Fantastic Services VIC, Geelong - Cleaning

Fantastic Services VIC, Geelong - Cleaning

SunnyS

SunnySGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good clean

Good service. Very quick on getting on appointment and done very good job. The person who came was in uniform, gwell spoken and very cooperative . Would definitely recommend their services.

Oven Cleaning

Amazing job of cleaning my oven & microwave! Will definitely use the business again. The technican was very polite & did awesome job. Thank you

Very Poor Service

It is unfortunate that the service was not acceptable. They promised a lot for the End of Lease Cleaning but have not done what was promised. I took photos of the work that was not completed, as listed below, but was met with, if you landlord signs off then it's fine.

Shower screen not done.
Floors not done.
Skirting not done.
Cupboards not done fully.
Dust on top of cupboard doors.
Blinds dusty and not touched.
Grout on floor in bathroom not done.

It's lucky that they are ripping up the floor boards in our old apartment or they would have never said it was fine. Oh and a lucky extra is that they threw out the spare light bulbs we had.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

We did not find any agreement, you harrassed me for a week trying to bribe me to not write a bad review about your company. Then you wait til you think I wont comment back on this post to say we found agreement.

So happy!

Very professional. Carpets look great
Fast and efficient service. The communication frim booking until completion was fantastic. Thorougjly recomend to anyone

Satisfied

I was pleased with the service and the advice as the carpet came up very well.I was a little disappointed that I had to confirm the quote before the work began and I think that when quoting this should be made very clear what is being quoted for after the client describes exactly the work required as I did.

Cleaning in Brighton

What a fantastic job, Carpets are perfectly clean, team were on time and professional. At such a reasonable price - THANK YOU FANTASTIC CLEANERS!

Unreliable, unprofessional, terrible customer service.

Sandra D

Sandra DMelbourne

Outstanding from start to finish

Booked two jobs online for the same time and day. Online booking was trouble free. Cleaner arrived on time to do both jobs. He introduced himself, was professional, efficient and worked magic on my carpets and oven. All went according to plan from booking to job's end. Can't say that about too many services.

Quick, helpful and thorough!

Quick, helpful and thorough!
Steam cleaned carpets, and washed range-hood.
Helped move some boxes that were in the way before commencing.

Oven sparkling

Very happy with service. Oven spotless. No mess left. Very thorough and courteous. On time very efficient. Would highly recommend their services.

Great quick n professional cleaning ruby and sunny did fabulous job end of lease at my property i wi

Sunny and rubby did great job they are quick n providing professional service I booked them for end of lease cleaning I never even think that anybody can do spotless cleaning but they did I am very satisfied n happy with their job n I will give se your company again in future

Vicky
Vicky

Good service, professional & did a good job cleaning. Thank you Sunny & Ruby.

Excellent customer service and cleaning

Very good experience - after initial phone contact (then emails because I had to rearrange booking) Kon arrived on time, worked extremely hard on all the jobs - windows, curtains, blinds, sofas and carpets - in an efficient and friendly manner. House is sparkling!!! Thank you

Meticulous oven cleaning

I had Sam the oven cleaner come over to clean my oven that hadn't been cleaned in many years. He knew exactly what he was doing, very professional and brought my oven back to life. It's as good as new.
Thank you Sam.
I will definitely call you again