Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture Questions & Answers (page 3 of 15)

Online store, Physical store

294 questions from our users

Audrey M.

Audrey M.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi do you sell spare flat pack pieces for the bridge buffet furniture?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Audrey, we don't generally sell spare parts, however if you are in need of any due to them being damaged or misplaced please feel free to reach out to your nearest store by phone. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kerry M.

Kerry M.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi i have seen this white single chaise $599 says 5-6 weeks as its out of stock. Can u contact me when stock in please.
Regards
Kerry

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kerry! Unfortunately an order would need to be placed for this particular item to come in stock, as our sofas and chaises are 'Made to Order' products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards, Jivani.

Debbie l
Debbie l

Hi Kerry ,what chaise were you talking about as I was at fantastic furniture yesterday and I bought a chaise in the Hampton range and I can tell you they don’t make any sofas or chaises in white as I asked when choosing my fabric and I was standing with the fabric swatches when I asked there is definitely no white

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, you are correct in that we do not have any white fabrics, but our Standard Abba Linen is quite light and can be viewed here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Range/Hampton/Hampton-Sofa-1-Seater-Chaise/p/HTMSOF1CHSELABBLIN This is our only 1 seater chaise at this time as well. Hope this helps! Kind regards, Nick.

Brooke

Brookeasked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi I have just purchased a Jazz 3 seater sofa and I wanted to check if the middle leg of the sofa should be shorter than the rest ? As it is and I want to make sure that’s normal?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brooke! The middle leg in our Jazz 3 Seater sofa is shorter than the standard legs given - this is to provide stability and support weight when used. Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Suzie S
Suzie S

I wondered the same! It makes it sag in the middle.. l have put a small square of metal under the middle leg to level it because it was about a centremetre off the floor!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzie, thank you for letting us know this! If this is causing problems for you, or if you feel the sofa is faulty, please do not hesitate to email us with some photos. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Brooke

Brookeasked

christine audet

christine audetasked

Fantastic Furniture

I was wondering when delivering lounge do you take up stairs as we have 2 storey house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christine, we are pleased to confirm we do delivery upstairs! Please note: this does not include items from our online exclusive range as these are delivered via courier service. Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Alycia S.

Alycia S.asked

Online store

Hello, I was looking to purchase the Salle Dressing Table (White) and was wondering if all of the drawers on the table actually open?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alycia, the drawers on the Salle Dressing Table sure do open! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Neil Casked

Fantastic Furniture

Do fantastic furniture assemble furniture for you ? amart do at a small price.

Blondey
Blondey

No ...you hav to assemble urself but so far I've done it!! They provide everything n u only need basic tools.

Neil C

thanks Blondey, that counts me out ,i had to assemble a bed and draws from Amart a couple of years ago and in my seventies it was hard on my own. but thanks,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neil, we do offer assembly for most items at a small fee. Assembly is completed in the stores warehouse prior to pick up or delivery and using this service you may need to allow a few extra days for the assembly to be completed, however this would be confirmed with our team members at the time of sale, they will also be able to quote for a price for this service. Unfortunately for most bulky items such as bed frames, wardrobes and large dining tables we are unable to provide this service, however your local store may be able to help organise a local assembler to assemble these items in your home. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gregory Jonathan R.

Gregory Jonathan R.asked

NSW, Warwick Farm

I am just wondering ,is your Warwick Farm store still open due to the Coronavirus,and if so, what is your opening hours?Ir if you are not open ,can you please help give me a idea on when you will be open?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are still operating as per our normal hours of 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, and 10am-5pm Sunday. You can view these hours here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/store-finder/store/Warwick%20Farm?redirect=/store-finder?p=false&q=warwick%20farm Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Vickie-Jason W.

Vickie-Jason W.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Is it possible to get installation instructions for the timber house bed ?

