Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning (page 3 of 12)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Anne PH
Anne PHSydney, NSW

Great Oven Clean

Very happy with the oven clean service. The cleaners were punctual, polite and efficient and did a very good job on my oven. It is a long time since it has looked so good. They even got off the hard to move grease on the glass window. They also cleaned up our sinks very well afterwards. I would certainly use the service again.

John B.
John B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing experience with vacate clean

Pureau
PureauSydney, NSW

Antivirus Disinfectant

We had some close contact with sick people so Fantastic services helped us a lot with treating our house with Antivirus Disinfectant. The technician was knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us and ensure we were well looked after. Would highly recommend him and this company services!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Benny A.
Benny A.Sydney, NSW

well done!

The team was prompt, polite and got the end of lease job with efficiency and good nature. I would recommend you services without hesitation. Thank you for a job well done.

Becky J.
Becky J.Sydney, NSW

Very good

Even though the cost is a bit over the average, the company was very responsive and answered all my questions about the window cleaning. The team was very polite and efficiently and got the job done very quickly and safely .I was very happy with them.

freefallau
freefallauSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Fabrizio L.
Fabrizio L.Sydney, NSW

Awful Company

Stephanie
Stephanie

UNACCEPTABLE. Cancellation at the time of my appointment.

Mrs Tee
Mrs TeeAU

Don't waste your time. Unprofessional, poor personal hygeine and unethical.

I asked for 8 windows to be cleaned. I was given a price for the job. When the two men arrived (later than originally agreed), they wanted to haggle on the price, saying because my windows had 2 panes of glass in them, it would cost extra. It all seemed like a tourist marketplace, a haggling game to them. Luckily I wasn't in a rush, so I told them to cancel the job. When I said I wanted it cancelled, then they magically were able to honour their initial quote. I still cancelled it. I wouldn't trust these people in my home for five minutes.

As an aside, their body odour was repulsive.

Carpet Cleaning Services

terrible liars and all contracted out

JoshSSydney, NSW

Dont use this company.

• +5Thumbnail
JoshS

I have spoken to your representative and will take this to the tribunal since only 80 dollars compensation was provided

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Not worth the $$$

**Use another service!**

**Do Not Waste your time and Money!**

Booked End of lease cleaning service. Cancelled twice at short notice 2 days in a row. I had to pay 2 extra days rent. Choose another cleaning Service.

The offered me a 20% discount. Didn’t actually give me 20% off and already had a preauthorisation on the full amount.

Then eventually the cleaners came did the job. And emailed after and said.. we can’t offer a 72 guarantee as advertised.

PLEASE DONT USE THIER SERVICE.. it looks all nice when you book, but this is the worst experience I had dealing with a cleaning company.

unknown
unknownNew South Wales

Definitely Not Fantastic!

Charline
Charline

Worst service Fantastic Services! Do not waste your money or time!!!

The cleaners arrived 2 hours and 18 minutes late to the booking! Booking was for 9am they arrived 12:18pm! When they finally arrived cleaners said they needed more money to complete end of lease cleaning because unit was not clean? Which unit is clean at end of lease cleaning after furniture is removed? Why would I book they to clean a clean unit in the first place? Very disappointing and they took my money upfront and did not do the job. Getting my refund was not easy many, many phone calls was made. Please be careful of people who promise but do not deliver!!!