Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Lived up to the name

Mehrdad and his team did a brilliant job. They were punctual and friendly, they worked hard to get the job done when they said it would be done, and they communicated exactly what they were doing, and why.

TJ G.
TJ G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst handyman service/ experience. Unreliable, unresponsive and unprofessional

Unreliable and unprofessional service.
Appointment was cancelled twice after spending long hours waiting for the technician to come. The second appointment was worse by the technician calling personally to reschedule an hour and a half early, ending up with me rushing home just to wait for nothing for couple of hours. No message or information of his whereabout in between. Called the centre only to be told to cancel the appointment as he couldn't make it on day of appointment, for the second time.
Company has to understand the purpose of making an appointment as people has things to do, you don't expect people to just wait around and cancel on them last minute.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Handymen

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Handyman compares to other Handymen

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

S. Walsh
S. WalshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable Service

The Handyman Scott from Fantastic Services was Prompt and Reliable as always. This was the 3rd time booking a specialist Handyman from Fantastic Services and again they didn't let me down. Scott did all tasks for the booked period of 2 hours, even he had time to fix an extra task. I am really happy with the service and would keep using the company in the future for property repairs.

SujesmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish removal great job. Came right on time very pleased
Would definitely recommend to everyone. I’ll use this service next time I have garden waste to remove. Your representative was very efficient. Well done.

Sujesma

Great service will use again

Chandrika
ChandrikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardworking Handyman

I booked a handyman and he was punctual and hard working. It is nice to book a person who knows what to do and does not waste your time. I had a couple of tasks for him- fixing my kitchen cabinet, replaced a door handle and install a new bathroom rack. I am happy that I choose fantastic services will definitely recommend them.

ElDenz
ElDenzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, friendly, quality service

Fantastic Services provided an amazing handyman/builder to both disassemble and reassemble my furniture. He was punctual, helpful, friendly and so good at his job. I can't thank you enough for providing such a professional and easy service, and I would recommend this service to anyone.

Robyn Young
Robyn YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done

The guys Rehung a very heavy and large concealed sliding door that had jammed and my wife and I couldn’t get back on track. We were very happy and satisfied With the job done. The handymen where punctual, polite and respectful. Happy to recommend and use again.

Plastering and repair job

The handyman did a great job. I needed some outdoor areas blocked to prevent possum entry and a hole in the indoor ceiling patched. Both jobs were carried out efficiently and he cleaned up afterwards.

krissy b.
krissy b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Merdad is the best!!

Merdad did a great job!! Professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend! Will use again when needed. He patched a hole for us our dog had made and now you can’t even tell it was there! So happy with the result.

Great service, good price

I had some small maintenance jobs in my apartment completed by a Fantastic handyman. He reattached the window blind strings to the wall and fixed a broken toilet seat. Great service, good price.
My only complaint is that I didn't like having to pay for the service BEFORE it happened. Thank you.

david huang
david huangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The job was to repair a hole in the cement fibro fence.

Fantastic services lived up to their name- a fantastic service. It is not easy to find tradespeople that can do these type of odd jobs. Obviously these people are not only very skilled but are multiskilled. Handyman was polite and punctual.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Terrible service. Avoid at all costs.

DON'T TRUST THEIR BOOKING CONFIRMATION. I made a booking, they tried to charge me and no one showed up. They then decided to tell me they couldn't do the job - AFTER a no-show. No explanation as to why they accepted the booking in the first place, no explanation why they tried to charge me for a job they couldn't do, no explanation as to why they didn't call me to tell me that they were not showing up. No one picks up their hotline for 'existing bookings' -but boy, do they pick up fast if you select 'new bookings' option. DO NOT use these guys. They will try to take your money, even though they knew they couldn't do the job in the first place. Facts.

Tina Nichol
Tina NicholGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New door lock installation

Two new locks were added to my daughter’s wardrobes. We had a professional and respectful person do a thorough and clean job. Will use this company again in the future. Thank you very much.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fantastic Services reviews