Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Neville B. · Fantastic Furniture

What is the maximum weight limit for the Fantastic Furniture Jordan Single Bed & the Jordan Single Trundle Bed?

Dee

We bought it for our 3yr old son but we sit on the bed to read books to him and we have a good quality ortho matress so it holds a fair weight. The storage underneath we store is trucks and cars in plus all his Lego. But from what I believe would hold up to an average teenager.

Dee

Maybe call fantastic furniture and see if they can give you exact weight

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Neville, thanks for getting in touch. Our single beds are built for a weight limit of 120kg for the single bed or trundle, including the mattress. Our top bunks are limited to 80kg.

janet_bunting
janet_bunting · Fantastic Furniture

Hi can you tell me how long it will take to get my furniture assembled?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Janet, Our furniture is normally sold flat-packed for self assembly. We don't offer an in-house assembly service, that said it's worth reaching out to your local store. Often they can recommend local tradespeople to help assemble your items.

Mark W.
Mark W. · Online Store

Why is your Warwick farm store in Sydney closed. I tried to phone them but they didn't pick-up.?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for reaching out. I've confirmed with the store that they are open. You should be able to call or visit them at this stage.

Sandra V.
Sandra V. · Online Store

Checking on the delivery of a double bed and mattress

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sandra, Thank you for getting in contact. Our Customer Care team will be able to help you with delivery information. They are open until 5pm, 7 days a week from this page: external link

Sandra V.
Sandra V. · Online Store

Checking on the delivery of a double bed and mattress

Dante R.
Dante R. · Fantastic Furniture

Has anyone purchased the convertible lounge set? We are looking at getting this when we move house but would love to know if we could layby it and pay it off over time

Roy G
Roy G

Not me

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Dante, Thank you for taking the time to raise your question!

We don't offer lay-by. Some stores will allow you to pay in installments before the lounge is sent. We also have pay later options with Zip Pay and Afterpay.

Geordielass2 · Fantastic Furniture

OUT OF PATIENCE. IT is now day 42 and After 4 promises of delivery, the last being by a specially organised truck, I am still waiting for my order to be delivered. I am a patient person, but I am finding it very hard not to be rude. There is nothing Fantastic about a company that can’t keep their promises. How many more posts, online chats and emails do I have to waste my time on!!!!

Maudie
Maudie · VIC, Preston

Looking for Office furniture

Beth
Beth

I was in store last week and saw quite a range of office desks

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Maudie, Thank you for reaching out. We have a large range of home office items external link

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you are looking for specific items.

Kelly
Kelly · Fantastic Furniture

What is the max weight a person can be on the top bed of the Jordan triple bunk?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your question. The top bed weight limit is 80kg and bottom double is 120kg.

Geordielass2 · Online Store

Dear Isabella
After the promise of a 3rd delivery date of April 14, my delivery was cancelled AGAIN!
Oh but it was going to be sent by a special delivery truck on Saturday April 16 between 9 and 12!
It is now 3:30 Saturday and the so called special delivery has still not arrived.
What on earth is going on with your company.
Why can’t you deliver one small chair. I only live about 1 hour from the Dandenong warehouse, I’m not in Perth!
Please please please get this sorted.

Chriss T.
Chriss T. · Fantastic Furniture

Hi, Do you post to England UK please?
Regards
Mrs Toogood

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Chriss T, Thank you for getting in contact. We're delighted that you are interested in our furniture. Unfortunately, we don't ship to the UK.

Geordielass2 · Online Store

I have had my delivery cancelled twice, I had to do all the cashing up to find out when I would get my product the first time and now the delivery has been cancelled again! No-one answers the warehouse phone and on-line chat just tell me someone will be in touch in 48 hours, but they don’t call.

Lapiz
Lapiz

I would call Head Office and speak to their warehouse manager or simply a Manager on duty. Put in a formal complaint on the store you purchased from. Demand a credit for delivery of goods and demand a date for delivery. Good luck

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, Thank you for sharing your honest review and for bringing these issues to our attention.

We would like to best assist you with these concerns, are you please able to contact us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can investigate further?

Again, we sincerely apologise and thank you again for your feedback.

Kindest Regards,

Dear Isabella
This is now the end of the 3rd business day since I emailed the following response. “Thanks for looking into this, but I would like to point out that your website says this item is available for pick up at the Dandenong warehouse in 60 minutes. So I don’t think you’re being given a truthful reason. I feel that your warehouse doesn’t want to come out to my location. As I was offered delivery to my home when I made the purchase you need to honour that.”
I would seriously expect an answer tomorrow or I will have to escalate this matter to the CEO.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Geordielass2, We're sorry to see this hasn't been resolved earlier and can confirm that delivery is available for your address. On investigating I've been able to confirm the item is available to send now and have reached out to you by email.
Again, I apologise for the delay that you've had with your order.

Nikhil B.
Nikhil B.

I first ordered my furniture on 25th Feb 2022 , the delivery was suppose to come in three weeks , which didn't, then I called to ask and been told that only one sofa has and the other one will take another three weeks , I asked them to deliver the sofa which has come and alternatively ordered another one which was ready to come in a weeks time... then I called up after a week again and then I have been told that I will have to wait for three more weeks ... my question is I paid almost 1700$ for two sofa's and it's close to two months .. the .oney has gone but the product is not delivered as promised ... does Fantastic Furnitures sorry really gives any happiness ???