S.murray
S.murray

I'd ring the store you purchased from and ask them,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! You can actually find the assembly instructions in the Care & Instructions tab of the House Single Bed on our website. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sonnasked

Online store

on 2/4/20 was my first time ordering furniture online, only due to the fact that I don't drive and catching the bus out to Warrawong (half hour ride) is not such a great idea right now.
I am now wondering how the purchaser is notified about the products purchased, and how do I know that the order was received and acknowledged and in the process of being shipped? It would be great to get a conformation email from the supplier/s instead of having to wait for a 'tracking' number

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sonn, thank you for placing an order with us. We absolutely send an Order Confirmation email, and it is sent through to the relevant supplier automatically shortly thereafter. Within the coming days you should have received a tracking number by email so you can keep an eye on the progress. If you require any further assistance or reassurance, please don't hesitate to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

hi there Nick
The information I had received only came through fantastic warehouse customer support team (thanks guys) nothing came from the supplier, not even an invoice.
I am happy to say though, that it all arrived on the date stated by Chris from customer support.
thank you Nick and the fantastic team for your assistance

Leila S.

Leila S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I bought two seater Jazz lounge, wondering what the cost of chaise would be to suit this lounge?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leila! Unfortunately we don't sell our Jazz Chaise separately, so are unable to quote this directly. Our local stores can arrange for a customized chaise from the factory and quote you on this price if you would like to purchase this. Please let me know if you would like to go ahead with this and I will have your local store get in touch. Regards, Jivani.

Caddy R.

Caddy R.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Just wondering if there is any stock left of the ‘retro’ Tall boy in Australia? And if it is possible to get it delivered to the Darwin store?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Caddy. unfortunately there is currently no stock of the Retro Tallboy at Darwin, and the nearest stock available would be at the Joondalup store in Western Australia. I would recommend calling Joondalup on 0893010107 to discuss your options. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Lindaasked

Fantastic Furniture

I have the old stock olive grey coloured dining chairs..(goes with the Kingston table).
But I now need the matching bar stools but you don't sell that colour anymore. Can I purchase old stock by any chance?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, unfortunately we no longer have any stock of these bar stools in any of our stores or warehouses across the country. I do apologise for this inconvenience. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

ShedB

ShedBasked

Online store

Can you deliver on a requested date?

Nkob
Nkob

yes you can. They charge for delivery though

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We do charge for delivery, and excluding our 'Online Only' range, we book you in for a day that will suit you best. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Rida

Ridaasked

Fantastic Furniture

Hello , I ordered jazz 2 seater sofa.
Its legs are inside.
How to fix those legs?
First i have to remove temporary legs then what?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rida! You will have to remove the existing black floor protectors and then screw in the legs. If you are still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to call your nearest store or visit the Live Chat on our website! Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ondine F.

Ondine F.asked

Online store

I bought an armchair from Fantastic Furniture approximately 11 years ago. It has been discontinued and has metal legs. I have a pic but can't seem to upload it. How can i buy another chair like this. I've tried Facebook marketplace, Gum tree and others. Thanks

Lacey M.

Lacey M.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I’ve bought a Finley 3 seater with a chaise & lost the back rest to the chaise on the way home, can you buy these back rests separately?

Linnea K.
Linnea K.

I’d be ringing the store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lacey M., Unfortunately, we do not sell the back rest seperately to the Finlay sofa. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emily

Emilyasked

Is there a weight limit on the Toronto king size bed frame

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Emily, the Toronto King bed has a weight limit of 240kg. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emily

Emilyasked

Is there a weight limit on the Toronto king size bed frame

Lindaasked

QLD, Windsor

I'm trying to contact the Windsor store on 07 33571142 but can't get through.
Is the phone out of order?
Is there another number I can call?
Many thanks,
Linda Dempster.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Linda, I am very sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach our Windsor store. Please contact us via our website with your details and we can arrange a call back for you. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Linda

Thank you, Ryan. Luckily, the phone line was working the next morning so I managed to speak to the staff.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives