Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture Questions & Answers (page 3 of 14)

Online store, Physical store

Sure. Contact FF directly

Ash

Ashasked

Hi
I am looking for a Motown sofa bed to buy in Blacktown, Sydney. Would be great if I could know the availability anywhere in Sydney ?

Fired Up

As I doubt the public will know I suggest you get someone to ring them

Erwin Rommel Oliveros

Erwin Rommel Oliverosasked

Fantastic Furniture

I bought a jazz sofa and I dont know how to assemble the legs. There are no instruction

Erwin

MarkLeon
MarkLeon

Have you searched their website or contacted their Customer Service?

Fired Up

As already suggested by FF below, contact your nearest store.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

Hi guys,
Has anyone bought Fantastic Furniture Hampton 3 Seater chaise? It looks great instore but a friend has said their lounge sagged after a short space of time.
Thank you.

Wendy ninnes

Wendy ninnesasked

Fantastic Furniture

Bought sofa bed but cannot get it to fold back. How do I do it. Thought it would be simple but cannot get it back into sofa. Please help

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to fold your sofa bed back. You can contact your nearest store by phone, or you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au to assist as well. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Suzanne H.

Suzanne H.asked

White two pack cupboard 140x90 with glass doors

What??

Lalie F.asked

can I buy an arm cushion cover for a Lewis Recliner 2 STR this week

Suzie S
Suzie S

You will need to call them directly to order the correct fabric colour , orders like this usually take longer to collect than a week .

Phone number please

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lalie F.! My sincere apologies for the delayed response. You can locate the phone number of any of our stores here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/store-finder Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Donna T.

Donna T.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Can I purchase bed height risers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna T., unfortunately we do not have bed height risers, but you can view all of our beds and bed accessories here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Bedroom-%26-Mattresses/Beds/c/Beds Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Helen

Helenasked

Online store

Where can I buy replacement wooden slats for a Tokyo double bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, I am very sorry for the delayed response. You can purchase replacement slats for the Tokyo in any of our stores, and they are currently $28 for a full set of Double Slats. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Vicki

Vickiasked

Online store

Do you have any reviews on your ‘kids table & chair’ sets?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Vicki! We do not have individual product reviews for our range. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Stacy S.

Stacy S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Are couches fully assembled when delivered or are they flat packed like ikea?

Soph
Soph

You will have to put the legs on I think , haven't received mine yet

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Stacey S and Soph! Our couches do require you to put on the legs, and some of the larger sofas come in 2 boxes. The assembly is very simple and wouldn't take much time at all though. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Suzy M.

Suzy M.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi, I own a Paris double bed and I'm wondering what is the weight it can hold,
A friend is quite solid and I'm just worried that's all

Cath
Cath

I'm sorry but don't understand why u are asking as I don't work there sorry. Hope you find your answer .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzy M, Unfortunately we do not have a listed weight limit for most of our beds. The Paris bed can comfortably hold 2 adults, but we are unable to provide a figure that it is supposed to hold. My apologies for the inconvenience. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

linda

lindaasked

Fantastic Furniture

with your 60 day return policy does that include items that ive now already assembled (two sofa bed that needed legs put on)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, you can return items assembled aslong as they are not damaged and in the original condition. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

AWW64

AWW64asked

Fantastic Furniture

Can you confirm there are no toxins in your Chinese made furniture also please

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi AWW64, all our products are made to comply with strict Australian manufacturing regulations which are safe for household use. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

J99

J99asked

Fantastic Furniture

Your mattresses aren’t on display in store are there any returns if in original plastic ect. I have been considering a new mattress however concerned I could pick the wrong one as they aren’t able to be tried at all.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi J99, Unfortunately the Online Only range of mattresses do have the same no return policy as the rest of our mattresses. We try to provide enough of a description online so that you know what you are getting, but if the mattress is opened we cannot accept it back unless it is faulty. I apologise for the inconvenience. We do have a wide range of mattresses available to try in store though! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

ang.harrriasked

Fantastic Furniture

Is the new bells 2 seater lowline sofa worth it's $159 price tag? Is it comfortable? If anyone owns this item please reply answering the above questions. Thanks!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there ange.harrri, our 60 day change of mind return policy also includes our online only range. If you do purchase this sofa and find it not suitable, you are welcome to return it to your local Fantastic store within 60 days. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Tracey

Traceyasked

Fantastic Furniture

Having trouble assembling the Jones 3 seater we have one clip in and one not the othersidw, how can we undo the clip the clip we have connected

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Tracey, Sorry to hear you are having trouble with assembly. On the bracket there is a small clip to push or pull to release the lock so you can slide out the back frame. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Gina Candelori

Gina Candeloriasked

Fantastic Furniture

Looking at the chair covers. The photo shows a common chair however the sizes of the product doesn’t seem to add up. Can you please clarify?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Gina Candelori, on the product page under the production description, you will see a 'Perfect fit guide' Which has more details measurements. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Benjamin B.

Benjamin B.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi I am currently paying off a furniture package and need to know how much is left to pay

Shelly62
Shelly62

If it’s with zip you need to contact them

Lee64asked

Fantastic Furniture

I’m wondering if the Chicago buffet and TV entertainment unit are easy to assemble. I am 64 and would be assembling it with help from my 10 yr old grandson. Thx

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lee64, while the unit is easy to assemble, it can be a little time consuming! If you have a little helper, you shouldn't have any issues. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Thanks Ryan