Fantastic Services SA, Adelaide

3.9

Paul Stiffle

Paul StiffleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with result.

The team were on time and did a very good job! A few small areas missed but overall very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

It couldn’t get any worse!

So after two cancelled appointments in one day both of which were not even advised to us that they were not turning up we are waiting for our funds to still be refunded for a service never provided. Far from fantastic!

Peter
    Peter

Thank you for resolving the matter promptly and personally contacting us.

CARPET CLEANING

We had our office cleaned by Fantastic Cleaners, they did a superb job coming in on a Saturday so it did not disturb our working week. They also had to haul the machine up the stairs. Excellent job done on our carpets, we are very pleased thank you!

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services SA, Adelaide compares to other Services

Wonderful job

I can't believe how good my carpet looks. The house feels a lot cleaner and smells better :) thank you so much

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Best cleaning service, highly recommended

Mohit did a complete house clean, and it came up absolutely perfect! Couldn't be any happier with the service, highly recommend! Best cleaning service I've ever used. Friendly and professional staff are just an added bonus.

excellent job

Didn't think that it would turn out the way it did but they did a suburb job and I love it. I would totally recommend them. And ill call them when I need another steem clean. Cheers guys

maria
    maria

Do yous do lounge suit cleaning?. I need my couches cleaned just needs freshening up. Thank you

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Terrible clean, do not use these services

Great service from Sam!!

Sam and his colleagues did a fabulous clean of my carpets, rugs and sofas. It was a big job but their service was efficient and thorough.