4.4 (3,984)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (227) · No (4,074)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (183) · No (4,111)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,423) · Not as advertised (378)
    4.2 (1,093)
    4.4 (2,078)

BabyB007

BabyB007Sydney, NSW

Fast, Easy to Use websight and Good Quality Furniture

Purchased online and in store
Great team helpful and also furniture is always of a high standard.
I always suggest Fantastic Furniture to my friends and family.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi BabyB007, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very good bed and bedsides and a lovely comfortable mattress

The Noarlunga store was easy to find and good car parking.

The furniture is well laid out for easy selection and the customer service was excellent. We were served by Kirsty who was very good in her knowledge with the products and her help was most appreciated.

The quality was excellent and the furniture was easy to assemble.

Brian

A very good company to deal with

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brian, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Lovely mirror, would suit any decor

Extremely easy especially with the very helpful staff person He was so patient and when I changed my mind over the one I had come to see , suggested an excellent alternative

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christine, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

gaviboy64

gaviboy64Hunter Region, NSW

Love this lounge

Great store, very helpful staff, Andrew explained how to put together, Great lounges ,very comfortable and easy to put together, delivery guys were on time and helpful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi gaviboy64, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really friendly staff and good quality products.

Overall very satisfied. It was easy to navigate through the store and assemble the furniture. Would recommend to anyone looking for furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christopher, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Thank you I appreciate the shopping there are not alot of furniture that offer zip purchase!

I ordered online, I know that fantastic offer a great range of products, I have recently moved in to a new home.
I am shopping for affordable yet stylish furnisher suitable with a family with children and what can be available to use asap. And may I add thank you for delivery I am unable to rent a vehicle or trailor or ask a family member to borrow their vechicle to deliver. Thanks Fantastic!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ally, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Andrew

Andrew

With covid and not having a car online is the best way to buy and Fantastic Furniture is my only shop I buy from

1,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality
2,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality
3,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sasitha

SasithaMelbourne

Fantastic Service - Excellent Warrenty

Purchased a living room set and wanted to return couple of items as they were too big for the living room.
Sent an email to fantastic furniture and they came and picked it up.

Excellent experience from store to customer service.
Will def shop here again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sasitha, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Alison

AlisonHunter Region, NSW

They are ideal, so happy

I did an online order to pick up at taree store, it was so easy and the team in taree are so lovley and helpful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alison, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bird

BirdIllawarra, NSW

Waiting for more than four months with faulty product on arrival and never been resolved

Had to called them several times and been ignore!
wrong part offered for temporary solution for two months

Hopefully it will be resolved soon

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Super easy to navigate the online store, and product received matches description and images exactly.!
The product was delivered early as well which was unexpected but appreciated

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to easily navigate the website, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Joanna

JoannaAustralian Capital Territory

It’s been great

Purchasing online and delivery was great what I expected. Assembling the bed frames were easy very happy that O could do it on my own.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanna, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Shanebee D.

Shanebee D.Perth, WA

Order and pay in store the table and 2 bench chair we organise a delivery the 2 bench chair is missing!

I received my missing 2 bench chairs thank you fantastic furniture customer care for sassing it out , I’m happy and satisfied now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shanebee, thanks so much for providing an update on this experience. We are thrilled to hear that this has been resolved. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tall Boy

The store is easy to find. We know what tall boy we wanted as we already bought out daughter the whole Havana Bedroom set. The tall boy is good quality, a little overpriced but nice. The assembly is a pain but all in all a good product

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Angie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad that you like the Havana Tallboy, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Romz

RomzSydney

Solidly built. Not ideal for small children.

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Great products!!! Good value for money.

Flat packs are great & easy to assemble. Good value for money. Designs are great & good quality products. They are not the best quality in the world but you get what you pay for. Easily last 5 years,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tan, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

MARK

MARKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast availability

Found my item and saw it was in stock.
Ordered on online on Sunday night.
It was ready for pickup at 9:00am on Monday!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled that this was such a quick and easy experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Speedy, easy and helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We hope to see you back in 30 years for another bed, and much sooner for some more furniture! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good solid item

Ordered online at 10:25pm on a Saturday (after checking stock availability) and was informed my order was ready for collection on Sunday morning. Collected, had fun assembling on my own and decorated our bookshelf by Sunday evening. Did not expect it to be this solid built. Good quality and nice wood grain colour.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Buffet

Service was great and absolutely love the buffet, is as advertised and of great quality and also easy to assemble

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tristan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I purchased Como Queen Bed With Storage and had my order delivered on Saturday 15/5/21 but would like to know are the draws attached to the bed frame? or do they just sit under the frame? Please advise me if I am missing any parts and/or instructions.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrea, the drawers are not attached to the bed frame. Apologies for any confusion caused! Feel free to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au for further assistance or required. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I just received my order 8880013703152 on Saturday 15/05/2021 which was a Como Queen Bed with storage, I have put the bed together but it doesn't tell you or show you how to attach the draws to the bed. Can you please advise me if they are attached to the bed and how they are because the instructions don't tell you how they are.

Lisa B.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi, I have the torronto furniture. I spilt something on my tv unit :( it's taken the colour out. Can you advise on they type and colour of stain to repair this please?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this! Would you be able to send through some photos and your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist? Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ok , will do thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Online store
  • Award Winner 2017

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture