Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne

Cleaning, Handyman, Gardening, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great customer service

Good phone service for booking. Operator was very nice to deal with. The carpet cleaning was very thorough and the cleaner gave excellent customer service and was very polite and helpful.

Pauline Scala
Pauline ScalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use and don’t sign membership

I had booked a weekly clean a month ago - to commence tomorrow to coincide with first open house inspection Saturday. Booking was confirmed with funds held from my bank account. I received a call last night advising the booking was no longer available and they could do next Tuesday- and then again on Thursday. Of absolutely no use to me at all. !

Tama
TamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Our carpets were in a really bad way, lots of spotting.
The technician assessed the carpet and liaised with me honestly, advising that it would be unlikely that they’ll be able to remove all the spots but would there best.
At the end he showed me what they couldn’t get out.
To be honest, I was impressed by what they had accomplished.
100% great service - arrived between the expected times, great communication, thorough work.
Definitely recommending to friends.

Leon B.
Leon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet cleaned well, but scuff marks left on walls

Did a good job of cleaning the carpet, but left a lot of scuff marks and scratches around the base board due to the heavy metal hose that was slammed into the wall as he was cleaning.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

Oven is the cleanest it’s even been

$150 for two hours works and the oven looks brand new again :) could not have done it myself and have it turn out as good. Will definitely get them back again to do other appliances later

Carpet cleaning

Did a good job will recommend this place to others . Out of all the previous serives for carpet cleaning before this one the beat one come to us one the day we call ❤️

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

The girls have been doing a really great job. Service is very efficient.

I have regular cleaning. Service is really good and efficient. Quite tailor made.I recommend. I'm thinking of availing other services available now. It really makes your life a bit easier.

Veronica
Veronica Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left dead flies in window seal and dirty floor

Absolutely terribly disappointed would never hire them again we now have to clean up after the cleaners. Nearly $500 for absolutely not doing anything I will this further and expect a refund.

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic??? Not even mediocre

UPDATE: the company did get in touch with me and refunded me one hour but this should not have happened in the first place.

Had two cleaners for 1.5 hours, did bare minimum, did not clean bathtub, worked so slowly it was ridiculous, seriously 30 minutes to lazily/disinterestedly wipe a bench top and some taps (which had been cleaned by us the day before). Paid for spring clean got clean as little as possible. Wanted to ask them to leave after 30 minutes but still would have paid for it anyway so let them finish. Also they charged my card 5 days BEFORE the service. Paid extra for wall spot cleaning, not done. Did it myself this morning

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional carpet cleaning service performed by SIYENRA

This service was punctual and thorough. My rugs look good as new! They worked hard to remove food and play dough stains from messy kids. Premium price but worth it. Thanks for great work.

Christie
Christie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service

The cleaning itself was done well but the Customer Service team were terrible quoted incorrectly so the price changed when it was too late and the service had started . The website is difficult to navigate and when I tried to get my receipt from website after being advised it was there I had to contact call centre to email directly as the receipt was not online as advised. I advised when I first called that I was moving from property and I was not offered any additional services such as pest control and cleaning so having to find separate providers added to the stress of moving already. All in all a very poor experience

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keys taken and door left open

We booked for a clean to be done yesterday. Sales staff were very helpful but cleaners spent considerable time on their phone watching YouTube clips and completing jobs that the were asked not to do before being left alone where they only cleaned the one floor and left leaving the house wide open and taking the keys with them. We were charged for a partial clean but left scrambling and we still don't have the keys back! Very unhappy would not recommend.

GERALDINE DESSA
GERALDINE DESSAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven is new again!

The booking process was simple. The technician was committed to achieving a good result. The trays came up near spotless and the oven looks super clean! I am very pleased with the result. Thank you!

Wahn
WahnMelbourne

I can't fault these guys

Nice friendly workers I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get their bond back. They cleand it so well that the place was cleaner than what it was when I first moved in

Continuously let me down

I’ve been booking this company for around 4-5 months on a fortnightly basis, I was really happy at the start and the cleaning was ok, however after 4 reschedules (2 with 24hrs and 1 with 3 hrs notice) I cannot vouch for their reliability - I’m now working with another company that delivers on their promises.