Fantastic Services NSW

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Disaster

They have cancel booking, after confirming they are coming. Even they ask for parking to be organized, when I confirm they just cancel the booking with no explanation. Big trouble

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Mel Malhotra

Mel Malhotra

The worst … they just cancel even after booking

They book the cleaners and cancel creating total havoc .. all the planning of moving out end of lease due to Fantastic’s inefficiency & unprofessional. Never ever use their services of any kind now or the future

Would note rely on this company

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

I would not recommend using this company. First time they had to reschedule 10 minutes before arrival time which we got a call and was advised they would call back as to when they could re do it. I did not receive a call back until I had called multiple times. Once it was rescheduled they advised 6 minutes before the scheduled arrival they are 3 hours at least behind. I called and left a message for someone to call back. I was advised I would receive a call back in 40 minutes. They called back over 8 hours later. I will never use this company again for an end of lease clean.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

This company should be avoided at all costs.

We have been waiting for over 4 weeks for someone to come and clean the carpets. they eagerly rang when we made the on-line booking. Nothing since. Avoid this mob.

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Ajay

Ajay

Never Ever Engage this company- Save time and energy engage a professional company

End of lease cleaning. Rescheduled service multiple times , Didn't turn up on the agreed time. After hours of wait two people turn up without any equipment , pretend to do an inspection and immediately ask for additional charges. Will be reporting to Fair trade.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Hired Fantastic Cleaning to clean my lounge and oven. They arrive 1 1/2 late, left dirty streaks on the lounge after cleaning, dirt on the bottom of the oven, pools of dirty water containing white residue on the floor from their machine, which was then walked through the house. Complained and very little response to date other than an email sent to the wrong address and then another email badly written promising to get back to me (which they haven't).

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

End of lease clean - Awful

The end of lease clean was not done well enough to ensure the return of my bond. The cleaners had to re attend and I’m still waiting for the outcome.

• +14Thumbnail
Dee

Deeleichhardt

Bad experience, worst phone system ever.

Booked for window cleaning, for 10-11am, 10.15am I rang as no show. They msged me back that they would arrive in 25 mins, that would be 10.45, 11.15 I rang again and she called me back 10 mins later and said couldn't get hold of them and doesn't know where they are. So I asked for a refund. Would not recommend.

John B.

John B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing experience with vacate clean

freefallau