Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Ange R.
Ange R. · Online Store

One of the four legs of a Jazz armchair bought for a client doesn’t screw in because there is no thread tap in the hole. What size do I need to fix this?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Ange, thanks for reaching out. That's not meant to happen! Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au along with a description of what has happened and your order number, so that we can look into this with you?

Geraldine T. · Online Store

Can you please tell me how accurate the “estimated” delivery time is on my online purchase???

David R.
David R.

I suppose it depends on a lot. If they are waiting on stock from suppliers or from warehouse

Geraldine T.

I have been sent an email saying it is in transit. Just wondering if estimated delivery date is correct.

Saaba
Saaba

Guess it would depend on where you live (I'm ACT) and how bulky the package. My last two items were small and both took 2 days - 'fantastic'!

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Geraldine, we aim to deliver as close to the estimated delivery time as we can. Our Customer Care team will be happy to check this with you. Our Customer Care team can be contacted from this page external link  by live chat until 9pm Monday to Friday, and 5pm Saturday and Sunday. They can also be contacted Monday to Friday 9am-5pm by calling 1300 004 919.

Thea K.
Thea K. · Online Store

I have tentatively ordered, online, 3 deep wide flat pack black pantry cupboards. It is required that I also pay a delivery charge of $59. It is a significant investment for a pensioner, and then there is the labour intensive and, physically herculean, task of assembling 3 tall storage cupboards and then moving them into place. I thought, as always, that I should check reviews first, as to whether there is customer satisfaction on the whole. I became nervous to find that there is incidence of items being paid for but big delays in delivery as not in stock. I delayed continuing to checkout, as I want to check with someone that I get the delivery in the stated “2-4 days”.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Thea, thank you for reaching out. Could you please contact our Customer Care team, so that we can look into this? Our Customer Care team can be contacted from this page external link  by live chat until 9pm Monday to Friday, and 5pm Saturday and Sunday. They can also be contacted Monday to Friday 9am-5pm by calling 1300 004 919.

Jo albress · Fantastic Furniture

I am looking to buy new legs for the Miami 5 Seater Modular Sofa my current ones have gone a little rusty how do I do this

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Jo, thank you for reaching out. Could you please contact our Customer Care team to assist with your sofa legs? Our Customer Care team can be contacted from this page external link  by live chat until 9pm Monday to Friday, and 5pm Saturday and Sunday. They can also be contacted Monday to Friday 9am-5pm by calling 1300 004 919.

Hi Jo, the full URL is external link

ABDULLAH A.
ABDULLAH A. · Fantastic Furniture

How to Installation legs for jazz sofa

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Abdullah, the legs should just screw in easily. If you need any additional assistance our Customer Care team are available on chat 7 days a week and will be happy to help.

Donna O.
Donna O. · Fantastic Furniture

Dimensions of threaded rods on zoe table

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Donna. The legs on the Zoe table are 8cm x 75cm.

georgley
georgley · Fantastic Furniture

I bought a jazz sofa and two of the legs won’t screw in. Have tried them in every position and those two just don’t work. The top of the screw just gets stripped when I try it. Anyone got any suggestions? I tried the online help and have emailed for assistance.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Georgley, thank you for your question. Could you please send an email with your order reference through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into this further?

Peter B.
Peter B.

I purchased a 2 Seater Jazz sofa, and had the exact same problem with all 4 legs :( I thought I was doing something wrong. What did I do? I determined the thread size is 5/16" UNC so I went and bought a thread tap and re-tapped the holes (pretty easy to do).... All 4 legs were then able to be screwed in properly. No, I shouldn't have to do this, but that's what happened. Nice sofa, nice store and customer service (Helensvale), but rather crummy quality (at least the legs part). or perhaps we were just the unlucky ones? Who knows... Hope this helps.... Peter.

ps. Apart from the leg saga, I am very happy with this sofa...

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we are keen to look into this further with you. We agree, you shouldn't have to re-tap the holes. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Markus A.
Markus A. · Online Store

Hello,

We purchased an Austin Bookcase online on the 10/12/2022.

Order: [Number Removed]

We have heard nothing since purchase.

I have sent emails to customer care and zero reply.

Could you please advise me the status of my order: [Number Removed]

Thanks.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Markus, thank you for reaching out. You should have received an email at this point. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

tina e.
tina e. · Online Store

Hi. Is it possible to the remove the drawers from the tall boy?
The tall boy and side tables came assembled when delivered?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Tina, thank you for your question. Our tallboys are designed for the drawers to be inserted. This improves stability of the unit.

Peter W.
Peter W. · Fantastic Furniture

How do I remove drawers from a Fantastic furniture sideboard. It is a white gloss sideboard with 3 central drawers flanked by 2 doors.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Peter, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send a photo of the sideboard through to customercare@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into which item this is?

Sylwia W.
Sylwia W. · Fantastic Furniture

Hello,
I would like to buy a mattress. I'm moving in 2.10. How to order a mattress for this date? Is it possible?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sylwia, Thank you for reaching out. I'd suggest to reach out to a local Fantastic Furniture store for mattress options with a quick availability, some are even available to pick up on the same day.
Our Customer Care team can also help with your options. They are available on live chat, 7 days a week and will be happy to help.

Ajay B, NSW
Ajay B, NSW · Online Store

Is there an email for the head office? I'm done with the store, customer care and warehouse incompetence.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Ajay, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with a description of what has happened, so that we can look into what has happened?

