Fantastic Services NSW

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

I would not recommend using this company. First time they had to reschedule 10 minutes before arrival time which we got a call and was advised they would call back as to when they could re do it. I did not receive a call back until I had called multiple times. Once it was rescheduled they advised 6 minutes before the scheduled arrival they are 3 hours at least behind. I called and left a message for someone to call back. I was advised I would receive a call back in 40 minutes. They called back over 8 hours later. I will never use this company again for an end of lease clean.

This company should be avoided at all costs.

We have been waiting for over 4 weeks for someone to come and clean the carpets. they eagerly rang when we made the on-line booking. Nothing since. Avoid this mob.

Moir

MoirSydney, NSW

Good but good be better

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Katia S.

Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

L Cureen

L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Matt Elder

Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

Kitty

KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Anna

Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Moore

MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Melina

MelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean Garden

The service provided was outstanding. Having had a large ash- tree removed by Max and his brother. They came and cut back overgrown shrubs and generally transformed the garden into something that now resembled a garden. Would no doubt in recommending their services.

Diaz

DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

Buckley

BuckleySydney, NSW

Again use service

This is a first time we used cleaning company name Fantastic Services. We were advised in a very kind manner. The quote was spot on and the service exactly as promised and tailored to our needs. They did very good job. Appreciation for the team. We will be using your services in another 2 weeks again.

Ajay

Ajay

Never Ever Engage this company- Save time and energy engage a professional company

End of lease cleaning. Rescheduled service multiple times , Didn't turn up on the agreed time. After hours of wait two people turn up without any equipment , pretend to do an inspection and immediately ask for additional charges. Will be reporting to Fair trade.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Burden off!!

What a fantastic service. Really good customer service and great cleaning team, my house is super clean and I feel such weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you for the team for the being such hard workers.