Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Waste Removal

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Waste Removal

Raquel

RaquelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Punctual and fast!

I would highly recommend Fantasy based on my garden waste removal experience. They were professional and really helpful with some additional queries I had. Look forward to calling on Fantasy again.

Job Satisfaction

Terri

TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Anything but fantastic

Booked a service. They didn’t show up . Called the office twice and an hour later heard from the service provider. He was running late and didn’t, have the courtesy to call me. He then wanted to reschedule for another day. Original booking was for between 2 to 3 pm. I cancelled service completely. As I told the guy providing the service I booked this day and time for a reason. That’s why I was going to use them for the booking convenience. Waited all day at home for nothing. Would never recommend this service.

Nick

NickVictoria, 3089

A very good rubbish removal service!

The guy came over to remove all the rubbish and excess furniture I no longer needed. He was friendly, very quick and did it all in an very efficient and timely manner. All good!

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services