Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Handyman

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Handyman

Great work and quick turnaround

The guys that came and fitted and installed the TV wall mount brackets did a great job. They were quick and efficient and did not leave until we were happy with the job. Would highly recommend.

Rates and Fees

He did a great job

He took the time to understand the problem before he arrived which was essential to fixing the problem. All the Doors presented different problems which he fixed thoroughly and this was a great job

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a positive experience

I had an external door which would not lock, so I needed to have it fixed urgently. To my delight they arrived at my door within about two hours of booking the job. Medad and his assistant were polite and very easy to work with, efficient and did a really good job of fixing the door and kept me informed of their progress, nothing was too much trouble. I'll definitely be using this company again and based on my experience would highly recommend them.

Naresh

Naresh

Very professional and reasonable

Can't expect more from a Handyman and for the price being paid. I would suggest the client to send them the pictures and clearly describe upfront on what is being expected.

Chris J

Chris JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Painting and General Repairs

Rates and Fees

Hassle free cleaning

June

June

brilliant clean

Our oven, stove top and vent look wonderful. I'm very happy with the job done and have no problem recommending them.

High quality work

Once again Fantastic Services have made me very very happy. Dan and Manu were professional and worked hard all day. The guys were friendly. Turned up on time. BBQ, range hood, stove, oven, splash back and windows are are all sparkling. I’m very impressed with Fantastic Services and Dan and Manu. Fantastic Services, you have never let me down. Again one very happy customer.

Judy Goulding

Judy GouldingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

Oven & stove top cleaning: efficient, on time & well mannered. Fantastic result. Look like new. Definitely recommend for reliable, high quality work.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Great service and results!

Have only great things to say about the oven cleaning job that was delivered. Wonderful service and advice on continued maintainence of my oven. I will definitely use this service again!

Hard Sell and Pressure Tactics

Mike D.Fantastic Services

So happy with my ‘new’ oven!

I really did not think it was possible to get my oven looking like this after a few years of neglect but amazingly I have now got a pristine oven and rangehood looking brand new. Amazing job. Thank you!

A.C

A.CMelbourne

Good customer service

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

Coz

CozMelbourne

Gutters cleaned without hassle

Service was great. Technician was delayed but kept us informed. Arrived when expected and had all gutters cleaned just over an hour. Photos were taken before and after and shared with us before making payment.

Filthy barbeque

Arrived exactly on time. My barbeque was so dirty I felt ashamed when I showed it to the gentleman. I was so surprised 2 hours later when I looked at it it was as new! Amazing effort. No extra charge! Fantastic service. I was so impressed!

Very unprofessional - They cancelled my appointment

I had booked for cleaning oven, stove & rangehood for 8am Monday morning. I received an email at 2.30pm Sunday advising my appointment was cancelled. They did not try to contact me by phone & I had to ring to find out why it was cancelled. Totally inappropriate since I took an annual leave day off work to have several services by a couple of companies in our home. They have also put a hold on my credit card for the amount of the service to which they have not turned up to. I will seek another company to do the work. Not happy"Jan".

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Great service, good price, reliable and did a great job!

I was very impressed with this service, we had our oven cleaned and the cleaner did a fantastic job! He was polite and on time, I would recommend this service.

Arpita S

Arpita SElsternwick

Great work !

Sam, the magician, did the job for us and what an amazing job he did ! Can't believe how new the cooktop, grill, and oven looks now ! Would definitely recommend them highly!

Oven Clean

Did and amazing job very happy, will definitely get them again. The oven looks brand new and needed to be done will make sure we get them from no on to keep it looking good.

Happy

Happy3136

Brilliant Job

Incredibly efficient, professional, well run organisation. Communication was excellent, as was the service provided.
The technician who attended my home was polite and respectful, and did a brilliant job, leaving me as a very satisfied customer.