12,980 reviews
    4.5 (2,297)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (125) · No (2,331)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (106) · No (2,346)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)
    4.5 (1,449)

Helpful and friendly service.

The store was laid out nicely with various items well displayed. We did shop around and we found that the furniture in general is priced well and good value for money. We will definitely be back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ryan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Bundall! We are thrilled to hear that you will be back again, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Love it

So good honestly love it best place to get furnitures and delivery so fast it’ll come the next day the day you order spent so much money on it. Love it

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alataua, thank you very much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

nice range great customer service

great customer service and good product range

Good prices
decent quality products
Have purchased before and will do again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Burwood! We are so glad to hear that you received such great customer service and that you will be back again. We look forward to seeing you soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

customer service

Great service at the rocky store and ease of click and collect made life easier. Each time I have odered products have been available at the time of purchase. Grear

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kylie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! It's amazing to hear that you received such great service, and we hope to serve you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

very satisfied will be shopping there in the future great prices & very friendly i have purchased a dining table & chairs & a desk, also im going to buy a lounge in the future

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mandy, that's so great to hear! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you back when you purchase your lounge! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Rhonda ThomsonDarwin, NT

Value for money

Fantastic Furniture is very customer focused, which is demonstrated by their staff. All floor stock is well displayed, making it easy to find what you want. Super value for money, especially when compared with other furniture stores. Just be aware of the tools needed for assembly.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rhonda, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Darwin. We are so glad to hear that our staff demonstrate great customer service, and we hope to see you back in store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

It was a pleasure!

Jessica

JessicaMid North Coast, NSW

Bad service

We went to the store because of the good deals and we used to be regular customers, but after today’s experience with poor service I won’t go back, very unpleasant experience

Jarna

JarnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Ripped off' dissatisfied

Sales rep had no interest in what I was looking for'
Questions were answered misleading.
I followed him around with a broken foot ' struggling ' trying to purchase a new bed '
He wasnt helpful.
Full price charged.
Furniture was not avail for pick up' was not informed when or how i would no it was avail.
And the mattress is opposite to what I described I was looking for.

I am pretty upset '

Jen25

Jen25North West, QLD

Tray table

The price of this Tray table is very reasonable this has been used regularly and is 6 months old and used as intended for meal times now it has become wobbly and will soon be thrown away I wouldn’t buy another but the price was good the paint wipes off, I’ve read people buy them as bed side table probably better to assemble and not constantly move around this is probably why it’s started to fall apart

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jen, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are sorry to hear that this tray table started to fall apart, but we would love to see you back in the Ballarat store again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

AndrewWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

FUNtastic

Love the staff, love the follow up, love the product ,love the store...but 6 to 8 weeks and CJays comment doesn't inspire hope. But we will let it go based the fantastic previous service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a good experience with our staff and products, and we hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Andrew

Any chance of speeding up delivery ?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, unfortunately we are unable to speed up our delivery process as many items need to be manufactured in and are "Made To Order", I apologize. Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Kodie

KodieCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Rockhampton staff are wonderful and very helpful, the coffee table I brought is solid and perfect for my new lounge room purchasing all fantastic furniture for it. Can't wait to share the final products. It does suck you have to wait for stock to come in but I think that may just be because of the Covid-19 which is totally understandable so I'm going to order more stuff anyways. 100% satisfied with this store and all my purchases so far from fantastic, I've refurnished my bedroom, my son's bedroom and now onto my lounge and dining so very exciting. Thanks again guys for a wonderful experience.

Heidi R.

Heidi R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Purchase

Purchased a rug from FF a couple of weeks ago. Rug was good quality and worth the price listed. Great customer service was provided. Will be shopping there again. Thank you!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heidi, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Bundaberg. It is great to hear that you are happy with your new rug, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

carol

carolNortheast, VIC

Great for the price point.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, thanks so much for shopping with us in Toowoomba and Shepparton. We are glad to hear about the service received from both stores, and we would love to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Matt C.

Matt C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic service by a lady with a great personality even though we came in 10 minutes before closing.
She knew her stuff and saved us time and money.
I would recommend this store to all.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Matt, thanks so much for shopping with us in Casula! We are so glad to hear about the service received so close to closing, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kym

KymPerth, WA

Getting very angry!!!

Found a couch I liked online paid for it bought an extra piece paid with after pay this was in March we’ll here we are almost June and no couch 2 to 4 weeks did someone put weeks instead of months cos this is terrible service!!
One more week and I’ll be heading to the store with my paperwork and debit card for a Full refund and go elsewhere!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kym, I am very sorry to hear you have not received your order. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details so we can assist further. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Tamara Milojevic

Tamara MilojevicSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely disgusted in the price and quality of fantastic furnitures items.

I had spend $700 for a bed package the draws took hours to set up and after we’re so unstable same as the wardrobe I got by it’s self It’s unstable and when I close the doors on the wardrobe there’s a huge gap and all the paint is chipped in corners.
Definitely would not recommend!

Marnie Coates

Marnie CoatesHunter Region, NSW

Great sales team

The team at Fantastic Furniture Port Macquarie were so lovely and helpful. Even though they knew I was from out of town and wouldn't be purchasing from them, they took the time to go through all of my options with me.

lorretta3434

lorretta3434Gippsland, VIC

Brilliant store, very happy customer!

I shopped online, love the range of furniture and website so easy to use, my son assembled the furniture for me, tallboy was time consuming but easy.I would definitely shop again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi lorretta3434, thanks very much for shopping with us online! We are happy to hear you found our website easy to use! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Disappointed

Product was not true to dimentions given so wanted a credit. Took back to the store, recieved no paperwork to say i had returned it and was told 4 -6 weeks wait to get my money back. Asked if i could buy something else and the lady who was rude proceeded to say no whe it clearly states you can in their clauses. Not happy. Dissapointed.

Daniel G.

Daniel G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from friendly staff

Found what I was looking for easily
Range of sofa beds could have been better but the Down Towner was exactly what I was looking for and I could choose from a large range of colours and fabrics
Super friendly and helpful staff
100% recommendation

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daniel G, we are so pleased to hear you found just what you were after! Thank you very much for your kind words about our team in-store and fabric range, we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team