Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award

19,237 reviews
NISH
NISH24 posts
  SA, Gepps Cross

Not worth your health and peace of mind -Disappointing

A review may not help me but a lot others. To start with, I brought an office chair which was on sale and it has given me nothing but back pain. Secondly, we bought a cupboard dismantled and the doors are of unequal heights. The issue was raised with Case Number 1272590 for order 8880017350728 but they never got in touch despite Customer Care emailing that they will help. This was in Nov 2023 and I decided now as most of the things we have got have been just waste of money and troubling to health and mind. Show details
William1
William1Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Caringbah

Good value for money for my first new Lounge, very happy with the product

Drake modular chaise was a great purchase . I’m so thankful to God for this product, I looked at so many sofa and lounge over so many weeks. At the end me and kids just love this one that we got. :-) Show details ·  1
Survey McSlurvey
Survey McSlurvey2 posts
  NSW, Alexandria

Surveys Are Evil

5 stars for the whole process but... Whatever the lowest rating is for asking me to evaluate their employees by email. They're running a warehouse on a Saturday. Let them be as long as they don't punch any yuppies. Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback online. If there's anything else we're able to help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

Cath
Cath
  NSW, Bennetts Green
Ksyl
Ksyl
  QLD, Maroochydore

Amazing service and products, Shawn was amazing! Thankyou so much Show details ·  1
ICU
ICU8 posts
  QLD, Logan
Rimz
RimzSydney, NSW13 posts

Great experience

Great service and love the canvas and quality for the price Show reply
Neil
NeilDarling Downs, QLD5 posts
  QLD, Toowoomba

Awesome Service!

I recently purchased a dresser and dining table from Fantastic Furniture Toowoomba. The salesperson Brenda and the store person who helped me were exceptional. The pricing is very affordable and I would gladly shop there again. Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteMelbourne3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Online Store

Fantastic!

We bought quite a few pieces to update our unit with and we couldn't be happier. From the excellent price to the great delivery service and then the all important so easy to understand instructions to assemble it all. Very pleased with the end result and quality. Show details ·  1
tsiha.
tsiha.North Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Townsville

Beautiful

Gorgeous I love it so much, Holds my mattress quite well too☺️☺️ Show reply
Simon J.
Simon J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Noarlunga

The best fantastic store in Adelaide

I rang and ask if product was in store.Rachel answer she was so helpful and friendly. Came down to pay and was greeted with a professional and friendly service the transaction was easily made . Tracy was so lovely and made myself feel like I was the only person in the store . Will Definitely be back to this store to buy any other furniture I need thank you for the awesome service Show details ·  1
Burkesfromoz
BurkesfromozFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Online Store

Happy customer

I knew I had to wait for them to come in but the Cairns store emailed me to say they had arrived earlier and arranged for them to be delivered. Service was wonderful. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Sarahi A.
Jennifer Sarahi A.Perth, WA
  Online Store

The items you buy are very nice, easy to assemble, the employees are very friendly, I really liked that, keep up the good work, I loved shopping at fantastic furniture. Show details ·  1
Joe F.
Joe F.Hunter Region, NSW
  NSW, Bennetts Green

Good products. Damaged

Have bought many items from fantastic furniture before and have always been happy. Unfortunately the desk I bought recently had a bit of damage. Show details ·  1
M Kohu
M Kohu

Amazing Customer Service

I called to cancel an online order on behalf of my mother and Loren was absolutely amazing! I wanted to express my gratitude regarding her professionalism and empathy regarding our issue. Loren is a credit to Fantastic Furniture and we will definitely be using you for all our furniture needs in the future. Thanks again! Show reply
Riki Fanuatanu
Riki FanuatanuSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, North Lakes

Pantry for extra space

The item was a great price easy to put together staff was friendly Show details ·  1

farazdaq M.
farazdaq M.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Logan

Very bad

Bought a new king bed and dining set almost $2k the bed was missing part and dining table is broken leg Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Farazdaq, We are sorry to hear about the issues with your recent purchase. we would love to get these issues resolved for you. Our Customer Care team will be in touch via email shortly to assist further. Kind regards the Fantastic team

Pauline H.
Pauline H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  QLD, Hervey Bay

Excellent product and service

Great customer service. Fast and efficient both in the store and in the pickup area. Very good value for the product that I purchased. Show details ·  1
Danna
Danna
  SA, Noarlunga

Nice friendly staff easy to pick up

Love the fact my furniture didn't come in a flat pack Show reply
Jobbo
JobboQueensland
  QLD, Townsville

Completely satisfied

The bedroom products I bought were great value for money and so easy to assemble myself Show details ·  1
Amjadkhan Pathan
Amjadkhan Pathan4 posts
  Verified QLD, Logan

Fantastic products

Very friendly team and good value products. This was our third purchase from the same store Show details ·  1
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
  Fair Incentive SA, Gepps Cross

Very happy easy shop to make a choice and staff very helpful

Staff didn't sales pressure and very friendly shop was easy to walk around Show reply
Joe
JoeSydney13 posts
  NSW, Rutherford

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, TERRIBLE PRODUCTS - THEY WILL JUST IGNORE YOU

I purchased a $1800 sofa, it fell apart within a year.

