Fantastic Services NSW

• Rates and Fees

Prad

Prad

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

L Cureen

L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Matt Elder

Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

Kitty

KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Anna

Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Moore

MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Melina

MelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean Garden

The service provided was outstanding. Having had a large ash- tree removed by Max and his brother. They came and cut back overgrown shrubs and generally transformed the garden into something that now resembled a garden. Would no doubt in recommending their services.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Diaz

DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

Buckley

BuckleySydney, NSW

Again use service

This is a first time we used cleaning company name Fantastic Services. We were advised in a very kind manner. The quote was spot on and the service exactly as promised and tailored to our needs. They did very good job. Appreciation for the team. We will be using your services in another 2 weeks again.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Never Ever Engage this company- Save time and energy engage a professional company

End of lease cleaning. Rescheduled service multiple times , Didn't turn up on the agreed time. After hours of wait two people turn up without any equipment , pretend to do an inspection and immediately ask for additional charges. Will be reporting to Fair trade.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Burden off!!

What a fantastic service. Really good customer service and great cleaning team, my house is super clean and I feel such weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you for the team for the being such hard workers.

Kaarin

KaarinSydney, NSW

Friendly Service

This week we had a very deep spring cleaning in our house, also especially the Garage area and the storage room. We end up calling fantastic services and we are impressed with their work and now I have even sign up for a membership. The membership offers discounted deals all year around. It was so easy to work with the cleaners and they turn up to be super friendly. Can’t recommend the team enough!

Gina N.

Gina N.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Service

I recently booked Fantastic Cleaning to clean our mattress, sofa and two armchairs. So we booked the appointment as we could not be there we left a key in a key safe. We returned home, all the cleaning have been completed, all stains removed and we just needed to wait for the items to dry properly before using them .It wasn’t surprise as the cleaners inform us about the wet sofa before leaving house. Very happy with the service and sure to use again.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Hired Fantastic Cleaning to clean my lounge and oven. They arrive 1 1/2 late, left dirty streaks on the lounge after cleaning, dirt on the bottom of the oven, pools of dirty water containing white residue on the floor from their machine, which was then walked through the house. Complained and very little response to date other than an email sent to the wrong address and then another email badly written promising to get back to me (which they haven't).

Welstone Tames

Welstone TamesSydney, NSW

Make me Happy

A new couple came for the 1st time, I was very disappointed with in the beginning for not having our regular cleaners but they were very Polite, I explained them about what need to be done, they really did good job and made me happy.

Dan Welsh

Dan WelshSydney, NSW

Great Service

All I need is my house need to get cleaned, and it did, they come with their own vacuum and put garbage bin outside also they did dishes, room organised. Great service and excellent cleaning from the team who attended.