Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning

Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Don't waste your money...

Leandra
LeandraPerth Western Australia

Disappointed!

This was the first time booking this service and they failed to show up. And having received multiple emails to confirm, the service did not show or phone to let us know they weren't coming. They have completely wasted our time with phone calls to find out what was going on and we have not received anything for our effort.

Nils
NilsTom Price

Extremely disappointing service

When you call them for a quote they tell you one thing and when the actual cleaners turn up they tell another thing. I booked them for an end of lease clean just two days before I had to handover the keys and the cleaners refused to clean . Help desk wasn’t helpful when I called them up and was very disappointed and frustrated as I had to find another company to do the clean in two days.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Dodgy service and price structure

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Damaged Stone Bench Top Lies and Lies and Lies

Oven clean

Initially hesitant because of the position of the element in the oven. But he cleaned it after chatting about it. A good job over all

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

SSMelbourne

I wish I had seen these reviews before booking!!! never going back agai!n!!

prakm023Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me more than doube of the quote and all stains left as is

I accepted their quote of $105 for cleaning the carpet of 2BR+LIVING. But when the cleaner came in, he refused to do the work for that price and asked me to pay $240. After a negotiation, settled for $220 (I was desperate to get the cleaning done on that day as I had to move)
Worse than that, he was not able to remove any of the stains... he kept telling me - "no one in australia can remove these stains". Pathetic

Stay away