Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening

• Rates and Fees
Anna66

Anna66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pruning hedges

We had Fantastic Services prune all our front garden hedges and they did a great job. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards so we were happy with that, thanks

Stella Leonidas

Stella LeonidasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My garden has never looked better!

I’ve been using Fantastic services for all of my gardening needs and my garden has never looked better! My lawn is always cut to perfection and my rose bushes are just perfect. I’m always getting compliments on how wonderful my garden looks.

New user

New userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and a great job

It was very easy to organise and the job was very well done. No complaints at all. I will definitely use this service again and would be happy to recommend to others.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Gardening compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Read the fine print in your confirmation email!!! Make sure you add an hour on to your specified booking time.

I booked for a gardening service for 1100. At 1115 when the gardener had not arrived I checked the confirmation email and found that this company has ‘flexibility’ in adhering to the appointment time specified by the customer. Arrival time for the service can be up to 1 hour after the requested time. They say that this accounts for traffic and other unforeseen delays eg the previous job going over time. How ridiculous and inconvenient. I have never experienced this with other services. Why ask the customer for a booking time in the first instance? Some of us work and have diaries to maintain.

Bronwyn. Kew 3101

Bronwyn. Kew 3101Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time as good as the first!

This was the second time Jas the gardener had been. The first time he attended he finished well within the time and I was charged for the lesser time - very honest. Everything was left clean and tidy. The second time was just as good as the previous visit. The area was left clean and tidy, Jas kept discussing and checking with me how I wanted the work done as it is an older established garden. He had a great attitude and listened to my instructions. Jas is extremely polite and helpful and I will have him back any day!

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with job!

Jas did a great job trimming my English box hedges in my garden. He also cleaned up after the job was done so was very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend to others.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Lawn and garden neat and tidy

On time, professional and polite - FANTASTIC! My yard is looking neat and tidy again. I'll be rebooking my garden services for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

functional and professional

The operators turned up on time, were cheerful and efficient and polite.

The service requested was a thorough oven clean which was done way beyond my expectations - well worth the money and I will go back to this company for other services

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Boli M

Boli MMelbourne

Fantastic Gardeners

I was very happy with the gardening service provided. Josh went above and beyond my expectations - his work at getting my garden under control is very much appreciated. I was very impressed with the care and attention taken in getting my garden looking as good as it did. I can't fault the level of service received from initial enquiry to completion of work. Thank you Josh and Fantastic Gardeners!

Gardening & Landscaping

Quick Response and Fantastic Service

Fantastic Cleaners were extremely quick to contact me back in regard to my last minute service request. They were extremely flexible and done a fantastic job in cleaning the carpets. Highly recommend.

Jane

Jane

Great job

These guys performed a small miracle in my neglected front yard, removing weeds and layers of soil from bluestone paving. It was a tough job but they were pleasant, polite and professional at all times.

Simply Wow !!

Very pleased with the work carried out on my back garden. Borders weeded and tidied, Ivy cut back from garage roof and the grass cut. The gardening team were very friendly, polite and efficient. Will be hiring them again this week!

Avazzadeher

AvazzadeherMelbourne

Perfect

The gardeners where extremely help hard working and did a great job. It would be good to quote the price on the website and to have more bags for a garden clean up, so that you don't need go restock