Fantastic Services NSW

• Timeliness
Katia S.
Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Pascale
PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

L Cureen
L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Matt Elder
Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

Kitty
KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Anna
Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Moore
MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Melina
MelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean Garden

The service provided was outstanding. Having had a large ash- tree removed by Max and his brother. They came and cut back overgrown shrubs and generally transformed the garden into something that now resembled a garden. Would no doubt in recommending their services.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Diaz
DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

Buckley
BuckleySydney, NSW

Again use service

This is a first time we used cleaning company name Fantastic Services. We were advised in a very kind manner. The quote was spot on and the service exactly as promised and tailored to our needs. They did very good job. Appreciation for the team. We will be using your services in another 2 weeks again.

Caroline
CarolineSydney, NSW

Burden off!!

What a fantastic service. Really good customer service and great cleaning team, my house is super clean and I feel such weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you for the team for the being such hard workers.

Kaarin
KaarinSydney, NSW

Friendly Service

This week we had a very deep spring cleaning in our house, also especially the Garage area and the storage room. We end up calling fantastic services and we are impressed with their work and now I have even sign up for a membership. The membership offers discounted deals all year around. It was so easy to work with the cleaners and they turn up to be super friendly. Can’t recommend the team enough!

Gina N.
Gina N.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Service

I recently booked Fantastic Cleaning to clean our mattress, sofa and two armchairs. So we booked the appointment as we could not be there we left a key in a key safe. We returned home, all the cleaning have been completed, all stains removed and we just needed to wait for the items to dry properly before using them .It wasn’t surprise as the cleaners inform us about the wet sofa before leaving house. Very happy with the service and sure to use again.

Welstone Tames
Welstone TamesSydney, NSW

Make me Happy

A new couple came for the 1st time, I was very disappointed with in the beginning for not having our regular cleaners but they were very Polite, I explained them about what need to be done, they really did good job and made me happy.