ikea are way better quality for the price

Jade L.

Jade L.Perth, WA

Fantastic

Joondalup fantastic furniture has professional friendly staff. There products are great value for money. I highly recommend them they have a great range of products that are quality at affordable prices.

Store LocationJoondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jade, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received from the Joondalup team, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

REBECCA

REBECCAPerth, WA

Very satisfying day

I walked in, knowing what I had in mind. Found it all and it was all in store in the colours I wanted. Was served by a great bloke who helped me select my products and arranged for me to collect it straight away. I took it home and had no trouble in assembling any of it, which is a very rare thing indeed!
Excellent shopping day!

Store LocationMidland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rebecca, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Midland. It is great to hear about the service received, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Danny

DannyPerth, WA

Kids are happy

We took our kids in for new beds, they have never slept better. The staff were so helpful, patient and friendly while we made our choice. Their product knowledge was great

Store LocationCockburn, WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Danny, that is great to hear! We are glad that the kids are happy and that the Cockburn staff were so helpful during your visit. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Saja A.

Saja A.Perth, WA

Friendly and helpful staff

We went there to buy a dining set that we saw online.. Unfortunately it was sold out.. But the friendly employee Marie was so helpful that we ended up buying our coffee tables from there

Store LocationCockburn, WA

Great product and service

Very satisfied with my purchase of the Grace chair and footstool. Excellent customer service both in the store and over the phone. The product is lovely, comfortable and a great colour. Very happy with my experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jane, thank you so much for choosing to shop at our Mandurah store. We love hearing about customers having such a positive experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Benita

BenitaPerth, WA

Fantastic store! Great service

It was easy to find the store and I also immediately could find what I was looking for.
Still waiting for my product and read previous reviews so am excited

Store LocationJoondalup WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Benita, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Joondalup store. We hope the product lives up to the hype and we would love to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Friendly an perfect

I find easy that furniture what I’m need at any time.
Easy way navigate in the store and I can try and touch the products.
Friendly and helpful servuse at any time

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are so glad to hear that you constantly receive friendly and helpful service from our Rockingham team. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Facebook
Facebook

Of corse!The best place if I need furniture!

Karli P.

Karli P.Perth, WA

Cannot wait to receive my bedroom suite!

I found the perfect bedroom suite online and went into the store to check it out. Loved it as soon as I saw it. Had many other suites there but knew the one I wanted was what I wanted. Definitely will be back to get more furniture once I’ve moved to my new place.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karli, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

June N

June NPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

From the minute I walked in the store I observed and experienced outstanding service, not from just one team member either.
I work in a customer centric enviroment and understand that we so often hear about negative feedback.
So credit where credit it due, well done Fantastic Furniture.....and special thanks to Maria, you made my shopping experience fantastic!!!

Store LocationCockburn, Perth WA
Kit

KitPerth, WA

Havana King Bed - Very squeaky when assembled correctly and tightened a week later.

I bought a range of Havana products from fantastic furniture most of which I’m very happy with. Although I did buy a King Bed. We assembled the bed as per the instructions and ensured it was all done tightly and correctly. It was squeaky for a week. Today we went in again and tightened everything up, it was still very squeaky when we were ‘moving’ on the bed.

I love the look of the Havana range and have it throughout my whole house the bed is just so squeaky though it’s flimsy. My partner is doing some reinforcements to fix the problem but you shouldn’t have to.

Store LocationCockburn