Katia S.

Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

L Cureen

L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services NSW, Sydney - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Matt Elder

Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

Kitty

KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Anna

Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Moore

MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Diaz

DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

Buckley

BuckleySydney, NSW

Again use service

This is a first time we used cleaning company name Fantastic Services. We were advised in a very kind manner. The quote was spot on and the service exactly as promised and tailored to our needs. They did very good job. Appreciation for the team. We will be using your services in another 2 weeks again.

Kaarin

KaarinSydney, NSW

Friendly Service

This week we had a very deep spring cleaning in our house, also especially the Garage area and the storage room. We end up calling fantastic services and we are impressed with their work and now I have even sign up for a membership. The membership offers discounted deals all year around. It was so easy to work with the cleaners and they turn up to be super friendly. Can’t recommend the team enough!

Gina N.

Gina N.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Service

I recently booked Fantastic Cleaning to clean our mattress, sofa and two armchairs. So we booked the appointment as we could not be there we left a key in a key safe. We returned home, all the cleaning have been completed, all stains removed and we just needed to wait for the items to dry properly before using them .It wasn’t surprise as the cleaners inform us about the wet sofa before leaving house. Very happy with the service and sure to use again.

Welstone Tames

Welstone TamesSydney, NSW

Make me Happy

A new couple came for the 1st time, I was very disappointed with in the beginning for not having our regular cleaners but they were very Polite, I explained them about what need to be done, they really did good job and made me happy.

Dan Welsh

Dan WelshSydney, NSW

Great Service

All I need is my house need to get cleaned, and it did, they come with their own vacuum and put garbage bin outside also they did dishes, room organised. Great service and excellent cleaning from the team who attended.

Conor

ConorSydney, NSW

Professionalism!

The team showed up on time, got the job done without any hassle. Polite and considerate, they performed the job as real professionals. Would definitely recommend these guys again. Quality service, quality call center staff.