Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Pat C
Pat C · TAS, Launceston

I wish to buy a number of black madison dining chairs (Vinyl), are there many available in Launceston.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Pat, Looking at our stock system, I can see that there is 7 in stock!

Hope this has helped, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au and I will be more than happy to further assist you!

Irise M. · TAS, Launceston

Do you carry something that will hold a medium size TV to fit a corner of my lounge room? My other furniture is blackwood or Tasmanian Oak.
Sincerely
Iris Meek

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Irise, May I ask how large your tv is and I will locate the best product for you!

Irise M.

Not purchased yet. My family are pressing me to get something a bit more modern. My son is going to take me to look at any available units.
I M

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Irise, That is exciting!

Everyone does have different taste and different requirements they are looking for when wanting a new entertainment unit.

I have attached for you our entertainment unit section via our website.

On the left hand side, you are also able to select a specific colour for the entertainment unit.

If you have any other further questions do not hesitate to contact us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au and I will be more than happy to further help you out!

Cassandra b.
Cassandra b. · Fantastic Furniture

Hey I got a 3 mirror wardrobe from u guys in penrith was just wondering if someone can come out and install it for me please.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Cassandra, Unfortunately not, if you reach out to the Penrith store they may know of a local who is able to help you out!

Kate H
Kate H · Fantastic Furniture

Hi there, I purchased a wingback armchair and was sold the Sofa Shield as I have young children. Yesterday one of them has taken to it with a marker but looking at the exclusions nothing is actually included in the cover. What does it include?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Kate, Thank you for your question.

Sofa shield protection covers food spills, drink spills, soaps, cosmetics, inks, paint, crayon and glue.

Our team will further assess the issue and deem if it is covered by warranty.

Please reach out to our team via live chat on our website and they will get this investigation started for you.

Renae
Renae · Fantastic Furniture

Does the jazz 3 seater chaise have storage?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Renae, Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately this chaise does not have storage within it.

LAB · Fantastic Furniture

Hi I bought a white queen bed offline from a customer and the joinery brackets were not included. Where could I purchase these otherwise I'm unable to put the bed together for my daughter. It is your white leather bedhead with a hook like bracket to join the corners.

Similar to the Watford but the join is flat and slides in with 7 screws

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi LAB, Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are so sorry to learn about this issue.

Are you please able to contact us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase details, so we can best assist you.

Zaiba

Have done

Thank you LAB.

Beulah.D · VIC, Caroline Springs

If I am to purchase bedroom set and dining set, can you guys from fantastic furniture help to assemble everything for me?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Beulah, Thank you for reaching out to us.

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Are you please able to email us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so I can provide you with correct details/update.

Thank you again.

Zaiba

Beulah.D

Yes, I will email to you soon. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Prue T.
Prue T. · WA, Osborne Park

Occasional chairs in stock

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Prue, Thank you messaging us.

We would like to best assist you, are you please able to contact us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au we can investigate further and let you know how, we can go about finding the best possible resolution for you?

Thank you again.

Zaiba and The FF Team

Sam
Sam · Online Store

Hello. I have Waverly dining table from Fantastic Furniture but I lost the H2 bolts. Can you please tell what size are these bolts? I intend to buy new ones to fix the table. Thanks.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sam, Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for these delayed response.

Are you please able to send through your details, to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so I may investigate further and let you know how, we can go about finding the best possible resolution for you?

Order Number
Customer name (That was used during the time of purchase)
Customer Mobile

Zaiba and The FF Team

gail p.
gail p. · Online Store

Can you please tell me about how long my bed that i order take .date 4/10/ trans no 8880014198896 sales order 2288880312159 and will you ring or email the day before .Thank you Gail Pilgrim .

Fantastic Furniture   DM

HI Gail, Thank you for contacting customer care! I will organize to email you directly with an update regarding your order. We appreciate your patience.

Paul B private
Paul B private · Online Store

Any reviews on the leather elison 3 seater or 2 seater lounges

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for contacting customer care.

It seems we have no current reviews at the moment for these items, however, feel free to email me at reviews@fantastifurniture.com.au with any questions you have regarding these items and i will do my best to answer these questions!

Sue D.
Sue D. · Fantastic Furniture

how can I disassemble my Venice 2 seater reclining lounge?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sue, Thank you for contacting customer care.

The best this to do in this instance is to call the store who will transfer you to the warehouse - the warehouse team will be able to speak to you and advise you step by step how to disassemble and remove the back piece.

Marcia Nelson
Marcia Nelson · VIC, Nunawading

I am wanting to buya2 seater sofa bed any in stock & colors

Hi Marcia! You can view our range of Sofa Beds and Futons here: external link

We have options to filter by colour and stock availability based on your location too! Be sure to take advantage of these filters on the left-hand side.

