Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Doreen

DoreenPerth, WA

SHOCKING wish I could Choose 0 Stars

Oven Cleaning service payed $270 prior to job commencement. Job was explicitly outlined to include glass door, storage compartment, top and splash back. The Job was not completed, nor checked when I complained the following day.
The glass door was not removed, the storage compartment not opened to clean and the top was not cleaned.
More importantly the chemicals were not washed out correctly and have now caused corrosion and the oven is not repairable.
Request for inspection was denied in all correspondence and I am now proceeding to small claim court for the damages to my oven.
DO NOT under any circumstances use this company because if your property is damaged for whatever reason they will not compensate you and will deny liability.

Austin

AustinPerth, WA

Painful experience, would not recommend

Vacate cleaning.

Cons:
- Poor cleaning. Did not follow property condition report for their cleaning job.
- They were not able to get cleaners to come back and clean properly after (even though this is a service that is promised). Had to pay for other cleaners to finish the job.
- Difficult to contact (speak to a person for support) after setting up initial booking. They have a terrible web application for managing all communications after booking your service. Just call them and say you want to set up a new booking every time to get through to somebody.

Pros:
- Cleaners were on time on the day of the job, and were nice people

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Nadia

NadiaPerth, WA

Excellent Cleaning Service

We spend our Holiday Christmas all weekend in my Parents Place, we had Cleaning Service before from Fantastic Company, so we left the Key to Cleaners as they said they are working on Christmas and Boxing Day as well. Today we came home and it all went well. Windows and white-work, including conservatory washed down and looking all clean. Window over our conservatory now also gets a regular clean. Am very pleased so far.

Emily Baker

Emily BakerPerth, WA

Professional Service

Fantastic Services were very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job with cleaning our house properly and every single cornor or spot of it. I used cleaning service for the first time.Cleaners did a fantastic job and were very organized and efficient.

Mike

Mike

Felt Fantastic!

We had a problem with cleaning the cooktop and oven plus we also need to clean the entire house where we rented.

Called fantastic and services and so satisfied with the result for the job well done.

Very polite and listening to your instructions very well. I will definitely get this team again, Marco ana Atesh who belongs to Kesaven 2 Team.

I even ask extra job for them to locked up the house and sent the final result for documentation to be given to the landlord and was able to deliver it as well.

Thank you once again for the job well done!!!

Attached some pictures on the oven and cook top for you to see.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Friendly service

Friendly service from Fantastic Services. Very easy to use and comprehensive information. Tanya who comes to clean my apartment every week is polite, friendly and works incredibly hard. Very pleased.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Good Cleaners

We just moved into a new house,its old one and the windows on the back side of the house were with lots of little corner cobwebs,so today I call for Fantastic cleaning for the overall spring leaning together with window cleaning. The cleaners were awesome and cleaned all of fallen leaves from backyard terrace. Inside the house cleaners managed very week. Pretty much everything I wanted. No complaint and great relief seeing clean windows and backyard.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Ashleigh

AshleighPerth, WA

House Cleaning

I would like to give many thankx for Fantastic Services for organising a cleaner for the house in my Grandparents house on Saturday Morning in such a short Notice, really appreciated. Couple who came were a lovely and did a wonderful job who had never been to the house previously. I will definitely consider them again for next cleaning service.

Luca V.

Luca V.Perth, WA

Carpet Cleaning

I knew that I have to clean my carpet, but I was not aware, how dirty our carpet was until technician showed me the dirty water extracted from it after the deep cleaning. I am very happy with the professional team as they finish the cleaning on time. Smells good around carpet as well. Thank you team.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Good and Friendly service

Friendly Service. Easy to use and comprehensive information. Marija who comes to clean my apartment every week is very Friendly and works incredibly hard. Very Professional and I am pleased with her service.

Xenia

XeniaPerth, WA

Professional no doubt

I booked one-off cleaning by Fantastic Services and received a decent service. Couple came with their own fantastic logo shirts, covered their shoes , covered face with mask and proper gloves. They were very professional, respectful and puntual.I have no complaints and would probably book them again.

Kareena L.

Kareena L.Perth, WA

Happy to Recommend

I have been using Fantastic Cleaning for last 8 month, their regular cleaning is really good. I haven’t had any issue and for the first time they replaced my cleaner within these months reason is coz of common cold and of course she took precaution coz of these Virus chaos. The lady usually clean my house every two weeks and she organise everything perfect. I will recommend Fantastic Services.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Perfect Oven Cleaning

I was thinking of cleaning my oven of my own. When I saw how greasy, sticky and yellowish my oven door glass was, I end up calling Fantastic Services. They tackled an awfully dirty double oven in no time at all and left it spotless. will definitely use again. Thank you

Danny

DannyPerth, WA

Amazing!!

Fantastic team were amazing. As i'am heavily pregnant and with a toddler, deep cleaning my new house was the last thing i could potentially do. They got on with it and did a brilliant job. They even came earlier than i thought which was a pleasant surprise.

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Good Service

The technician from Fantatastic arrived on time, looked very professional-worn shoe covers while entering our home and the machine they use these days seems a lot quieter. They did a good job cleaning my mattress which is a mix of fabric/ faux suede. Mattress has a layer of memory foam and the cleaning didn't affect it in any way. Noticeably cleaner visually and fresher smell. I will be booking them again if necessary.

Stephanie