Fantastic Furniture WA, Mandurah

Fantastic Furniture WA, Mandurah

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (75%) · Not as advertised (25%)

Great products great service

Placed a online order for click and collect items were ready for collection straight away staff were very helpful and even the guy who helped load it all into my car. Loved our jade dining table and mambo chairs so much we went back the next day to get the matching barstools very comfortable and great quality. Super easy to assemble

Store LocationMandurah

Disappointing to say the least!!

I havent even had my bedroom package a year an it's falling to bits I've had my dresser an bed exchanged already an within a month of that the dresser is breaking an my bed slates are snapping!
What can be done to rectify this? Continuously exchange my bed? What did I pay for? Very annoyed!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tiari D.

Tiari D.Perth, WA

Extremely disappointed. Worst customer service

Received items that were damaged, cracked and of poor quality. Would not even receive a reply from the store manager after they retrieved the items. Still waiting for my refund 3 weeks later. A professional service will ensure a refund is processed within a matter of days. Will never shop with fantastic furniture again.

Gemma James

Gemma JamesPerth, WA

Great value products

Ive purchased several items in the past year from fantastic furniture and they never fail on price or their range. I love my mirrored bedroom furniture it looks amazing and was reasonably priced, I would definitely go here first when looking for new pieces of furniture for my home. The staff are always friendly and ready to help without being on your tail constantly, I would definitely recommend shopping here.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gemma James, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mandurah. We are so glad to hear that you keep coming back, and we can't wait to see you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Couch great. Delivery service lacking.

We did a phone order and the staff were very helpful. Unfortunately when the couch was delivered they snapped our fan switch on the bedroom wall. (Which had only been installed a couple of weeks prior) When made aware of the damage because we hadnt noticed at the time of delivery they insinuated the damage was pre existing and because we wanted to replace with the same quality part as opposed to the cheap green shed switch they wouldnt pay. I found the man I spoke with to be unhelpful, abrupt and rude. Love my couch but cant say I would recommend this experience.

Sally Versaci

Sally VersaciSouth West, WA

Great customer service

The store was very well set out and the staff member had a great deal of product knowledge. The staff member was friendly and knew the products. I would return to this store for the great customer service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sally Versaci, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lori

LoriPeel, WA

Sleepheaven mattress

Looked online for a new mattress. Went into the store to view and touch and I was satisfied with product. Got it delivered and best night sleep, it really was heaven.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lori! Thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Sleepheaven mattress is living up to its name! We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Amelia H.

Amelia H.Peel, WA

Thanks for the great service. Every time.

Thank you for a great store, excellent customer service, great products at a low price,It takes a while to assemble some pieces of furniture.
The store is clean and well designed.
You really are Fantastic.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amelia H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

I love this store, Friendly and helpful staff!

As soon as you walk in you can see all areas and they are easy to navigate to. I love the friendly and helpful staff including the pickup staff out the back.

Brett

BrettPeel, WA

CHEAP RUBBISH

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Mandurah WA

Lyn

Lyn

Great Service

Another positive shopping experience. Great range of products and good value. Friendly helpful staff, Thankyou Lisa. Purchased my first flat pack item (coffee table) and no issues assembling once I read instructions. Overall a happy customer. Order No.6602000076012

Store LocationMandurah WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lyn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mandurah. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto Lisa. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Tracey

TraceyPeel, WA

Great service - huge variety - very easy !

I found the staff were very friendly and not pushy. Great variety of furniture and easy to walk around.
Would highly recommend this shop for buying furniture ! Also could negotiate on delivery price.

Cindylea

CindyleaSouth West, WA

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Very friendly and helpful Staff
Made my shopping experience easy.
Kids had fun
Many many choices to choose from.
Now I bought a whole house full of furniture, from here and am very happy with price and quality.
Thanks guys couldn't have been any happier.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cindylea, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

cat31182

cat31182Peel, WA

Perfect customer service

Best customer service received in a Mandurah store , staff were attentive pleasant and helpful from purchase to pickup I couldn't fault them. Stock levels were better than expected (and experienced elsewhere) the quality of stock was better than expected, fantastic furniture has come a long way over the years and truely is a contender for the bigger brand name stores. Couldn't be happier with the store, stock and staff at Mandurah.

brownie

browniewannanup

good store nice friendly staff.

excellent service just asked staff member and she put me right straight away , test laid mattress and that was that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi brownie, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Tim

TimPerth

Great products and easy to use website

Site was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Plenty of styles and range on offer. Quality products at great price. Quick and easily assembled myself.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tim, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Love this shop!

Great furniture at affordable prices, plus easy to assemble. We buy most of our household furniture from here and are completely satisfied.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gina L, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

CHINKACAT

CHINKACATBusselton

Great value. Great look.

The product that we purchased from Fantastic Furniture is so good. We have had it a while now and it truly is value for money in looks and wear. It is so comfortable as well.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi CHINKACAT, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

couldnt believe it was so cheap

Found this gorgeous lounge suite called the Bradford .. not leather but not vinyl .. 5 seater but 4 were recliners .. lovely and comfortable , easy to wipe animal hair off .. girls at the store suggested buying scratch off so that the kitty cats dont scratch the lounge and it works :)

Great value and Friendly service

I was very impressed with the service i recieved at Fantastic furniture in mandurah. They were very helpful with helping me select which Queen mattress was the best one for us.