Reached out to customer service, they agreed to replace it.

I was then ignored for 6 months, and they came back and said as my name wasn't on the receipt they can not refund me (it was my ex-girlfriend) despite me having the receipt (and the sofa?).

I've tried to see what is required for me to claim this, but have been continuously ignored, I must have sent about 50 emails at this point with 0 resolution.

Also, my other products I received from them have completely fallen apart within the space of 2 years, terrible quality. Show details

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Joe, we appreciate you reaching out regarding the sofa. We have responded to your email earlier today with the details on how to proceed with a claim. If you have any other questions, please reach out. Regards, the Fantastic team

Mikaela
MikaelaCentral Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Mackay

Service

Amazing staff and the men were amazing with handling and helping load to boxes into my small car.. great service and furniture turned out amazing Show details ·  1
Y Cawood
Y Cawood
  QLD, Ipswich

Happy customer

Quick and easy. Good service. Good price.
Will support Fantastic Furniture in the future. Show details ·  1
Klm
Klm20 posts
  NT, Darwin

great customer service

customer service was very good, assisted by Angela when a issue arose. satisfied with how it was handled. Show details ·  1

catherine
catherineSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Willow Queen Bed Brillant buy

After ordering another bed on line and found it was broken,bent and useless we needed to order another from Fantadtic Furniture our new bed was ready within an hour. So quick to assemble and good quality also every in packaging. Really happy. Show details ·  1
geez
geezPerth, WA2 posts
  WA, Cannington

Aggressive staff member [Name Removed]

[Name Removed] is so rude she has no idea on the products she is selling and is very very aggressive towards customers and staff she definitely needs to be retrained on all parts of her job ASAP. Show details
Quest
QuestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great service, Great staff assistance

Great process online shopping and great service at Pakenham Fantastic store click ,collect. Staff member welcoming and friendly and great service . Show details ·  1
Lyrical
LyricalSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Monika
MonikaIllawarra, NSW
  Verified Online Store

It was easy to navigate and purchase online the range of products were great the quality is great and assembly was easy Show details ·  1
Joy L.
Joy L.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Penrith
Macca
MaccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Marion

Service plus !!

Great knowledge of product and friendly service and delivery done on time Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Worst delivery experience

Totally disappointed with delivery service. No tracking provided, only vague period of 4-6 weeks deliver time frame. On the day we had to wait around all day until their call half hour beforehand. The guys were friendly and competent but doesn’t change this as one of the worst delivery experiences. Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Alex, we're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your feedback as we're always looking to improve. Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

Elle G.

Moo
MooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  VIC, Chirnside Park

Big chair

We had looked at the online store and knew exactly what we wanted to purchase however chose to go instore so we could feel the fabric samples and see the colours in person. The people in store were happy to help although when we were ready to purchase we did have to wait some time for assistance. We were told the chair would be delivered in 6-8 weeks which it was however it didn’t fit through the front door (our fault, we should have measured). The drivers gave us some helpful advice and we were able to get it inside after removing the door from the hinges. The chair didn’t require any assembly and is exactly as we had envisioned it. Show details ·  1

Dorothy H.
Dorothy H.Darling Downs, QLD
  Verified QLD, Toowoomba

Very satisfied customer

My experience within the store was excellent and the gentleman that served me was very helpful and polite. He showed me where the items I was looking for were. The quality is very good. Show details ·  1
shaz1964
shaz1964North West, QLD12 posts
  QLD, Logan

Overall ok

I've bought mattresses and they have been perfect. But their furniture, specifically the Havana bedroom suite no to good, after 2 yrs the frame of the bed plus the draws in the bed side table, and dressing table started coming apart everywhere, I gave up Trying to fix it. Except for the bed which my son is using the rest has gone to the tip. Lesson learnt. Show details ·  2
Kenny
Kenny
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Great products!

Great service, quick and easy click and collect. Awesome product Show details ·  1
John M.
John M.
  VIC, Chirnside Park

Flatpack bookshelf

Good display range. Helpful, efficient staff. Kobi bookshelf with glass doors - went together easily with good instructions. Excellent value for money. Show details ·  1