• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Nina
NinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job - no bugs

Quick and efficient. Service person was polite and ensured work was completed with no interference to my dog or myself. When competed he confirmed office would forward invoice/receipt shortly via email.

DeeZee
DeeZeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and Professional

We had a problem with ants that got out of hand, and was driving me insane. It took a bit of time but the problem seems resolved. I really felt that I was being looked after and was reassured things would not go unaddressed. I was able to call at any time through the process. Thanks for the great, professional service.

Quick and professional.

Arrived on time, did a good job in a reasonable time and hopefully the birds problem is resolved now. I thought it would be cheaper, but that's not a big deal.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Pest Control compares to other Pest Control Services

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast response. Good service

Technician arrived on time and on a Sunday which was very convenient for me. He treated my carpets and floor area for carpet moth.. successfully I hope though it’s impossible to tell at this stage. He was very courteous and friendly.

Chico de Paula
Chico de PaulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time and effective

The only snag was that our address was not correctly given to the technician, but all solved in a quick phone call from FS. But the prices are extremely high. We had a mice situation, and so far, I haven't seen it any more around the kitchen.

Twin mama
Twin mamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Turned up on time, booked at short notice on a Saturday, rodent emergency!

My house was suddenly overrun with mice. I have two small children and wanted it sorted asap. I rang at 7.30 on a Saturday morning and had Sam at my house by 12pm. The phone booking person was friendly and efficient and kept me informed about what was happening. The pest man was knowledgable and I felt ok having him in the house. He shut every door and bolted every gate after him, which with small children and a dog was appreciated. This firm actually do provide a good and fast service, on time, even on the weekend. Highly recommended.

good service

The contact person was helpful and informative. The technician was punctual and advisable. As a result, I would recommend it to other people. Its prices, however, are relatively high. It would be great if it could discount or make it comparable to its competitors.

PaulineW
PaulineWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easily organised

We're yet to see how effective it was, but this company was very efficient and the extermination was easily organised. Hopefully it also got rid of all the mice, but we'll have to wait and see.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

With a growing wasp nest outside - right by my son's basketball hoop - I knew I had to get some help. It was sorted within a couple of hours, and the serviceman was great. no more nasties.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Pest Control Services

Lisa 6
Lisa 6Melbourne

Great Service!

Sam arrived on time and took great care not to get the spray in our fish pond as the wasp nest was next to the pond. Sam was very friendly and we would recommend him to anyone needing pest control!

Rols
Rolsmelbourne

George was "Fantastic"

From the first call to the final handshake from George, Fantastic Pest Control were prompt, efficient and provided quality customer service. George was polite, knowledgeable and prompt. Happy to recommend.