Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

S LloydNew South Wales

Definitely Not Fantastic!

Charline

Charline

Worst service Fantastic Services! Do not waste your money or time!!!

The cleaners arrived 2 hours and 18 minutes late to the booking! Booking was for 9am they arrived 12:18pm! When they finally arrived cleaners said they needed more money to complete end of lease cleaning because unit was not clean? Which unit is clean at end of lease cleaning after furniture is removed? Why would I book they to clean a clean unit in the first place? Very disappointing and they took my money upfront and did not do the job. Getting my refund was not easy many, many phone calls was made. Please be careful of people who promise but do not deliver!!!

Great Customer Service

Although we didnt have a smooth start to my experience with Fantastic Services, they went above and beyond with rectifying my complaint and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Dont trust companies with descriptive adjectives in the title..

Ahmad

Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Robyn V.

Robyn V.Sydney, NSW

Don't use their cleaning services!

The cleaners allocated to us were completely clueless and it is an absolute miracle that we haven't floated away with all of the water left in the cupboards (?), on the walls and floor of our ensuite!

Don't use them unless you want to throw $260 away (2 bed/2 bath unit)...

Janie

JanieSydney

Great result.

Lovely friendly couple did a Fantastic job cleaning my unit yesterday. They were on time, cheerful and cleaned all surfaces in all rooms. I would recommend Fantastic to my friends.

PUNEET NAGAR

PUNEET NAGARSydney, NSW

Worst service ever - no one cares and responds -

DanieSydney, NSW

Awful service, avoid at all cost.

Had problems with them even before cleaning began. Told them when booking as I had already moved out they would need to pick up the keys from the real estate agent. Was told this was not a problem. On the day this memo was not passed on the cleaners didn't know they had to pick up the keys. Was told further more that would be an extra $30. Was outraged that I was not informed, the cost was then waived. The cleaner was extremely rude to my husband and has an awful phone manner. The clean was not done properly just received an email from my agent with photos which showed the spare bathroom was not cleaned along with many areas which were missed. Agent wants to charge me $176 to fix the areas that the cleaner missed.

Danie

In the end don't trust them to clean my apartment again. Real estate agent is going to get there cleaner to finish the job and fantastic cleaners are covering the cost. At least it is a good outcome.

Mardi

MardiSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

I have used the fortnightly domestic cleaning 3 times now and couldnt recommend more highly. The staff are quick and thorough, with great attention to detail and very friendly. I have 2 cats and one sheds a lot of hair constantly. I am also quiet the perfectionist, but the team exceed my expectations with every visit. If theres dust hiding or cat hair lingering, they see it and clean it! I wasn't planning on using the service more than a couple times, but they make it so easy as the times are flexible, and the staff are a delight to have over. It has also freed up a lot of my time, as it takes me over a whole day to do what they do in over an hour. I dont think I'll ever clean again ;)

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Live up to their name

Recently had an end of lease clean conducted on a really large house. They did an outstanding job, everything was spotless, they were prompt and reliable and did exactly what they said they would. They were easy to deal with and the actual cleaner , Sana, was really lovely. Couldn’t fault them, highly recommend.

GJH

GJHSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

End of tenancy cleaning
The state of the house was so bad that i had to get another cleaning service in.
Didn't clean at all.
If you want your bond back, never use them!

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Problems with the cleaning service were handled well by management.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Abrupt $400 price increase on day of clean!

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC alright

I booked a lounge clean yesterday 4pm , due to unforseen circumstances"I had to reschedule which was ok things happen , so made it for the next day , between 4-5pm , waited till 5.10 still no show , i called , they said öh he's 15 mins away , 15 mins turned into 30 mins , called back "oh sorry about this but he had problems with his car so he cant come now , and sorry he didnt call you and he didnt call us" , so within that 20 mins his car broke down ?? they are FANTASTIC alright , fantastic at non communication , i cancelled and said I dont want them here at all now , will try and find a reliable company.

Est N

Est NSydney, NSW

Charges your credit card without auth

Got my sofas “cleaned”, what they do is spray some chemical for a second then suck the fabric out with hot water. No care cleaning. As a result my fabric is damaged from heavy pulling and dirt not cleaned at all. Can’t tell whether service was done. They charged my credit card without my authorisation, when the complaint case was still going on. Thieves!!

Phil M

Phil MSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour and avoid this guys!

Average low quality cleaning service, topped with the worst customer experience you can imagine.
We have been regular customers (weekly service) for more than a year, during this time having their service was mostly a hassle. Every week they had problems, making errors and not sending teams. The customer service was totally not interested in trying to solve the issues.

After requesting a better and more reliable service multiple times, when we told them that if service wasn't going to improve we had to cancel, their reply was an outrageous, after 1 and a half year of being a customer was: "ok bye".

They are completely uninterested in providing a good service, i recommend you stay away from them.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

They were Punctual. Hasnan and Sadid were brilliant. Nothing was too difficult.
They cleaned the apartment throughly.As good as new.
Will recommend Fantastic cleaners.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Alex

AlexElwood

Don't recommend, terrible communication and low ball quotes

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Worst Cleaning Company - do not go with them!