Fantastic Services QLD, Brisbane

3.8

wonderful job!

I got pets in my house causing me daily misery, a lot of hair on the couch and carpets. A couple from Fantastic did amazing job. I would need my house cleaning at least fortnights, so my search is over. Thank you fantastic.

Mongoose

Poor cleaning standard.

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling! Will never use again

Kate

Hi there, there is no mutual agreement. After the review got posted, the customer service manager has contacted us to rectify the situation. The issue was eventually resolved with some out of pocket expenses remaining.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fantastic Services

We had an end of lease clean completed and the end result was just as per the company name... Fantastic! The cleaners were very polite, and very thorough with the house clean and all was spotless when finished. I highly recommend.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking, Never again!!

Just a had my mattress cleaned by fantastic cleaners.. hands down the worst experience. Mattress still has every little stain, smells like wet clothes.. no deodoriser.. NOTHING!! Rang them to tell them I wasn’t happy, the representative said they don’t do deodoriser, but when I made the booking , they said that was part of the deluxe package, they said they’d call back, no call, no nothing. I wish I paid that little bit extra for electro dry. Never ever again!

Gareth Shields

Gareth ShieldsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great worker

Had my carpet cleaned. Young guy was very friendly, efficient and professional. I would definitely use again if needed in the future.

Find out how Fantastic Services QLD, Brisbane compares to other Services

Cleaning ang handyman services.

Extremely polite and professional. Work done in a quiet and efficient manner. Area attended to left clean and tidy. Punctual arrival to my residence.

Jim D

Jim DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

Please Don’t bother dealing with this company they cancelled 3 times on me. Worst company I have ever dealt with!

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very good service. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the great job done last Wednesday. The cleaners are very nice and obliging. We appreciate your help in keeping the place clean. Many thanks again.

Great attention to detail

Lovely staff who worked hard and cleaned very thoroughly, while taking care of my precious possessions. Very pleased with the work.

Diligent & Good Service

Nikhil & Manpreet were sent to assist with our moving out cleaning and kudos to them; we had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony + carpet steaming, etc all the works. They cleaned from 9am till 4pm, detailed with their cleaning and followed up with areas that were difficult to clean, making sure everything was to the expected condition.

Would definitely recommend fantastic cleaners to our friends!

Never again!!!

Excellent Service Could not Fault

Parts of our garden had become something of a forest. Fantastic Gardeners did a wonderful job getting all the weeds out by hand! They then took away all the grass and advised on mulching. I had two gardeners and both did a magnificent job. I will now be using Fantastic Gardeners to maintain our garden. Could not fault their job and their attitude, they did everything I asked. Extremely happy with their work.

Spring clean was excellent.

Booked a Spring Clean with Fantastic Cleaners. The two men were polite, courteous & provided an excellent clean of my home. Would have them back. I would highly recommend this company for cleaning.

Friendly and on time

Did a great job on our carpets and were dead on time even though we needed them late on a Sunday

Oven Cleaning.

Mohit attended this morning to clean my oven, he did a fantastic job with an old dirty oven, it was sparkling when he left, great job. The oven and racks were cleaned and were like new, great customer service, i will be using fantastic cleaning services again as they did a good job, if you want your oven cleaned highly recommended.

kelly

kellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over the moon

Great professional quick service by sam. Looks fantastic. Cleaned up after finished, was on time. Recommended Sam to anyone. Thanks