Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening

Bronwyn. Kew 3101

Bronwyn. Kew 3101Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time as good as the first!

This was the second time Jas the gardener had been. The first time he attended he finished well within the time and I was charged for the lesser time - very honest. Everything was left clean and tidy. The second time was just as good as the previous visit. The area was left clean and tidy, Jas kept discussing and checking with me how I wanted the work done as it is an older established garden. He had a great attitude and listened to my instructions. Jas is extremely polite and helpful and I will have him back any day!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with job!

Jas did a great job trimming my English box hedges in my garden. He also cleaned up after the job was done so was very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend to others.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Lawn and garden neat and tidy

On time, professional and polite - FANTASTIC! My yard is looking neat and tidy again. I'll be rebooking my garden services for sure.

functional and professional

The operators turned up on time, were cheerful and efficient and polite.

The service requested was a thorough oven clean which was done way beyond my expectations - well worth the money and I will go back to this company for other services

Boli M

Boli MMelbourne

Fantastic Gardeners

I was very happy with the gardening service provided. Josh went above and beyond my expectations - his work at getting my garden under control is very much appreciated. I was very impressed with the care and attention taken in getting my garden looking as good as it did. I can't fault the level of service received from initial enquiry to completion of work. Thank you Josh and Fantastic Gardeners!

Quick Response and Fantastic Service

Fantastic Cleaners were extremely quick to contact me back in regard to my last minute service request. They were extremely flexible and done a fantastic job in cleaning the carpets. Highly recommend.

The best gardening service ever!

We have been using Fantastic Gardeners now for just over a year and our garden has never looked better. Their attention to detail cannot be faulted. I would recommend this service to anyone who would like to see their garden transformed overnight! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jane

Jane

Great job

These guys performed a small miracle in my neglected front yard, removing weeds and layers of soil from bluestone paving. It was a tough job but they were pleasant, polite and professional at all times.

Simply Wow !!

Very pleased with the work carried out on my back garden. Borders weeded and tidied, Ivy cut back from garage roof and the grass cut. The gardening team were very friendly, polite and efficient. Will be hiring them again this week!

Avazzadeher

AvazzadeherMelbourne

Perfect

The gardeners where extremely help hard working and did a great job. It would be good to quote the price on the website and to have more bags for a garden clean up, so that you don't need go restock