12,980 reviews
    4.5 (2,297)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (125) · No (2,331)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (106) · No (2,346)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)
    4.5 (1,449)

Paul T.

Paul T.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The Worst Service I Have Ever Received

We were accused of theft when attempting to collect the products that we had purchased online the night before, the products we had purchased had been given to someone else without ID and without a receipt.
The Assistant Store Manager treated My partner and I horrendously and left us without furniture for 2 days.

Leanne D.

Leanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dinner table just what I wanted

Great range of products had the dinning table I wanted I had look around but fantastic furniture had the one I needed it is perfect.We assembled it and it was a breeze to put together

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leanne, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Great

Fast delivery, value for money and easy assembly. Easy to navigate the online website and great customer service over the phone to the store where my products were coming from

TD

TDSydney, NSW

Great product and service

The store was very clean. Lots of room to navigate. A vast variety of beds displayed. Very happy with the bed we purchased. It was comfy and easy to assemble.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi TD, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Great variety

Beautiful products and easy assembly. Love the variety and colours. Easy to navigate online and payment options available. Still waiting for few things to be delivered, but definitely will buy more.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marcia, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

JENNI

JENNIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome new queen bed.

Fantastic furniture website is just the best, I had a lovely choice of products & there was suggestion of colour I could use with my new piece of furniture. Good one f.F.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenni, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of shopping online! We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Happy shopper

Happy shopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable

Didn’t have my item in store was going to take 5 weeks at one store
So I went online at another store and should have It in a week. Item looks nice and is a good size and is affordable

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Happy Shopper, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! It's so great to hear we were able to accommodate to your needs! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Cheaply made stuff getting ripped off

Brought a queen bed set that took over 4 weeks to come after getting told a different story each week. The bed is just so cheaply made after one week it has given away all underneath my partner weight 67 kilo I weigh 59 kilo any queen bed should be able to hold that weight. It was the first time we ever bought something new we saved up for a while too.
Just to be so let down and disappointed so please really do try be for you buy.

Always a pleasure!

Upon entering the store, staff are always friendly and willing to help. Their is always a good variety available to tick all your boxes and very affordable as well. I have never had to wait on stock to arrive and always able to pick up the same day when purchasing online.
There furniture is quite easy to assemble an easy to read instructions.

Even with there store having hundreds of furniture pieces on display there floor room does not feel over crowed and very easy to navigate around.

Definitely recommend to anyone that’s on a budget or not. Their furniture is very appealing and durable.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Won't be shopping with them any more

Everything you have to wait over a month for our lounge cousin split at the seems it's now been almost 2 months and no resolution we have had a similar situation in the past with Harvey Norman and the literally got us a new cousin made and posted with in 3 weeks fantastic furniture have been a laughing stock just send me a new bloody coushin already or replace my lounge !!!!

Claire P.

Claire P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed & easy assembly !!

Leoni very helpful & went to extra lengths to help me organise a new bed for one previously purchased in wood that had a small fault. Warehouse staff fantastic loading car

Value for money

I ordered the bed frame Wednesday night received a text Thursday with choice of delivery days. On Saturday received a call and truck turned up within the hour for delivery. The men were fantastic and placed it exactly where I wanted it. The frame was easy to put together. When we put the mattress on we were surprised at how comfortable it was it's actually better than the frame we paid 3 times as much for. It literally has changed the comfort level of the bed. Would buy again, great value for money.

Great shopping experience

Very friendly staff both in the store and the warehouse. Value for money and easy to assemble. Just what I wanted and looks good in my hallway. Would always recommend this store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. We are glad to hear that both the store and warehouse staff are friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Mika N.

Mika N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to navigate, very affordable.

Very easy store to navigate, delivery option affordable. Great range of products for lowest prices I could find.
Went in store for more information and was very helpful.
Great range of sofas, comfortable and stylish.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mika, thank you very much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that the store was easy to navigate and you like our range of sofas too! We hope to see you in store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great store

Always a pleasure shopping at fantastic furniture hervey bay. Staff are always helpful and layout is easy to get around and neat and tidy. Always get bang for your buck.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for continuing to shop with us in Hervey Bay. We hope to see you back again very soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Great quality and affordable

The Prospect store is excellent all round. The staff are wonderful and the floors are easy to navigate without too much clutter around. We purchased a fair few items from the Kingston range, excellent price without compromising on quality. Can't recommend it enough, we love it.

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Illawarra, NSW

Friendly Staff

Store was clean and easy to move about, plenty of choices on products. The staff there are all happy and ready to help you, very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchase of our new lounge, would highly recommend

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, thank you very much for shopping with us in Warrawong. It is great to hear that the staff are so helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Fabulous experience

was very easy to navigate and found everything I wanted.
The range is good and I love everything I brought.
I have not received my items as yet as they are being delivered but the cupboards I brought where quiet easy to put together.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tania, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Dubbo. We hope you love the products once received, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Stephen P

Stephen PDarwin, NT

Unkept, unclean products (rugs), disorganised store and unhelpful staff

First experience here was not a positive one. The store was being mopped as they opened so you had to navigate around wet floors, the store had a smell to it, the products on display in the showroom looked old and used (rugs especially), staff member unhelpful and not even prepared to offer trolley for goods until purchased and no offer to help to car, knowledge of products limited.

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are so helpful, caring and products are good quailty for really good price

In-store it was really easy to fund what I was looking for but was also was presented in a way that complemented the furniture. The products were just what I was looking for and at a great price. The best part was easy assembly as I am not one for putting things together but i still did it and was given the correct tools to as well.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, thank you so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to assembly the product with such ease, and we hope to see you back in the Windsor store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.