Cleaning, Pest Control

4.4

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Burden off!!

What a fantastic service. Really good customer service and great cleaning team, my house is super clean and I feel such weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you for the team for the being such hard workers.

Scott C.

Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Professional Cleaners

Great cleaning service on my renovated property. Came out and quoted the job within two hours and booked in to make the service the following morning. The guys were very helpful and professional. I will definitely recommend them.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Never on time, Trick you into signing into a membership

They were always late or wanted to cancel last minute. didn't speak any English which was even more frustrating. Got tricked into buying a membership for discounts knowing i would never make my money back.. AVOID

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services NSW, Newcastle compares to other Services

Super quick, thorough and lovely people

3 cleaners arrived on time with very little notice. Worked very hard, got the job done and very friendly and easy to deal with. Would recommend. Thanks so much, was like having the fairies in :)

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

BeeJ

BeeJ

As good a job as I would have done!

I was unwell so got in professionals. Would it be as good a job as I would do? I'm a fussy cleaner!
    Great job! Such a relief for me!!

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Excellent work

The cleaners were punctual and early. The land lords loved the job that the cleaners did and it passed first time.

A minor incident initially but did their best to resolve the issue

Great service very happy

Sam was Very friendly and did a very efficient service and a professional job will recommend again , and I was very happy with the service