Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning (page 2 of 12)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Moore
MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Diaz
DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Buckley
BuckleySydney, NSW

Again use service

This is a first time we used cleaning company name Fantastic Services. We were advised in a very kind manner. The quote was spot on and the service exactly as promised and tailored to our needs. They did very good job. Appreciation for the team. We will be using your services in another 2 weeks again.

Ajay
Ajay

Never Ever Engage this company- Save time and energy engage a professional company

End of lease cleaning. Rescheduled service multiple times , Didn't turn up on the agreed time. After hours of wait two people turn up without any equipment , pretend to do an inspection and immediately ask for additional charges. Will be reporting to Fair trade.

Kaarin
KaarinSydney, NSW

Friendly Service

This week we had a very deep spring cleaning in our house, also especially the Garage area and the storage room. We end up calling fantastic services and we are impressed with their work and now I have even sign up for a membership. The membership offers discounted deals all year around. It was so easy to work with the cleaners and they turn up to be super friendly. Can’t recommend the team enough!

Gina N.
Gina N.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Service

I recently booked Fantastic Cleaning to clean our mattress, sofa and two armchairs. So we booked the appointment as we could not be there we left a key in a key safe. We returned home, all the cleaning have been completed, all stains removed and we just needed to wait for the items to dry properly before using them .It wasn’t surprise as the cleaners inform us about the wet sofa before leaving house. Very happy with the service and sure to use again.

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Hired Fantastic Cleaning to clean my lounge and oven. They arrive 1 1/2 late, left dirty streaks on the lounge after cleaning, dirt on the bottom of the oven, pools of dirty water containing white residue on the floor from their machine, which was then walked through the house. Complained and very little response to date other than an email sent to the wrong address and then another email badly written promising to get back to me (which they haven't).

Welstone Tames
Welstone TamesSydney, NSW

Make me Happy

A new couple came for the 1st time, I was very disappointed with in the beginning for not having our regular cleaners but they were very Polite, I explained them about what need to be done, they really did good job and made me happy.

Dan Welsh
Dan WelshSydney, NSW

Great Service

All I need is my house need to get cleaned, and it did, they come with their own vacuum and put garbage bin outside also they did dishes, room organised. Great service and excellent cleaning from the team who attended.

Unhappy
UnhappySydney, NSW

End of lease clean - Awful

The end of lease clean was not done well enough to ensure the return of my bond. The cleaners had to re attend and I’m still waiting for the outcome.

• +14Thumbnail
Conor
ConorSydney, NSW

Professionalism!

The team showed up on time, got the job done without any hassle. Polite and considerate, they performed the job as real professionals. Would definitely recommend these guys again. Quality service, quality call center staff.

Dee
Deeleichhardt

Bad experience, worst phone system ever.

Booked for window cleaning, for 10-11am, 10.15am I rang as no show. They msged me back that they would arrive in 25 mins, that would be 10.45, 11.15 I rang again and she called me back 10 mins later and said couldn't get hold of them and doesn't know where they are. So I asked for a refund. Would not recommend.

Amrit
AmritSydney, NSW

Professional and clean

I will highly recommend this service for any type of cleaning job. Guys were hard working and professional. Left smile on our face at end of service and happy with fantastic service

Sharita D.
Sharita D.Sydney, NSW

I had a terrible experience

• +8Thumbnail