Fantastic Services NSW

Fantastic Services NSW (page 3 of 13)

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Newcastle

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Dee
Deeleichhardt

Bad experience, worst phone system ever.

Booked for window cleaning, for 10-11am, 10.15am I rang as no show. They msged me back that they would arrive in 25 mins, that would be 10.45, 11.15 I rang again and she called me back 10 mins later and said couldn't get hold of them and doesn't know where they are. So I asked for a refund. Would not recommend.

Amrit
AmritSydney, NSW

Professional and clean

I will highly recommend this service for any type of cleaning job. Guys were hard working and professional. Left smile on our face at end of service and happy with fantastic service

Sharita D.
Sharita D.Sydney, NSW

I had a terrible experience

• +8Thumbnail
Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Anne PH
Anne PHSydney, NSW

Great Oven Clean

Very happy with the oven clean service. The cleaners were punctual, polite and efficient and did a very good job on my oven. It is a long time since it has looked so good. They even got off the hard to move grease on the glass window. They also cleaned up our sinks very well afterwards. I would certainly use the service again.

John B.
John B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing experience with vacate clean

Pureau
PureauSydney, NSW

Antivirus Disinfectant

We had some close contact with sick people so Fantastic services helped us a lot with treating our house with Antivirus Disinfectant. The technician was knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us and ensure we were well looked after. Would highly recommend him and this company services!

Daniel A.
Daniel A.Sydney, NSW

Carpet Cleaning

I booked online the night before as my carpet got flooded. Fantastic Services arrived on time and performed the job with outstanding quality. I am very Happy with the Service, will recommend it for sure.

Scott C.
Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Professional Cleaners

Great cleaning service on my renovated property. Came out and quoted the job within two hours and booked in to make the service the following morning. The guys were very helpful and professional. I will definitely recommend them.

Benny A.
Benny A.Sydney, NSW

well done!

The team was prompt, polite and got the end of lease job with efficiency and good nature. I would recommend you services without hesitation. Thank you for a job well done.

Becky J.
Becky J.Sydney, NSW

Very good

Even though the cost is a bit over the average, the company was very responsive and answered all my questions about the window cleaning. The team was very polite and efficiently and got the job done very quickly and safely .I was very happy with them.

freefallau
freefallauSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Fabrizio L.
Fabrizio L.Sydney, NSW

Awful Company

Stephanie
Stephanie

UNACCEPTABLE. Cancellation at the time of my appointment.

Mrs Tee
Mrs TeeAU

Don't waste your time. Unprofessional, poor personal hygeine and unethical.

I asked for 8 windows to be cleaned. I was given a price for the job. When the two men arrived (later than originally agreed), they wanted to haggle on the price, saying because my windows had 2 panes of glass in them, it would cost extra. It all seemed like a tourist marketplace, a haggling game to them. Luckily I wasn't in a rush, so I told them to cancel the job. When I said I wanted it cancelled, then they magically were able to honour their initial quote. I still cancelled it. I wouldn't trust these people in my home for five minutes.

As an aside, their body odour was repulsive.

terrible liars and all contracted out