Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Suze W.
Suze W.Perth, WA

Terrible Cleaners - Avoid!!!

Tried to change the time three times.
Told me I had my booking wrong
Was there cleaning for a total of 23 minutes and 15 hours later my carpets are still sopping wet.
Atrocious. Do not use.

MandyPerth, WA

Not even a first Clean!

I booked for a number of Spring Cleaning Services. Could only get a booking after 3 weeks (which I did book), I also joined the membership club. I had to reschedule my clean and could only get it scheduled for another 3 weeks! Two days before my appointment, Fantastic have told me that I will need to wait another 5 weeks to get my place cleaned!!!! Outrageous! I have obviously cancelled and requested my membership payment to be refunded. Very disappointed as I have now waited 5 weeks for my spring clean and now have to find another provider.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Mandy

Following this review, Fantastic Services was very apologetic and have offered me a cancellation fee rebate. I appreciate their gesture and hope that this does not happen to other clients. Thank you Fantastic Services

Elaine B.Perth, WA

Worst company I have ever dealt with

• +4Thumbnail
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Matt

It was hard dealing with you guys the first time, impossible the second time. Keep the money, I got another contractor to do the job I paid you for!!!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Doreen
DoreenPerth, WA

SHOCKING wish I could Choose 0 Stars

Oven Cleaning service payed $270 prior to job commencement. Job was explicitly outlined to include glass door, storage compartment, top and splash back. The Job was not completed, nor checked when I complained the following day.
The glass door was not removed, the storage compartment not opened to clean and the top was not cleaned.
More importantly the chemicals were not washed out correctly and have now caused corrosion and the oven is not repairable.
Request for inspection was denied in all correspondence and I am now proceeding to small claim court for the damages to my oven.
DO NOT under any circumstances use this company because if your property is damaged for whatever reason they will not compensate you and will deny liability.

Austin
AustinPerth, WA

Painful experience, would not recommend

Vacate cleaning.

Cons:
- Poor cleaning. Did not follow property condition report for their cleaning job.
- They were not able to get cleaners to come back and clean properly after (even though this is a service that is promised). Had to pay for other cleaners to finish the job.
- Difficult to contact (speak to a person for support) after setting up initial booking. They have a terrible web application for managing all communications after booking your service. Just call them and say you want to set up a new booking every time to get through to somebody.

Pros:
- Cleaners were on time on the day of the job, and were nice people

Pravin
PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

LEFT and never came back 2 minutes after arriving

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

rajesh k.
rajesh k.

Horrible end of lease cleaning . Never go for them

LennyPerth, WA

Frauds

After paying $450 three weeks in advance for an EOL clean with no time parameters, the cleaners rocked up and said the price was wrong and they needed more money. THey basically gave my townhouse a quick vacuum and a mop and went on their merry way. The property agent then charged me an additional $464 for substitute cleaners to come in. The worst part, it is impossible to contact head office and make a complaint.

Do not use this company. They are genuine crooks

Lenny

You apologise? Are you kidding? As you are aware, The matter is still with the ACCC. Pay the refund and the matter will be dropped. But don’t insult me by coming on here and offering a token apology.

Worst experience

I booked this for End of Lease cleaning, but it was just terrible. there were many stains left and their garbage was left in my bin box. when I booked it was said that the cleaning would be completed around 3pm but they left at 1pm. I will never use this company and won’t recommend any of my friends.

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.