Nikhil Biswas
Revised Order number 4908880034583

Richard · Fantastic Furniture

Hi what is the weight limits for the Jordon triple bunk bed please. Ideally weight limit for top bunk then weight limit for bottom double bed part

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for getting in contact. The weight limit on the Jordan Triple Bunk Bed is 120kg for the bottom bunk and 80kg for the top bunk.

Thanks for speedy reply

You're welcome :)

Jasmina B.
Jasmina B. · Fantastic Furniture

i want to order niva bookcase for click and collect, on check out says expect it in 2 to 3 weeks
How accuate is estimate as we r off for overseas trip and wont be here in 5 weeks

Martine Porret
Martine Porret

I haven’t used click and collect at fantastic furniture. However I made an order on Saturday and it was delivered on Wednesday. A lot quicker than expected

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Jasmina. The Niva is a great product with that wonderful warm colour. Perfect for Autumn! What's your postcode please so I can check the stock eta accurately for you.
Cheers - Claire

Chris · Online Store

I am not satisfied with my online purchase of a bookcase. It is very flimsy and when the shelves are full of books it is very unsteady. Last week we had some guests visiting and their toddler managed to pull the bookcase on top of himself, fortunately without injury. I want to return the bookcase and receive a refund.
Order summary
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Book Shelf
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Boo...
Total: AU $80.97

Order number: 24-07783-45622

Item ID: 174418111382

Money Back Guarantee

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for honest comment. We're sorry to hear of the experience you've had and are very glad that your guests' child is ok.

Could you please send a message across to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, order reference (if you have this to hand) and brief description of what happened, so that we can investigate what has happened?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Chris

You will find that I already sent you all this information with my earlier detailed email earlier today. But here it is again:
Order summary
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Book Shelf
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Boo...
Total: AU $80.97

Order number: 24-07783-45622

Item ID: 174418111382

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for supplying this information earlier. Just so that you are aware these reference/order number you've listed above are viewable by the general public. I'm afraid the order number you've listed isn't coming up on our system. Could you please email the telephone number or email address, so that we can look into this?

Dear Isabella and team
Thanks for your email. I find it strange that the order number I sent you does not come up on your system as I copied and pasted the order that you sent me by email. However here are the details that you requested:
email address-[removed]
phone-[removed]
I hope this helps.

Regards

Emma Shen
Emma Shen · Fantastic Furniture

Is the delivery door to door for apartment building in Melbourne VIC? ($59 standard shipping & the $75 express shipping) Im wanting to order some bulky items (eg. sofa, cupboard) If they will just dump it in the front entrance i might seek else where

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Emma, Thank you for your question.

The delivery charge can depend on your location and the item you are ordering. This is quoted at the time you place the order. We deliver to the room of your choice by default. There is an option to have an unsigned delivery, but this is optional.
Some of our Online Only range may arrive unsigned.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Rnie R. · Online Store

hello..i tried to contact u guys numerous time but couldnt get thru i have 1 order i havent received and i think it's already more than 2 weeks. please someone get back to me ASAP. thanks

Jimbo
Jimbo

I’m having the same issue and seems plenty others are. They are incompetent

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able get through for an update with your order.

Our Customer Care team are available on chat until 5pm today. You should be able to get through straight away at the moment. Alternatively, you can send an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au and we'll be able to investigate what has happened.

Rnie R.

i am live chatting right now no 1 is assisting me..even sent email 3 times already

i have got not answer

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, Thank you for letting me know. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Rnie R.

can u please get back to me thru email? i have sent multiple email to u i need to know where is my item i order online..it's almost 3 weeks now no news

inquiry number is #1052066

PLEASE

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi. I have sent a response to your email. Thank you for your patience while we look into this for you.

Kind regards, Isabella and the Fantastic Team

dason heath
dason heath · QLD, Ipswich

could you pls advise ASAP if you have
black Tate recliner with foot stool in stock and also a
2000mm Memphis TV unit. thx ruth

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Dason. We do have a Memphis TV unit available! I would suggest to Click and Collect this item through our website to ensure it's available when you get there. The Black Tate Recliner and footstool isn't currently available in store, but can be pre-ordered. Kind regards, Isabella and the Fantastic Team

Margaret L.
Margaret L. · Fantastic Furniture

Is it possible to buy a loft bunk bed king single size without a wardrobe?
Margaret Leditschke

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Margaret, Thank you for your message and your interest with our bunk beds.

Please view this link for bunk bed options -

external link

We do not have one specific to the one you are looking for, however some of the bunk beds in that link maybe useful.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Doc
Doc · Fantastic Furniture

WHERE is my delivery???
3752000127184

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, Thank you for sharing your honest review and for bringing this issue to our attention.

We would like to best assist you with these concerns, are you please able to contact us with your name and contact details on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can investigate further?

Again, we sincerely apologize and thank you again for your feedback.

Kindest Regards,

Debstar
Debstar

Also been waiting too long for delivery. They have started to use Aramex for their deliveries, who everyone with half a brain cell knows should not even be in business, just look at their reviews and fed up customers. Shame as it will impact fantastic furniture and ruin their reputation as well. I will shop elsewhere in the future unless they use a decent courier service.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question