Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't even bother to show up or call

Recieved text confirming booking at 4pm day before. Got to booking window and no one showed up. Tried to call gardener and the button in the app wouldn't work. Called fantastic services to finally get a call saying they cancelled as it might rain today. I pointed out there had been no rain in the last hour and if they had turned up they could have done the work. Was told it would rain today so they cancelled. To make matters worse they charged my card in full 5 days BEFORE service so now I have to wait and rely on them to return my money. Absolutely waste of time and money.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

Ray V.
Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Happy to recommend
Happy to recommendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Cleaners

This is the first time I am using Fantastic cleaners and I am really pleased with their service. My carpets were really stained and looking out dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentleman that cleaned carpet was polite and professional.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weed Cleaning

We moved into a new house a month ago where weeds had taken over the back garden. Boys were able to completely clear the garden and we had yesterday Christmas gathering where grandchildren had open place to play, we did some family BBQ as well. Very pleased and totally recommend Fantastic Services. want to thank you for overall work.

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hedge Cutting

Bobby came round to do battle with a couple of rather large hedges which needed some serious cutting back. Turned up as agreed and did a really splendid job. Will happily have back to do more garden related and would highy recommend to others.

Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Gardening

Gardener Daniel from Fantastic came to us took full days to Tidy up. The grass was like a meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lot of tidying to do but they did Ana amazing job. He worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any gardening work.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Dineth

Dineth did a fantastic job pruning our overhanging trees and bushes, as well as mowing and weeding. We will book him again in the new year and highly recommend his services. Nick.

S Miguel
S MiguelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Gardener

Having Camilo a couple of times over the past few weeks, I cant recommend highly enough, he is Professional, prompt, friendly and genuine top lad. I have had my lawn mowed and garden tidied up and tree cut down. Great value for money. He is awesome. I will use him every time I have a gardener need as he is top drawer on every level.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A brilliant job done. So grateful.

Dineth did an amazing job with our garden. He turned an overgrown mess into such a nice space to enjoy again. He worked hard, and it looks amazing now. He even came back to remove additional waste. We’re very very happy.

Sujan
Sujan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Service

Fantastic Gardener did a marvellous job on our overgrown hedges. He was efficient and professional and left the garden looking 100% better than when he arrived. He cleared away everything. He gave excellent value for money. I highly recommend his services and he will be my first choice when I need more work done in future. Thank you Sammy.

Michael F.
Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team

Daniel and his team dis a great job on our front and back garden.Done a great tidy up and grass mowing. W e will continue to use Daniel on a regular basis to look after our garden because he did such a great job and so polite and very knowledgeable. We are very happy customers. Thank you Daniel and Fantastic.

Anne M
Anne MMelbourne

Great Job!!

The gardener worked very hard. He performed the mowing, edging & weeding promptly. He was very pleasant & arrived punctually. Great help - Great service!
Would highly recommend. Thankyou to the gardener sent today!!

Lilly
LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gardening experience!

Gardeners from Fantastic came to us took full days to tidy up. The grass was like meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lots of tidying to do but they did an amazing job. They worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending them for any gardening work.

Ellena
EllenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard workers

Brian’s team have spent all day tackling my extremely overgrown hedges, removed a wisteria, cut the weed & cleaned up all the messy bushes, what a hard workers. My garden looks twice the size. Cant tell you how pleased I am & surely using fantastic gardening again in near future..

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fantastic Services reviews