Kind regards,
Nick and the FF Team.

Karyn · SA, Gepps Cross

Do you have stackable dining room chairs?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Karyn, Thank you for contacting customer care.

Let me find out for your as to which of our chairs do stack up and i will get back to you asap! Are you able to send through your email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so i may send this links to you and discuss it further?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

I do apologize for the delay in response. The below chairs are stackable in our store:

Replica Tolix Chairs
Moulin Dining Chairs
Maisie Dining Chairs

Karyn

Thanks. We’ll check them out next week when we are in Adelaide.

Steve W
Steve W · Online Store

What is the bed weight limit of the Watford double bed?
Is it low to the ground?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for contacting customer care. I will check this with the supplier for you!

I will be in contact with you shortly.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Steve, We apologize for the delay in response.

The weight limited is up to 200KG and the bed is a low bed.

Karina spindler
Karina spindler · Fantastic Furniture

How to pull apart my Venice 2 Seater Recliner Sofa as we are moving house

Peter L.
Peter L.

Hi, Sorry I would have no idea! Never bought that sofa or work for Fantastic furniture! Take care

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Karina! The backrest locks into place when originally assembled, so it is a matter of finding the locks on each side and releasing them so you can slide the back piece. It is a little difficult to explain, so you might have better luck giving a quick call to your local store. You can find their details here: external link

Kind regards,
Nick and the FF Team.

Suruchi P. · Fantastic Furniture

I wanted to know if the delivery can be done asap for click and collect as it shows 9-11 weeks just for click and collect. Is there anyway I can track my order for early basis?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Suruchi, We do apologize, the time frames for products are as in at the moment as we are doing our best to keep up with demand. Are you able to confirm which item you may be after so can triple check everything and also confirming which post code this is going to?

Suruchi P.

I have emailed my order number to enquire aswell. I want to pickup from the Auburn Store. It was an office desk and chair.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Did you received a ticker number when you emailed your order number? I will need this ticket number to check your email that you sent.

Suruchi P.

I have my order number which Inhad mentioned in the email.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

I am unable to see the email you have sent? Unless you mean this review? Are you able to confirm which email you sent this to so i may organize for someone to contact you right away?

Suruchi P.

Yes sure I sent email to customerservice@fantasticfurniture.com.au

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Awesome, thank you for that! I will have a look for it right now and assist asap. Appreciate your time.

Amanda S. · Online Store

I’ve had a dining table and chairs set delivered and have realised that there is a part missing for two of the chairs. How do I get the missing parts? I’ve so far not had any response from customer service

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear that! If you might be able to email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details and the missing part number, we can absolutely assist with this. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Amanda S.

Thank you. I’ve emailed the information as requested. Looking forward to a response

Cherrie A.
Cherrie A. · Fantastic Furniture

I purchased the Havana double bed earlier in the year, recently installed it and the frame comes apart in one corner , I have to hammer it back in everyday. I did everything correct when installing . My daughter now advised me that her Havana Queen bed frame does the same and she’s had it a year. I have to move mine soon to another room and I’m scared it’s going to fall apart. Anybody have the same problem and how can this be solved please ? Thanks

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Cherrie, we are so sorry for this! For anybody experiencing issues, you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact details so we can assist. If photos of the issues can be provided, then that would be much appreciated too! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tee M.
Tee M.

Mine does the same!! My Havana bed. I posted pictures!!!! I thought I was the only one!!! This product needs to be recalled! I fell through my bed because all the slats fell. I recorded a video and sent it via messenger. My foot is sore I cant walk properly I have sent photos!!!!

Rolla A
Rolla A · Fantastic Furniture

Hi, last week i paid almost $2000 for one of your convertible packages, in store when I sat for 5 minutes it seemed quite comfy, but we've had it set up now at home for only 2 days and it is not just uncomfortable, in fact it's painful, our feet don't touch the ground, even if your 5ft 4,the cushions are too long and your body slowly slides to where your knees can bend over them, that pulls your whole body out of whack and you end up sitting in a curved position with absoloutly no back or neck support and can feel the muscles and ligaments pulling, it hurts your ribs and our butts are numb, we are 3 adults and now have back, neck and leg pain, I'm so disappointed and would not recommend this suite to anyone as I feel I've just wasted my hard earned $2000

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Courtney, we definitely do have a 30 day change of mind policy for our customers. Rolla A, if you might be able to send through your purchase and contact details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au then we can assist further! So sorry to hear that you're having these issues already. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question