Fantastic Furniture WA, Myaree

Fantastic Furniture WA, Myaree

PerthWA

PerthWAPerth, WA

Havana Living Package - Absolutely Brilliant

We recently purchased our first home together and we needed to furnish the whole house as we had been renting a fully furnished place previously. The value for money and package that we purchased was brilliant. We got so much furniture, including 2 x sofas for an excellent price. We are very happy with our purchase and plan to use Fantastic Furniture in the future to help us furnish the rest of the house. We also cant thank the staff enough as they were very helpful and patient with us whilst we were in store deciding which package to go for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Venice reclining sofa - very happy with it

We bought a Venice recliner 2 seater because the size and shape and comfort were the best we could find even in higher price ranges. Low price was just a bonus. The shop was easy to deal with and the delivery was on time. The delivery guys didn't initially want to unbox but they did after a little persuasion. Assembly was simple.

Points to note - 1. This is budget furniture and is lightly built. I'm not sure how it would stand up to kids jumping on it or heavyweight adults. 2. If really accurate colour match matters to you, check carefully. On the website the "natural" colour looks like beige, in the shop it's a butter colour, the one delivered was stone. Fortunately for us it didn't matter.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jim, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We will take on this feedback in regards to the products and the colours listed on the website as well. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

just what i was looking for

great experience all round very helpful staff
will recommend to others and all ready have
great product and good color
easy to put together and instructions are written English plain and simple

Store Locationmyaree

GnT - Myaree

GnT - MyareePerth, WA

Just what we wanted

First searched the online store, went into Myaree and were warmly greeted by the manager and other staff, and found our print almost immediately, at which point a new, packaged version was brought out from the storeroom. all done in less than 10 minutes. Very efficient.

Ka

KaPerth, WA

Plenty of choice

First only wants to buy the Verona Bed Base for my SleepingDuck mattress, then end up-buying TV Cabinet (Memphis) on floor slightly damaged for $99 then bought a Tivoli Sofa Bed for $299 (originally $799) plus 2 ottoman at $19 each, will come back tomorrow after Anzac Day to buy the glass top Zia table. So I am happy with my purchases sorry Ikea/Freedom....You are fancy but you are expensive!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Customer service is great thanks to Alannah

Great layout, customer service was fantastic, communication after my purchase was efficient. Felt looked after with my purchase. Quality of products were fantastic. Finding the store was easy. Just a super happy customer with Myaree store. Thank you Allannah for being efficient in what you do at the store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lees, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

LWhit

LWhitPerth, WA

Great customer service and easy to browse store, nice and neat

Easy to walk in store, not cluttered, knowledgeable staff, furniture assembly can test patience, some products damage easily before use but overall still good, warranty on items that is offered is good.

Store LocationMyaree, Western Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LWhit, Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mell R.

Mell R.Perth, WA

Dont expect to collect right away!

Been to the store several times. Not once have they got items in stock. To have ordered in takes 5 to 10 days. I Order online and only 3 to 5 days to collect. It seems most stores have limited stock.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMyaree but ordered online at cannington as easier to collect during work hours
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great table - looks good in my dining room

My table and chairs are great quality and they were straightforward to assemble
The range of different table/chair combos was extensive
I purchased the table and chairs online and it was a straightforward process. Picking my items up from Myaree was easy and the warehouse guy was very helpful, he helped me unpack the table in order to fit it in the back of my car. He also disposed the packaging for me.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Fantastic

Yes very easy to assemble, product is awesome family loves it, would recommend shopping at fantastic furniture. Prices are unbeatable, staff are awesome and friendly, absolutely fantastic.

Sarah

SarahWillagee

Search in store, order online - easy!

We went into the store to test out the lounges and choose a fabric. It was easy to find a lounge that we loved and the fabric swatches were all there to touch and tear.

We then went home and ordered and paid with Zip online, it was a simple process! No waiting for for fabric swatch samples to come in the post or hours of credit application paperwork in store. It worked perfectly for us and I am looking forward to receiving a new lounge room soon!

Nat

NatPerth

Great Value and quality products!

Great store layout, great product range, very happy with the quality of the products I have purchased , easy assembling.... to do to have visual access to outdoor furniture though!

Shop LocationMyaree WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nat, thanks for choosing to shop with us in store. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback online. We hope to see you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Great customer service.

I found it really easy to find what I was looking for and could easily see what colors were available and price was very clear.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mags, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our stores and customer service! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Just what I’d been looking for

I’m very happy with my choice of Sofa..... It was near the entrance . There were many to choose from.
The store was easy to navigate and I ended up buying a cushion also.... I have purchased several items before and am very satisfied with them. I find Fantastic Furniture good quality for price. Staff members are always very friendly and helpful....

Shop LocationMyaree. WA

Happy customer

Easy purchase and kind friendly staff. I would think about them again for furniture. Shop was clean and set out was easy to find what i wanted.

Shop LocationMyaree West Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us in store. We hope to see you back again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Store of value

Best value and service I’ve every had, just moved into a rental and had all the stuff I needed for my house even in the right colours. Would highly recommend for the best prices and products are 2nd to none. 10 out of 10 would never go anywhere else from now

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zayne, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Fiona and the Fantastic team

all purchases extremely worthy of comfort and style.

We purchased ours in store then once all together collected from warehouse. Great service by all staff and no fuss. Will be purchasing again in time. Great products. Very impressed.

Shop Locationmaree wa.

Great value

I made my purchase in store, the staff were lovely and very attentive. Would recommend to anyone who has a budget and wants good value for their money!!

Shop LocationMyaree WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kace, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Fiona and the Fantastic team

Bed head fit for a king

I made the purchase online for a King Bed head. I went into the store prior to placing the order. The staff were very helpful and great to deal with.

Shop LocationMayree

Rocket

RocketNorth Coogee

Great

Great service and so Easy to use, great value, Online or in store, with options of pick up/ delivery, what more does one want