Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening

• Rates and Fees
Ray V.

Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Happy to recommend

Happy to recommendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Cleaners

This is the first time I am using Fantastic cleaners and I am really pleased with their service. My carpets were really stained and looking out dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentleman that cleaned carpet was polite and professional.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weed Cleaning

We moved into a new house a month ago where weeds had taken over the back garden. Boys were able to completely clear the garden and we had yesterday Christmas gathering where grandchildren had open place to play, we did some family BBQ as well. Very pleased and totally recommend Fantastic Services. want to thank you for overall work.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hedge Cutting

Bobby came round to do battle with a couple of rather large hedges which needed some serious cutting back. Turned up as agreed and did a really splendid job. Will happily have back to do more garden related and would highy recommend to others.

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Gardening

Gardener Daniel from Fantastic came to us took full days to Tidy up. The grass was like a meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lot of tidying to do but they did Ana amazing job. He worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any gardening work.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Dineth

Dineth did a fantastic job pruning our overhanging trees and bushes, as well as mowing and weeding. We will book him again in the new year and highly recommend his services. Nick.

S Miguel

S MiguelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Gardener

Having Camilo a couple of times over the past few weeks, I cant recommend highly enough, he is Professional, prompt, friendly and genuine top lad. I have had my lawn mowed and garden tidied up and tree cut down. Great value for money. He is awesome. I will use him every time I have a gardener need as he is top drawer on every level.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A brilliant job done. So grateful.

Dineth did an amazing job with our garden. He turned an overgrown mess into such a nice space to enjoy again. He worked hard, and it looks amazing now. He even came back to remove additional waste. We’re very very happy.

Sujan

Sujan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Service

Fantastic Gardener did a marvellous job on our overgrown hedges. He was efficient and professional and left the garden looking 100% better than when he arrived. He cleared away everything. He gave excellent value for money. I highly recommend his services and he will be my first choice when I need more work done in future. Thank you Sammy.

Michael F.

Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team

Daniel and his team dis a great job on our front and back garden.Done a great tidy up and grass mowing. W e will continue to use Daniel on a regular basis to look after our garden because he did such a great job and so polite and very knowledgeable. We are very happy customers. Thank you Daniel and Fantastic.

Anne M

Anne MMelbourne

Great Job!!

The gardener worked very hard. He performed the mowing, edging & weeding promptly. He was very pleasant & arrived punctually. Great help - Great service!
Would highly recommend. Thankyou to the gardener sent today!!

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gardening experience!

Gardeners from Fantastic came to us took full days to tidy up. The grass was like meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lots of tidying to do but they did an amazing job. They worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending them for any gardening work.

Ellena

EllenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard workers

Brian’s team have spent all day tackling my extremely overgrown hedges, removed a wisteria, cut the weed & cleaned up all the messy bushes, what a hard workers. My garden looks twice the size. Cant tell you how pleased I am & surely using fantastic gardening again in near future..

ivana d.

ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Gardening

Jimmy his team has shown highly efficient work on our neglected overgrown front lawn and backyard. They trimmed everything very professionally and also helped us with new ideas for the designing perfect gardening or growing seasoning vegetables. They did very neat and tidy job. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend them and will be using them again.

Great Service

They were great to deal with and explained exactly what they were going to do. Very pleased with the overall result and would use again. Can highly recommend this service.

Anna66

Anna66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pruning hedges

We had Fantastic Services prune all our front garden hedges and they did a great job. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards so we were happy with that, thanks

Stella Leonidas

Stella LeonidasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My garden has never looked better!

I’ve been using Fantastic services for all of my gardening needs and my garden has never looked better! My lawn is always cut to perfection and my rose bushes are just perfect. I’m always getting compliments on how wonderful my garden looks.

New user

New userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and a great job

It was very easy to organise and the job was very well done. No complaints at all. I will definitely use this service again and would be happy to recommend to others.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Read the fine print in your confirmation email!!! Make sure you add an hour on to your specified booking time.

I booked for a gardening service for 1100. At 1115 when the gardener had not arrived I checked the confirmation email and found that this company has ‘flexibility’ in adhering to the appointment time specified by the customer. Arrival time for the service can be up to 1 hour after the requested time. They say that this accounts for traffic and other unforeseen delays eg the previous job going over time. How ridiculous and inconvenient. I have never experienced this with other services. Why ask the customer for a booking time in the first instance? Some of us work and have diaries to maintain.

Bronwyn. Kew 3101

Bronwyn. Kew 3101Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time as good as the first!

This was the second time Jas the gardener had been. The first time he attended he finished well within the time and I was charged for the lesser time - very honest. Everything was left clean and tidy. The second time was just as good as the previous visit. The area was left clean and tidy, Jas kept discussing and checking with me how I wanted the work done as it is an older established garden. He had a great attitude and listened to my instructions. Jas is extremely polite and helpful and I will have him back any day!