4.4 (3,975)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (227) · No (4,062)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (182) · No (4,100)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,411) · Not as advertised (378)
    4.2 (1,087)
    4.4 (2,077)

Jenny Reilly

Jenny ReillyPerth, WA

So many mistakes / zero customer service

Zero customer service wrong coloured lounge delivered no one answers ph anywhere they don’t care less! Took week plus to get correct lounge then they only delivered HALF of if! Unbelievable worst company ever never again !!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, we are very sorry for the delivery issues you faced with us. We have been in touch to ensure this was resolved, and please do get in touch should you require any further assistance. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

TriciaK

TriciaK

Just what the space needed

The 2 seater couch fits perfectly in the area. Fairly easy to put together, although some of the predrilled screws holes did not match the other holes perfectly. Really happy with the color we chose, and look forward to many hours of coffee and couch sitting.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi TriciaK, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the sofa fits your space, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cheryl G

Cheryl GHunter Region, NSW

Easy and convenient

It is so easy to order online, you are told if in stock and payment options easy to select. Delivery times are given, so overall would recommend using the online service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Peter S.

Peter S.Illawarra, NSW

Animal hairs and food in carpet

Sher

SherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good experience

Easy to navigate the Fantastic furniture website and order online online for pick up. There are lots of economical option that look good too.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sher, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you find our website easy to navigate, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Emma MeadowsSouthwest, VIC

Oh fantastic

I haven't received my items as yet but I'm sure I'll manage to set them up just fine I just didn't like the price of delivery it should be one set price I mean I only live down the road and had to pay top dollar

Emma Meadows

I ment should not be one set price

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Emma, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We do apologise for the delivery price and will absolutely take this on board! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

JMW

JMWSydney

Great pieces!

Furniture that is attractive, functional and affordable. Slightly difficult to assemble, but that is not uncommon. Really happy with finished products.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi JMW, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're glad to hear that you like our range of furniture, and we hope to see you in our Bennetts Green store again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

The good prices pulled me in and the great service keeps me coming back!

Great value and super fast friendly service. From the moment I chose the item I wanted it took literally 10 minutes to have it paid for and in my car. You can't get much better than that!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Warrawong. It is great to hear about the service received and the quick experience with your purchase too! We hope to serve you again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Amanda P.

Amanda P.South Australia

Jealous Much

Purchased online after visiting a variety of stores in person. Chose to do an online purchase as it had quick and easy payment options and guaranteed I could get the product. The item was assembled by my 16-year-old with some assistance putting the bigger parts together. Looks great and offers an excellent workspace that is functional and roomy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online and visiting our stores too. We are glad that your workspace has become so functional and roomy, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Assembly wasn't straightforward; otherwise a fine product

Final product after assembly is exactly as shown and looks good; I'm pleased with the item and my purchase.

I found the assembly a bit difficult; several of the components are labelled identically - three 'P9' panels, for example - and yet there were two different ways they could be attached to other panels, with one P9 having to go one way, the other two the reversed direction. I only found this out a few steps later, having to then go back and uninstall/reinstall the panels. Had me worried I wouldn't be able to succeed in installing the unit; a sigh of relief at the end!

The assembly instructions aren't pidgin English, they read as clear and straightforward, but there is ambiguity which should be addressed with additional details.

Anthony

AnthonyMid North Coast, NSW

So easy to view products, order and pay.

Very easy to find the product I wanted and view details and dimensions. It made choosing and paying very easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anthony, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're glad that you found this ordering experience so straightforward, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Helbel

HelbelNorth Western Region, NSW

Love Fantastic

Amazing range of products and great online shopping site. I was able to find what I wanted and get some ideas for other rooms

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helbel, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

C.D.

C.D.

Simplicity

Easy website easy payment easy click & collect. Had already 2 of these barstools excellent quality & simply to assemble. Very happy customer

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi C.D., thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled that you left a happy customer, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

J.Pricey

J.PriceyPeel, WA

Excellent very satisfied

My product is good quality, I found it online it was a very good experience, easy way to buy during these times of lock down.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi J.Pricey, this is great to hear! We are glad that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

A A B.

A A B.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service and delivery

Told my couch would come Tuesday waiting waiting waiting half a day nothing. Told my couch would come Thursday waiting waiting waiting half a day. Told it was damaged so they had to get one from another store express and it will arrive later in the day waiting waiting waiting nothing. Call where is my couch oh it will take a few days we had to get it from another store. So now 3 days later nothing. This company is a joke run by idiots. The couch was only 7km from my home and the store had multiple. One was damaged the others? This company is an embarrassment they have no respect for their customers. I am now requesting a refund I can’t tolerate imbeciles wasting my time.

Sheyenne Leschinski

Sheyenne LeschinskiSydney, NSW

Corner shelves

Quality of product was good online was quick and easy but the item took a while was a little difficult but got through it love my shelves

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sheyenne, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Customer service

Excellent and knowledgeable service
Staff went above and beyond my expectations
Keep up the great work fantastic furniture thanks once again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brian, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that our Mornington team were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Susan F.

Susan F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great

Ordered a pick up.
Easy online navigation and order was ready promptly with great communication.
Pick up was simple and quick. Thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Hervey Bay. It is great to hear about the communication received, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tania

Tania Murray Region, NSW

Perfect furniture for me

I love this store . All the staff that l had contact with were amazing. Always happy friendly and helpful, in store and when delivering

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tania, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us in Albury. It is great to hear that the staff are always so happy, friendly, and helpful, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Geordie

GeordieSydney, NSW

So easy and convenient

It was really easy to find the dining chairs that I needed.
The dining chairs are stylish and were easy to assemble

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Geordie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're glad to hear you like our dining chairs, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Lisa B.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi, I have the torronto furniture. I spilt something on my tv unit :( it's taken the colour out. Can you advise on they type and colour of stain to repair this please?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this! Would you be able to send through some photos and your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist? Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ok , will do thank you.

Donna

Donnaasked

Fantastic Furniture

I have a scratch on my kingston coffee table could you please tell me the colour i need to get to fix it ,thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna! The colour for the Kingston range is dark brown however has a natural wood look to the finish so it isn't just the one exact colour all over. I would recommend getting some paint swatches to see what would suit best before purchasing something to cover this up! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ni Ni M.

Ni Ni M.asked

Hi,
can the covers be removed and washed for Jazz 2 seater sofa? Thanks!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ni Ni M., we do not recommend removing the covers for the Jazz and washing them. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Online store
  • Award Winner 2017

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture