Ahmad

Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Looking for Carpet Cleaning Services?

Read the reviews for Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Ad

Problems with the cleaning service were handled well by management.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Abrupt $400 price increase on day of clean!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Kikee

KikeeSydney

Average carpet clean

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

Ok Service. Not great though

One of the persons who came was really slow. The other one was good. So they ended up doing 1 and half persons job rather than 2.

just ok

The service was just ok. Not what i expected though. The staff was friendly but the service can be improved.

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Looking for Carpet Cleaning Services?

Read the reviews for Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Ad
Hayley Do

Hayley Do

Didn't vaccum

Tech didn't vaccum the couch before cleaning it. When I inspected it, there were crumbs between the wet sections of the couch. Otherwise service was ok

Professional Company

Stains dd not come out of chairs as expected therefore company refunded full cleaning value, customer service department were easy to deal with and proactive.

Saee Ranade

Saee RanadeMelbourne

Can be improved

I am new to this cleaning my house by others business. I have never done it before. This was the first time I called cleaners in my life.I expected them to tell me what they could do in the one and half hour I booked. But they kept saying They'd clean everything i tell them to... n then if i say floors or pipes, they'd they its a different service. IT was frustrating.
1. I kept asking them if they had list of services they could do and they couldnt give me.
2. They did clean the carpet, but i had to re-vacuum them as i still could see hair.
3. The windows were cleaned but were not wiped properly.
4. They came on time, did everything quietly without disturbing us or damaging anything and left without a mess.

Carpet Cleaning Services