Fantastic Services NSW

Fantastic Services NSW (page 4 of 13)

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Newcastle

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

JoshSSydney, NSW

Dont use this company.

• +5Thumbnail
JoshS

I have spoken to your representative and will take this to the tribunal since only 80 dollars compensation was provided

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Not worth the $$$

**Use another service!**

**Do Not Waste your time and Money!**

Booked End of lease cleaning service. Cancelled twice at short notice 2 days in a row. I had to pay 2 extra days rent. Choose another cleaning Service.

The offered me a 20% discount. Didn’t actually give me 20% off and already had a preauthorisation on the full amount.

Then eventually the cleaners came did the job. And emailed after and said.. we can’t offer a 72 guarantee as advertised.

PLEASE DONT USE THIER SERVICE.. it looks all nice when you book, but this is the worst experience I had dealing with a cleaning company.

unknown
unknownNew South Wales

Definitely Not Fantastic!

Charline
Charline

Worst service Fantastic Services! Do not waste your money or time!!!

The cleaners arrived 2 hours and 18 minutes late to the booking! Booking was for 9am they arrived 12:18pm! When they finally arrived cleaners said they needed more money to complete end of lease cleaning because unit was not clean? Which unit is clean at end of lease cleaning after furniture is removed? Why would I book they to clean a clean unit in the first place? Very disappointing and they took my money upfront and did not do the job. Getting my refund was not easy many, many phone calls was made. Please be careful of people who promise but do not deliver!!!

Great Customer Service

Although we didnt have a smooth start to my experience with Fantastic Services, they went above and beyond with rectifying my complaint and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Dont trust companies with descriptive adjectives in the title..

Ahmad
Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

James M.
James M.Sydney, NSW

The worst service I've ever had. And I had Telstra.

This company is a total rip off and should never be hired. Please never use them.

Bad cleaning, bad service, total incompetence. I cannot believe these guys. Avoid like the plague!!!

Robyn V.
Robyn V.Sydney, NSW

Don't use their cleaning services!

The cleaners allocated to us were completely clueless and it is an absolute miracle that we haven't floated away with all of the water left in the cupboards (?), on the walls and floor of our ensuite!

Don't use them unless you want to throw $260 away (2 bed/2 bath unit)...

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Never on time, Trick you into signing into a membership

They were always late or wanted to cancel last minute. didn't speak any English which was even more frustrating. Got tricked into buying a membership for discounts knowing i would never make my money back.. AVOID

Janie
JanieSydney

Great result.

Lovely friendly couple did a Fantastic job cleaning my unit yesterday. They were on time, cheerful and cleaned all surfaces in all rooms. I would recommend Fantastic to my friends.

PUNEET NAGAR
PUNEET NAGARSydney, NSW

Worst service ever - no one cares and responds -

DanieSydney, NSW

Awful service, avoid at all cost.

Had problems with them even before cleaning began. Told them when booking as I had already moved out they would need to pick up the keys from the real estate agent. Was told this was not a problem. On the day this memo was not passed on the cleaners didn't know they had to pick up the keys. Was told further more that would be an extra $30. Was outraged that I was not informed, the cost was then waived. The cleaner was extremely rude to my husband and has an awful phone manner. The clean was not done properly just received an email from my agent with photos which showed the spare bathroom was not cleaned along with many areas which were missed. Agent wants to charge me $176 to fix the areas that the cleaner missed.

Danie

In the end don't trust them to clean my apartment again. Real estate agent is going to get there cleaner to finish the job and fantastic cleaners are covering the cost. At least it is a good outcome.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I would highly recommend this company, very efficient, reliable service, kept in touch prior to arrival and also while cleaning our apartment. They have done a great job and we would use them again.