Zoe M.
Zoe M. · Fantastic Furniture

I was wondering how sturdy the nook floating bed is I’m worried with 2 people in the bed it will tip?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Zoe, thank you for reaching out. Our double, queen and king beds are built to handle 120kg on each side including the mattress. The Nook bed shouldn't tip if you are under this weight.

Vera07
Vera07 · Fantastic Furniture

replacement bed slats

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Vera07, If you reach out to your local store they may be able to further assist you in this matter.

Regards,
Mary and The Fantastic Team.

Carol Du · Fantastic Furniture

Hi, i first made contact with Fantastic Furniture regarding a warranty issue on 01/07/2022 via email on reviews@ & customercare@. I have not received a response on any of those emails!

I have since made contact with someone on the online chat who put in a service form for a replacement to be sent out, that someone will be in contact with me regarding delivery date/time. No one has made contact with me so i chased it up to be told there is no stock left and that my option is to select another item + pay the difference if any or full refund after my item is picked up. I said full refund after item is picked up! A pickup date and time was scheduled!

Low and behold... received a text message the pick up was cancelled!!! Follow by... "Please wait for our team to contact you to arrange a new delivery (pick up) date". This was on 20/07/2022. I have not heard anything since! I guess i have to do more chasing up myself as i don't think Fantastic Furniture has any customer care when it comes to Warranty Issues.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Carol, We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a response. Could you please send an email with your order reference to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into what has happened?

Carol Du

Good Morning, i have since been in contact with my local store and they have processed a refund for me. Just waiting for money to hit my account.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Carol, Thank you for confirming this. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sharon
Sharon · Fantastic Furniture

Hi how much to assemble ches of basic drawers please

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sharon, Thank you for reaching out. We don't offer an assembly service. It's worth reaching out to your local store. Often they can recommend local businesses and people that can help assemble your items.

Sheena
Sheena · Fantastic Furniture

The front leg of my Jazz 3seater has nothing to grip when I try to screw it in. The others screwed in okay but this one has nothing to hold it. Should I remove a couple of staples to see if the internal thread is not in place?

Jaybird31
Jaybird31

I am just a fellow customer. You will have to contact Fantastic Furniture about that problem. They have contact details on their invoice & documents.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sheena, I'm sorry to hear that your Jazz isn't fitting together well.
Could you please reach out to our Customer Care team? They can look at correcting this for you. I wouldn't suggest removing staples.

Tarryn-Lee C.
Tarryn-Lee C. · Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fantastic Furniture! I bought the metal frame triple bunk from someone off Marketplace and there are 2 poles missing. Is there any chance that I could possibly order the 2 poles from you only? I'm so terribly disappointed that the sellers would sell me an incomplete item but I'm very hopeful that you can help me. Thank you

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Tarryn-Lee, thank you for your question. We don't offer spare parts for sale. It's worth reaching out to your local store. They sometimes have spares, this would be subject to local availability.

Matt
Matt

Hahah yeah good luck with that, I have the same issue. Broken leg on a queen bed that I purchased second hand contacted my local store to purchase one leg and was told they have legs for warranty claims but not for purchase , said that I can always just buy a new bed wth. Disgusting customer care policies.

Jason Law · TAS, Launceston

We ordered the sofa, dinning table, lamp and mirror in Launceston shop, Tasmania on 5 June 2022. We phone to the shop about the and they just replied, don't know when the furniture will be delivered.
They say the Dining table and Lamp are in stock, but they don't know when the chairs, mirrors and sofas will be available.
Also, they said they will not arrange delivery until the whole order is completed.

My questions is
1, does that means until the whole order is completed, I wont able to get my dinning table and having my dinner?
2, as they said they don’t know when will they get the sofa. If the sofa will arrived 6 months or 1 year later, I won’t able to get anything from this order? If you answer is yes, I think your company is not make sense.
3, While they say the dinning table is here but the chair are not. I can see the chair is available in your website. Does that means they just don’t wanna deliver the furniture to us?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Jason, Thank you for reaching out. We've been in contact with you regarding this query.
We'll normally send the entire order in one delivery, we can assist with making alternative arrangements if this is more. suitable for you.
Unfortunately, we are experiencing challenges in the supply chain that has resulted in delays on some items. We will be in contact if this happens to help with your options.
There is a limitation on the website showing availability of the Lyon chair for your local store. I can confirm there isn't a sufficient number to fulfill your order at this stage.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need additional support.

Jason Law

It's good to hear the answer, rather than a simple robot-like answer of "we don't know when the furniture is in the warehouse, we'll contract you when we receive it".

However, I hope I didn't understand wrong. Your company is selling "something with an unknown arrival date," putting it in the showroom and grab the money from the customer. When the customer need the funiture, you're charging us multiple times for shipping because that's our "requirement"? You put all the blame on the customer but nothings wrong with your management?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Jason, We apologise again for the delay to your order. While we aim to be in-stock and ready to go with as many products as possible, in the current environment we are experiencing some delays and disruptions to our supply chain, this includes some items which are currently out of stock and on backorder.

We keen are work with you for a solution for delivery of your order. I can confirm your concerns have been escalated. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you require any further assistance to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order reference number.

Josh
Josh · Fantastic Furniture

What are the dimensions of the Jazz 5 Seater Modular Chaise? Unable to find online

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Josh, thanks for reaching out. The Jazz is 90cm high x 313cm wide x 233cm deep.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question